Looking for RP partner(s) Male or Female

D

DaddysTastyTreat

Guest
Hello,

I am fairly new to Roleplaying, haven't done so in so long. I'd love to find someone(s) with like interests and tastes as I. Looking for someone(s) who is willing to write in (multiple) paragraphs per entry. I am looking for both male and female partners. Age doesn't necessarily matter, though I do prefer my men (and women) to be older than I, these will be works of fantasy, so it isn't too important, is it?

Please post your replies here, I do not wish to receive PMs regarding this post.

I will be in contact with you shortly, I hope!
 
Yeah, why not?

The worst that can happen is that I misjudge the situation and fuck up on a massive scale :)
 
Like older than you are or older than you act?

I'm a guy. 33 that's older right? wait what am i signing up for here?
 
You feel a hand on the curve of your hip, a touch that's just light enough to register in your mind as you lay in bed asleep, but not wake you from the deep sleep that's come over you hours prior. The hand trails up the side of your body to the curve of your breast and, as you feel it move forward to cup one of your firm, gorgeous tits; the nipple hardening with an ache and mind of it's own; you feel fingers in your hair. They tighten and grip on your tresses, tugging your head back with a firm pull as that hand you felt abandons your titflesh and covers your mouth to muffle to sudden moan that presses from your throat.

"Shhhh...." You hear my firm voice in your ear, my lips against it as my hand moves from your mouth to your neck, gripping there a moment as I pull your body against mine so that the lovely curve of your ass is pressed against the swollen thickness of my cock. You aren't a stranger to that feeling, and you roll your hips back against my length like a needy bitch in heat; a needy, younger, stunning little girl who's been woken from sleep after several hours of exhaustion inducing sex. I was so hard with you, so firm and rough and commanding; so skilled and masterful at manipulating your body and stretching your tight younger holes open that sleep found you so very easily when it was all over with and I held you afterwards.

That wasn't enough though....it's never enough. Just the feeling of my thickness against you is enough to start your body moving with need, it's enough to start your whimpers and moans as my hands once again take control of your tight young body. That's okay...it wasn't enough for me either. So when I woke up so hard I could barely stand it, the obvious answer was to take what I wanted from you, asleep or not. "Wake up my little toy; Daddy needs to feel that smooth, pretty little pussy gripping at his cock as you cum around me. I need to feel you milking this load of cum from my heavy balls like the good girl you are for me."

I feel you nod and you move your hips in a way where the head of my cock is captured between your thighs, still pressed tightly around your pussy in such a way where the dripping wet folds of your pretty smooth little pussy are framed so perfectly between your legs. I still have my fingers tangled in your hair, and with a tug, your entire body obeys and I feel the head of my length enter your sweet folds. We both groan out and I'm unable to help myself as I push my thickness deeper into you, my other hand wrapping around your frame so I can fondle those gorgeous tits of yours I love painting with my cum so much.

I've been inside you plenty of times at this point. This week alone you've taken my cock deep inside your pretty little pussy more times, between your soft; patient and skilled lips more times, and coax multiple loads of cum from my heavy balls more times than my wife has this entire month. So you're certainly no stranger to my cock; but every time I slide myself deep inside you, it feels like the first time. Your tightness amazes me...it's nearly an addiction; that feeling of spreading you open with that first thrust, that feeling of your young little pussy walls gripping at my size and pulsing around me as it adapts to my thickness. That long moment that has to pass before you start to grind and roll and move your hips against me like my good girl, knowing I love watching my length disappear in and out of your wetness.

That's why, though my wife is due home from her overnight shift at the hospital within the next few hours; I'm driven....convinced....compelled....to risk it and hold you down on the bed and pound one final load of cum deep against your cervix. It is what you asked for, after all, when you seduced me all those weeks ago. To be the other woman, the better woman...the one I'd think about all the time; especially when I was inside her instead of you. Knowing that your body, the feeling of your lips, the feeling of your tighter constantly dripping pussy is what I think of even when you aren't the one I'm fucking? Drives you absolutely crazy. So here we are. Indulging in the thing that makes us happy and complete...not a care in the world that once you leave; you're leaving behind your scent in the sheets I share with my wife. Leaving your juices soaked into the bed, and leaving the unmistakable flavor of your juices along the length of my cock. Why should you care such things, anyway; you are the better woman after all......

-To be continued? -
 
Back
Top