Christmas present.

I'm looking for an author to write a story for me to give as a Christmas present to my wife.

The author needs to be female as my wife rarely reads anything sexual written by a man, she says no-one knows how to get into a women's head better than another woman!!

If there are any ladies out there willing to take up the challenge please PM me & I will furnish you with more details regarding storyline etc...

Will the story go up on Lit or will it be a paid gig?

How would your wife know whether the story were written by a woman or a man? A professional writer should be able to write cogently from either POV. Isn't the whole point to be "true to life".

How would your wife know whether the story were written by a woman or a man? A professional writer should be able to write cogently from either POV. Isn't the whole point to be "true to life".

I'm only trying to give her what she wants, I'm not interested in the whys & whyfors of professional writing.

I enjoy challenges as much as the next girl, but a story before Christmas is a bit of a stretch. I don't know about other authors, but my output is slightly north of 10k words/month edited and published. It's a week until Christmas, so the best I could hope for is a very short stroker of about 2000 words. That means no characters and no plot, just two thirds of a page of boinking.

Most writers also have projects on the go as well, and can't change gear for a new story without a bit of notice. For a story with some ... well ... "story", I leave my muse to bake them for a week to a month before I start writing.

Lastly, some writers (eg. Me) have hard limits on the sex acts. If you don't at least include some details in your request then you may be missing out on authors who assume you are into some revolting perversion too dark to post even here.

Sure, I know I'm no frickin help. You wouldn't be the first to tell me. But if this falls through and you want to try again next year, start in June and include a plot teaser to get our muse-juice flowing.

I enjoy challenges as much as the next girl, but a story before Christmas is a bit of a stretch. I don't know about other authors, but my output is slightly north of 10k words/month edited and published. It's a week until Christmas, so the best I could hope for is a very short stroker of about 2000 words. That means no characters and no plot, just two thirds of a page of boinking.

Most writers also have projects on the go as well, and can't change gear for a new story without a bit of notice. For a story with some ... well ... "story", I leave my muse to bake them for a week to a month before I start writing.

Lastly, some writers (eg. Me) have hard limits on the sex acts. If you don't at least include some details in your request then you may be missing out on authors who assume you are into some revolting perversion too dark to post even here.

Sure, I know I'm no frickin help. You wouldn't be the first to tell me. But if this falls through and you want to try again next year, start in June and include a plot teaser to get our muse-juice flowing.

Hi Blin,

I realise it's a bit late in the day to have a good story finished by Christmas but if you were willing to have a shot at a story for her & thought maybe you could get the first chapter done in time I'm sure she would be delighted & be looking forward to when she might read the rest.
Please message me as regards content, plot etc...

That's not really for you to decide, is it?

As a consumer in a free society I have the option to comment, it's for you to decide. To share it with others cheapens the value of the gift. It would be the same as me giving out used objects as Christmas gifts.

As a consumer in a free society I have the option to comment, it's for you to decide. To share it with others cheapens the value of the gift. It would be the same as me giving out used objects as Christmas gifts.

So because others can read the story it therefore becomes cheap & used?
What a strange & narrow minded theory, it's a good job all the authors & creators of art throughout history didn't share your perspective & deemed the general populace worthy of viewing their creations, the world is a better place as a result!!

So because others can read the story it therefore becomes cheap & used?
What a strange & narrow minded theory, it's a good job all the authors & creators of art throughout history didn't share your perspective & deemed the general populace worthy of viewing their creations, the world is a better place as a result!!

Well it is my opinion, you have yours and I really do respect it. However I do have to add in my opinion since this is your wife's gift, the copy-write etc should be controlled by her. It should be her decision whether she wants the story shared. Not only because it's about her but because it is a gift for her and she is the true owner of it.

Last edited:
Well it is my opinion, you have yours and I really do respect it. However I do have to add in my opinion since this is your wife's gift, the copy-write etc should be controlled by her. It should be her decision whether she wants the story shared. Not only because it's about her but because it is a gift for her and she is the true owner of it.

I think the copyright would belong to the writer as with any other book!

I didnt ask for opinions, I can get them anywhere I asked for someone to write a story.

Back