Shoot the shit - Get to know somebody new - Take Sexy Eighter!

Or smother them and they'll run like hell. lol

lol meh...can never give too much love and attention. As long as it positive attention. :cathappy: I feel so bad for the animals that are neglected or abused. I don't understand...why have them just to treat them poorly??

lol meh...can never give too much love and attention. As long as it positive attention. :cathappy: I feel so bad for the animals that are neglected or abused. I don't understand...why have them just to treat them poorly??

Because some people were treated poorly and don't understand what real love looks like.

Oh, someone made an 8... how cool. :D

*leaves squishy boob hugs for dev*

Yeah maybe...it's sad any way you look at it. Those people shouldn't be allowed to have pets...or children.

I'm thankful I had the chance to break the cycle.
I had a horrendous childhood, but when my daughter was born everything changed.
I made a bunch of screw ups, but I have a healthy and happy duo of kids.
And they know I mess up, but they've forgiven me a bunch also.

I'm thankful I had the chance to break the cycle.
I had a horrendous childhood, but when my daughter was born everything changed.
I made a bunch of screw ups, but I have a healthy and happy duo of kids.
And they know I mess up, but they've forgiven me a bunch also.

That's great to hear...:)
I think as long as you know and realize the mistakes that were made in your childhood it makes it easier not to repeat. A parent should ultimately live for their children, at least until they are able to live for themselves. Not giving up your life, but giving up a lot for the kids. Fuck...I gave up a lot just for my dog, and I broke up with two different guys cause they didn't like my dog or the fact that she was always with me. lol...so yeah...see ya.
Children are so forgiving but you shouldn't take advantage of that. Be a superior role model and show them what they are worth through your actions and how you live your life. Raise them to be better than you...I think that's what most good parents want for their children. To let them know they are the most important people in their life and are above all others. :rose:

That's great to hear...:)
I think as long as you know and realize the mistakes that were made in your childhood it makes it easier not to repeat. A parent should ultimately live for their children, at least until they are able to live for themselves. Not giving up your life, but giving up a lot for the kids. Fuck...I gave up a lot just for my dog, and I broke up with two different guys cause they didn't like my dog or the fact that she was always with me. lol...so yeah...see ya.
Children are so forgiving but you shouldn't take advantage of that. Be a superior role model and show them what they are worth through your actions and how you live your life. Raise them to be better than you...I think that's what most good parents want for their children. To let them know they are the most important people in their life and are above all others. :rose:

well said.

this is why Shelby would have been a great mom.....and is such a great person. :D

well said.

Ty :)
I've been in childcare for about 20 years and have been a nanny 3 times. I have chosen not to have kids because I like my time at the end of the day. So I thank my sister for having "my" children for me. I love my nephews like they are my own and they listen to me like they would their mom....we are always on the same page in parenting.
I've seen too many children being neglected and abused...it sickens me. I love kids and am such an advocate for them. They just need a lot of attention and things to keep them busy...and there's nothing like the attention from a parent that could surpass what they need. I commend the parents who put their children first, I know it's not easy all the time. But...I can't imagine any parent not putting their child/children first.
It makes me think of Casey Anthony....horrible person and mother. I think she should've been hung. She may not have killed her own kid, but she was guilty of not protecting her...and likely handing her off to someone to do her dirty work.
Sick sick sick.

Oh, someone made an 8... how cool. :D

*leaves squishy boob hugs for dev*

Yes, we still need the old place around to meet new people:) Good things normally don't last long around here and die hard. I can think of some others that won't last long hard either, with all these sexy ladies around.:rose::kiss::devil::rose:

Hi all:)

I'm back yall, had to do some much needed bushhog on the tractor.

I grew up having German Shepherds with my last boy being put down last summer. Leigh talked me into getting a Doberman from the same litter as hers. I swear she could sell sand in the desert. I have to skip out of here for now and go pick up my daughter, take care of yourself Shelby.

LOL
I can be very persuasive & influential. :)
Well I guess things are finely calming down since Thursday for me. Best weekend ever!!

L:rose:

I see the Wi-Fi is working again at the psych ward. Everyone loves Tiamo, Lorelei. Especially the ladies. Can you go away again? You are a bore with your anger and jealousy.

They are a bit dumb in finding it :eek:

Watch out for Tiamo15 who wants to own Lit - but is too scary to win the female votes!

PP, you are not hijacking the thread.....I can't speak for Dev, but I think all these threads should be open to everyone, as long as you are respectful

PP, you are not hijacking the thread.....I can't speak for Dev, but I think all these threads should be open to everyone, as long as you are respectful
lol I don't get the whole "hijacking" of a public thread...they ARE open to everyone. Regardless of whether someone wants you to post in it or not :cathappy:

I love Tiamo! I think you and her are tied for hottest photos on Lit! ;):D

I agree with this...they are both beautiful women, but of course there will be haters. There always seems to be a few pathetic people who are jealous that the attention isn't constantly on them. :rolleyes:

Back