I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...don't you wish...and MI would be quite a drive.....make it worth my time?

Well its a tempting thought for sure...... ;) not worth your time tho, I like to tease, but I am a one guy kind of girl.... make that 2 guy, l love someone I met here, and my hubby too.... I have to stay committed.. lol

It's now good morning here APRIL and I know the same is true for you.

BrettJ in Canada

It was an odd day here today APRIL - started out around the mid-60's and went as high as 70 or therabouts but then, we got rain - a lot of it throughout the day and evening. It is now about 48 degrees.

I know what you mean in a way, I still think of this as Friday night.

BrettJ in Canada

It was an odd day here today APRIL - started out around the mid-60's and went as high as 70 or therabouts but then, we got rain - a lot of it throughout the day and evening. It is now about 48 degrees.

I know what you mean in a way, I still think of this as Friday night.

BrettJ in Canada

I never realized that we were practically neighbors......

I thought I mentioned one previous time that I don't live that far from you. It's only a few hours drive. I live about 65 miles away from Toronto (where I was born)

BrettJ in Canada

I thought I mentioned one previous time that I don't live that far from you. It's only a few hours drive. I live about 65 miles away from Toronto (where I was born)

BrettJ in Canada

I'm sure u did :).... did u get ur writing caught up?

I finished the April writing on Monday but now I have to complete May's and am nowhere near done that. I feel as if I'm running on a treadmill.

BrettJ

Author / Exhausted / Sensualist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back