Old 12-25-2015, 03:32 PM   #1076
IvyWillcox
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercuntlover View Post
She used his handkerchief to wipe the cum off her face, and then got back to her feet and headed towards her office.

Gasoline.
His frantic pounding began to slow, sputtering before coming to a complete stop like an engine that ran out of gasoline. He laid their motionless wishing he could stay inside her forever as he felt the last drop of his seed leave his body.

Radio

Last edited by IvyWillcox : 12-25-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Old 01-13-2016, 04:09 PM   #1077
chaste_tease
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyWillcox View Post
His frantic pounding began to slow, sputtering before coming to a complete stop like an engine that ran out of gasoline. He laid their motionless wishing he could stay inside her forever as he felt the last drop of his seed leave his body.

Radio
The voice in her ears belonged to her husband but the thrusting inside her dripping pussy was controlled by his best friend. She adored listening to her husband's self-help radio show as she fucked her way round the neighbourhood.

Motif

Old 01-13-2016, 06:56 PM   #1078
HushHushCrush
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaste_tease View Post
The voice in her ears belonged to her husband but the thrusting inside her dripping pussy was controlled by his best friend. She adored listening to her husband's self-help radio show as she fucked her way round the neighbourhood.

Motif
Ginger carefully kissed the spot on Rebecca's cheek that didn't have cum on it, admiring the eyeliner-and-semen motif to the other side of her face.

Light switch

Old 01-14-2016, 04:16 PM   #1079
chaste_tease
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushHushCrush View Post
Ginger carefully kissed the spot on Rebecca's cheek that didn't have cum on it, admiring the eyeliner-and-semen motif to the other side of her face.

Light switch
He flicked the light-switch in time with the remote that controlled the egg in her pussy. Every time the light came on he pressed the button and revealed her shaking, arousal heightened body to his burning eyes and engorged cock.

cacophony

Old 01-22-2016, 05:37 PM   #1080
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaste_tease View Post
He flicked the light-switch in time with the remote that controlled the egg in her pussy. Every time the light came on he pressed the button and revealed her shaking, arousal heightened body to his burning eyes and engorged cock.

cacophony
The fucking tease was about to learn. Make me give her an hour of foreplay and two orgasms then leave me hanging? Fuck that!! She laid there and spread her legs, I crawled up and kissed her breasts, inducing appreciative moans. Then came the cacophony of yelling and cussing when I speared my cock into her wet hole. She fought me off for mere seconds, then wrapped her legs around me and encouraged the hard pounding she got.

appreciation

Everyone brings joy to my life. Some by coming, some by going.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

I need a ride to the morgue, that's what 911 is for. So tag my toe and don't forget ooh to close the drawer.

"You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history." - Robin Williams "Good Morning Vietnam"

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories Saxon's Shit.

See what I'm "up to" here.

Old 01-23-2016, 10:37 PM   #1081
HubbyApproves
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon_Hart View Post
The fucking tease was about to learn. Make me give her an hour of foreplay and two orgasms then leave me hanging? Fuck that!! She laid there and spread her legs, I crawled up and kissed her breasts, inducing appreciative moans. Then came the cacophony of yelling and cussing when I speared my cock into her wet hole. She fought me off for mere seconds, then wrapped her legs around me and encouraged the hard pounding she got.

appreciation
His tongue worked her silken folds relentlessly. At last, when she was delirious and begging for release, he plunged two fingers into her depths and clamped his mouth over her clit. She bucked her hips and met his rhythm, clenched her fists on the mattress and muscles around his fingers before finally, in sweet, clear bursts, squirting her appreciation on his glistening skin.

Golden
He just seemed to pull it down out of the air and lay it over her...
She inlays with deep cut scrolls the nape of his neck
He sinks into place the inside of her thighs
So, gasping with joy, with cries of wonderment
Like two gods of mud
Sprawling in the dirt, but with infinite care
They bring each other to perfection.
Ted Hughes

Old 01-24-2016, 02:57 PM   #1082
chaste_tease
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbyApproves View Post
His tongue worked her silken folds relentlessly. At last, when she was delirious and begging for release, he plunged two fingers into her depths and clamped his mouth over her clit. She bucked her hips and met his rhythm, clenched her fists on the mattress and muscles around his fingers before finally, in sweet, clear bursts, squirting her appreciation on his glistening skin.

Golden
Okay, this is a bit random for my writing but I thought it was worth a try...

When Kytania had said she wanted him deep inside her Zerrin knew that her imagination could not comprehend the seriousness of the request. Fingers deftly pulled at the silk string that drew the folds of his emerald gown together. It fell open and he waited. Panting hit his ears and he knew she'd seen the glow that radiated from it even in the semi-darkness of the opulent bedroom that hid in the depths of his mysterious castle. She was the first to cross his drawbridge in hundreds of years but would she be the last to leave? His dick was the creation of a curse given to him after he broke the heart of a gypsy witch years before. Within minutes his golden cock was slamming inside her velvety pussy. Every inch of the solid metal would filled her completely as it rocketed against her cervix and blasted her orgasm from the very depths. He waited to see if she would survive or be another victim of the curse that kept him closed off from the world.

Tongs

Old 01-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #1083
phil_o
Really Experienced

Pebble

As she bent to pick up the pebble she was aware how short her skirt was and how much was showing to the guy walking behind her......

Sink (as in kitchen)

Old 01-28-2016, 03:46 AM   #1084
Beth87
Literotica Guru

He watched the golden liquid trickle from her tantalising mound into the sink, the sight made his cock strain against the run of his zip.

Spork

Old 01-28-2016, 10:36 AM   #1085
HushHushCrush
Experienced

She wanted to spoon, but didn't mind a little sporking along with it.

puzzle

Old 01-30-2016, 04:02 PM   #1086
JanneE
Loves Spam

She had kicked him hard enough under the table she knew there would be bruising. "Tortillas aren't free just because they put them there." That was her excuse. She was never wrong. When they got home there was more yelling.

Her fat little legs couldn't kick him now, he thought. He smashed the burrito from the box deep into her face as she struggled to breathe. "No one would think twice if they found you this way. Maybe you should come up with a different plan."

He gently unzipped her blouse as her face froze in terror. The thought of her teeth biting into the soft skin of his penis as he entered her mouth was exciting, he thought, as he began touching himself. "Did you forget what my blood tasted like?" he asked. "Take a bite." As the full length slid into her throat, there wasn't a moment before she did. Not enough to leave a mark, but a small, sharp pain drawing a single drop that leaked out of the corner of her mouth as she dared him to go further. He glared harshly at her. Her eyes, wet with tears, had blurred her face with makeup. Everything was quiet. Her mouth was sticky and starchy as he pushed back in to gag her. She look up and her eyes darkened as a smile came onto her face.

preventative

Old 02-01-2016, 01:49 AM   #1087
cal28
Experienced

She lightly stroked my cock up and down with index and thumb. Then she switched to rubbing in circles with her middle finger that special spot, the cleft under my head until my feet were twitching and I was begging for more. Then she tucked my turgid member back into my pajama pants. This is how every morning began, she called it preventative maintenance.

Tenuous.

Old 02-06-2016, 08:59 PM   #1088
JanneE
Loves Spam

She carved a hard turn on her heels and slapped his face with a feverish, graceful energy. Ears ringing, each waited for the time to pass. She noticed she hadn't bothered to clip her nails today.

Desolation

Old 02-06-2016, 09:00 PM   #1089
JanneE
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanneE View Post
She carved a hard turn on her heels and slapped his face with a feverish, graceful energy. Ears ringing, each waited for the time to pass. She noticed she hadn't bothered to clip her nails today.

Desolation
Oh, sorry. She tenuously carved...

Old 02-09-2016, 07:20 PM   #1090
JanneE
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth87 View Post
It cannot be a word already associated with sex such as; cum, tease etc. Lets try to expand our genre vocabulary
Flipping tenuously through the channels, she paused to catch the last part of a talk show cat fight. One whore to another spat obscenities as she adjusted her position next to the TV...

Beleaguered

Old 02-09-2016, 07:28 PM   #1091
PG564E
Experienced

beleaguered. .

Jim was despondent. He had agreed to blow George after seeing his huge cock in the shower at the gym.

Now, on his knees, there were 4 more men in line with large erections, as Jim felt beleaguered and scared, hearing more loud sounds of other men entering the showers who could see him sucking his first cock.

Guys, please PM me if your are bi-curious or gay. Nothing turns me on more as I stroke it imagining that I am sucking your dick. . .

Old 02-09-2016, 07:29 PM   #1092
PG564E
Experienced

next word

sorry, next word is "Please"

Guys, please PM me if your are bi-curious or gay. Nothing turns me on more as I stroke it imagining that I am sucking your dick. . .

Old 02-11-2016, 09:23 PM   #1093
Bigguy_80
Virgin

Please...

"Beg for it" Emma whispered, running the tip of the crop down the length of Robs engorged member. "Ppplease, please mistress" Rob stammered. New word: clock.

Old 02-13-2016, 02:43 PM   #1094
duskybeauty
Experienced

The clock ticked precious seconds by; as she knelt on the hard floor, not daring to look up at his stern expression.

next word: pen

Old 02-14-2016, 03:26 PM   #1095
chaste_tease
Really Experienced

He'd read everything she'd written before and was now teetering on the edge of climax. Looking up he saw that once again Melissa held a pen between fingers that knew how to tease. Scraping her teeth against her lip ink swept across the page. What would she write to turn his spilling pre-cum into a full blow explosion?

squash

Old 03-14-2016, 11:29 PM   #1096
GoodOnTheOutside
Virgin

She lay on her back, blindfolded, on the kitchen table, unsure what was about to happen...

He poured some olive oil onto a small perfectly smooth squash, the tip was cut and smoothed to perfection, and he slowly slid it in her.....

FROST

Last edited by GoodOnTheOutside : 03-14-2016 at 11:34 PM. Reason: using the correct word this time :)

Old 03-29-2016, 03:40 AM   #1097
IvyWillcox
Really Experienced

Mark slowly slid the frozen cube of ice along Angelica's warm olive skin, causing her nipples to harden as it traveled over her breast. Soon she was shivering with pleasure as the chill consumed her naked body as if she was covered with a blanket of frost.

MICROWAVE

Old 04-15-2016, 06:03 PM   #1098
Gauguin
Virgin

He entered her from behind, bending her over the kitchen table. She spread her cheeks and he eased his cock into her tight buttered hole. She gasped with pleasure and pain, he moan in delight, neither heard the 'ping' from the microwave, supper could wait.

Comedy