What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROMNEY-MENTUM RT @beckyquickcnbc: Monthly jobs report shows gain of 69k jobs, vs. estimates of 150-155k. Unemployment rate is 8.2%:rolleyes:

I know

Lets talk

SWEATERS

DOGS

ROCKS

HAIRCUTS

and of course

HORSES

No way!

You lie!

Everyone knows it will be 5% by the last week of October!

Obama's stimulus saved us and he's already all but reelected.

No way!

You lie!

Everyone knows it will be 5% by the last week of October!

Obama's stimulus saved us and he's already all but reelected.

will be 5%

they will only count those

that

they

wanna

count

you know, Like Bush did when he had it at 5% and teh DUMZ told us

WORST ECONOMY SINCE H HOOVER

How old is that information?

Do you understand anything at all about Praxeology?

Yes because you couldnt click the links and see its from the last part of may:rolleyes:

Including the quote from Romney, saying indeed, things are improving

We have to assume, then, that you do not know what that means.

Please, go on and tell us all about how all the experts are wrong and things arent even a little bit better now than they were 4 years ago.

Employment growth stalls in May

The weak payrolls report could cause the Federal Reserve to move closer to launching a third round of bond purchases to shore up the economy. It could also exert more pressure on President Barack Obama, who faces a tough re-election campaign in November.

The level of employment is still 5 million jobs below where it was in December 2007, when the economy fell into recession.

Yes because you couldnt click the links and see its from the last part of may:rolleyes:

Including the quote from Romney, saying indeed, things are improving

Please, go on and tell us all about how all the experts are wrong and things arent even a little bit better now than they were 4 years ago.

you are a PATHETIC moron.....but you will never know, cause you have me on IGGY

Most of Obama's unemployment numbers are adjusted downward the following week, after the bullshit has been absorbed as truth and Texas wives start gossiping about how things are getting better.:D

I like this:
The level of employment is still 5 million jobs below where it was in December 2007, when the economy fell into recession.

But no recession now. :D

I like this:

Have there been two consecutive quarters of negative growth in the US economy?

I like this:

Ive never heard anyone, either on the boards or on any news source, suggest the recession is over.

I'm honestly really interested in a link you have of anyone saying that.

You were just preaching how much the economy had improved since Bush yesterday. How does it feel to know that some of your pronouncements were based on phony numbers?

1st, there is an ocean wide gap between improved and all fixed. 2nd, why is it that anytime someone says "things arent improving" and then someone posts improving stats, then the next response is "those numbers lie"? Do you honestly believe there is a huge conspiracy to cook the books?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back