GLBT Daily Vibe II

Hey, guys. Are you still around?

-Diz :rose:

Hi dizzy hun :kiss: :kiss: I have been popping on occasionally, the last twelve months have been manic, so many good things happening, a few not so good , but that's ok, still no time for romance, but still get to have a lot of fun.

Hope you are happy:rose:

Hi! I'm doing well, thank you. Moved from immigration limbo of five years straight into bizarre hospital hours, so that took some getting used to. It feels good to be a wage earner again, though.

I was curious what you all thought about all the media frenzy over Bruce Jenner's recent announcement about transitioning from male to female.

Hi! I'm doing well, thank you. Moved from immigration limbo of five years straight into bizarre hospital hours, so that took some getting used to. It feels good to be a wage earner again, though.

I was curious what you all thought about all the media frenzy over Bruce Jenner's recent announcement about transitioning from male to female.
I don't pay much attention to the media in situations like this: they do what they need to do to sell newspapers. If that means character assassination or speculating about genitalia or offering unkind fashion tips or hounding their families for a wordslip in their support, then they will.

tbh, I didn't know who Jenner was till just now :eek:. However my service provider just nanny-blocked me from visiting the official website, which was odd. Maybe it's been hacked?
ETA
Oh... I think I geddit. Transitioning and making a big splash about it for the possible financial gain? *shrugs* Whatever. Money follows money, not gender.

Anyway... happier things. Lovely to read your update!! Proper job huh? Might be on my way to having one of those myself. Fingers crossed ;)

Last edited:
Happy Valentines Day Vibers, you are all beautiful :kiss::kiss:

Dizzy, well it may be crazy hours, but so good you can finally earn the money to get the things in life and do the things you enjoy :rose::rose:

Sticky Girl some of the UK ISPS have been medding around with opt out adult locks. :rose:

I will be spending Valentines Day , on stage entertaining happy couples, and then after off out for drinks with the other performers, its a side effect of being in Burlesque that almost no one has a partner, too many jealousy issues arise :heart:

I will be spending Valentines Day , on stage entertaining happy couples, and then after off out for drinks with the other performers, its a side effect of being in Burlesque that almost no one has a partner, too many jealousy issues arise :heart:

I keep meaning to ask, how did that go?? And do we get to see what you were wearing? ;)

Hi all, though that be a small band of LGBTers methinks! An update that I am waking up with a big coffee, back in my university town because I have a new job... well not a new job because I didn't have an old job, but A Job all the same. I still haven't sorted out a decent place to stay so I'm in student halls of residence for now. I hate students - their noisy, drunk smelly people and so young :rolleyes: :D Anyway, job title is Junior Technician, which is a start :) I get my own lab coat and safety gear. Life is sweet ( but tiring )
That is all
Sparkles and flowers to everyone :rose::rose:

Hi all, though that be a small band of LGBTers methinks! An update that I am waking up with a big coffee, back in my university town because I have a new job... well not a new job because I didn't have an old job, but A Job all the same. I still haven't sorted out a decent place to stay so I'm in student halls of residence for now. I hate students - their noisy, drunk smelly people and so young :rolleyes: :D Anyway, job title is Junior Technician, which is a start :) I get my own lab coat and safety gear. Life is sweet ( but tiring )
That is all
Sparkles and flowers to everyone :rose::rose:

Congratulations! The rest will come!

-Diz :rose: :rose:

Hey. :) For me, lately, it all depends on the day. I went from five years of enforced unemployment (aka: immigration) to a 10-hour-per-day, high-intensity job. Still trying to get used to it.

Hiya Dizz
I wasn't sure if you were still around: I guess 10 hour days would account for that :cool:

All hale this grandpa
tumblr_ne9z4m1aM91s2j7gbo1_540.jpg

Taking my first sick day in years, hoping it will make the pain stop. Is ice cream with granola an acceptable sick day breakfast? ;)

Taking my first sick day in years, hoping it will make the pain stop. Is ice cream with granola an acceptable sick day breakfast? ;)
Totally. Is it a sore throat? I feel like I swallowed ground glass :(
Hope we're both better sooner

Sore throat gone, back in my old home, spent the day gardening and answering a zillion seven-year-old questions. I learnt a lot too :)

That sounds wonderful! I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Time to start raking the yard.

I love how good writers can help inspire me to pick up the pen again.

I love how good writers can help inspire me to pick up the pen again.
So when do we see the results? ;)

Nice to see you hear again, but good to know that means you have more important thing to do too!

PS At least we're both out of the footie cup now :(

So when do we see the results? ;)

Nice to see you hear again, but good to know that means you have more important thing to do too!

PS At least we're both out of the footie cup now :(

England's still in... just not in the way they would have liked. And man. They SHOULD have gone to the gold medal game. That was heartbreaking to watch.

I'm selfishly excited, though, because I get to watch them play twice in a row, in person. And my father-in-law, who's from London is coming to watch the bronze medal game on Saturday, too. Both games should be amazing, but with these four, any combination would have led to some intense games.

And soon! Just reading through now before submitting. It's a short one this time, but I'm finally picking up the cruise story again.

Back