StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to share my fantasy with you.

I've always been turned on by the thought of Dominating someone......having a sex slave :devil:

There is something so erotic about feeling in complete power, or powerless, depending on which side you're on. It requires much trust in your partner. Trust not only to Not go too far, but trust that your limits and boundaries will be pushed enough that you will feel adequate satisfaction from the experience. These boundaries are different for every D/s relationship.

My fantasy/interest in Dominating is not in an extreme, sadist way, but just enough to push mine and his boundaries, causing hearts to race, palms to sweat, incorporating not only bedroom scenes, but a few secret sleazy assignments and tasks to be accomplished during the day from time to time., unbeknownst to those around.

I love to wear my boots as you all know. :) especially to bed. It makes me feel sexy and powerful.

I decided to use them in a new "Dominatrix" series which will include my thoughts/fantasies as well as photos.

May I present............

Mistress StackeyDreams :devil:

Yay ! Almost scary :devil:

I've always been turned on by the thought of Dominating someone......having a sex slave :devil:

There is something so erotic about feeling in complete power, or powerless, depending on which side you're on. It requires much trust in your partner. Trust not only to Not go too far, but trust that your limits and boundaries will be pushed enough that you will feel adequate satisfaction from the experience. These boundaries are different for every D/s relationship.

My fantasy/interest in Dominating is not in an extreme, sadist way, but just enough to push mine and his boundaries, causing hearts to race, palms to sweat, incorporating not only bedroom scenes, but a few secret sleazy assignments and tasks to be accomplished during the day from time to time., unbeknownst to those around.

I love to wear my boots as you all know. :) especially to bed. It makes me feel sexy and powerful.

I decided to use them in a new "Dominatrix" series which will include my thoughts/fantasies as well as photos.

I always knew you had it in you..;)

Mmm. What a delicious thought! I could only hope to please you enough to gain access to those crotchless leather panties, and what is so strongly displayed within them. ;)

Yes Ma'am :devil:

Oh, Ms. You are so very sexy!

Yes please, oh dear God yes please :heart:

HOTTTT!

on my knees, hands behind my back, waiting to be commanded to lick those boots...or anything else you need to have licked...:devil:

Mmmmm.......Good Gawd, I'm ready for this ride...no doubt! :D:devil:

What a coincidence, I would love to have a woman dominate me and force me to my limits. I have always wanted to be tied down and teased to the point of not being able to take it, then be teased some more.

What a great pic!

great theme and i think the line for your sex slave continues to get longer (among other things) great idea and theme

OH ffffffFFFFF FFUCKK ME, Mistress StackeyDreams. ....... Please Mistress Stackey
The outfit is.....AAAWWW words just fail me. (and that's saying something I'm never stuck for words)

There is only one thing that could make that pic hotter, that is to see the expression on your face and the glint in you eyes, while wearing it.
SCARY HOT:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

mmmm...Tasty pussy ..:kiss:

Mmmmmm....subscribing Mistress...can't wait to see where this leads...;)

*Recap:
So, as I told you above (in the explanation of this series) my :cattail: was feeling VERY frisky, and puffy and tingly and in some serious need when we took these photos...... after pleasuring him, but before I was satisfied.

Here are #4 and #5

Well, I'll be in my bunk:eek:

It appears as though Mistress has quite a selection of male subs eager to be Her slave. Her desire is to have one slave......and to devote Her attentions to training that special one to please Her in every way. Mistress also would want to give back to Her slave, testing his personal limits, fulfilling his desires.

As you know, Mistress loves to perform oral sex. Her slave would need to be willing to offer his cock and balls to Her at any given moment for Her use and pleasure. She would also demand Her slaves' balls to be shaven smooth, as to not prickle Mistress's tongue as She took them into Her mouth. Any hair remaining above his cock would need to be trimmed short, but could remain, so that Mistress could smell Her slaves sexy, musky scent as She used him.

After shaving, She would order him to the bed, to lay flat, legs apart for Her close inspection. She would then lean over him, looking carefully, touching, licking him to inspect his work. If Mistress is satisfied, She may reward him and Herself with licking, sucking, and stroking him until he gives Her his treasure, his cream on Her tongue.

Attachments

• Dom20.JPG
    Dom20.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,107
It appears as though Mistress has quite a selection of male subs eager to be Her slave. Her desire is to have one slave......and to devote Her attentions to training that special one to please Her in every way. Mistress also would want to give back to Her slave, testing his personal limits, fulfilling his desires.

As you know, Mistress loves to perform oral sex. Her slave would need to be willing to offer his cock and balls to Her at any given moment for Her use and pleasure. She would also demand Her slaves' balls to be shaven smooth, as to not prickle Mistress's tongue as She took them into Her mouth. Any hair remaining above his cock would need to be trimmed short, but could remain, so that Mistress could smell Her slaves sexy, musky scent as She used him.

After shaving, She would order him to the bed, to lay flat, legs apart for Her close inspection. She would then lean over him, looking carefully, touching, licking him to inspect his work. If Mistress is satisfied, She may reward him and Herself with licking, sucking, and stroking him until he gives Her his treasure, his cream on Her tongue.

Mistress this slave is already shorn clean and awaiting your inspection....

your latest series is up for debate... what is more hot? the pics or the words that are associated with the series... omg! just fucking hot!

attachment.php

your latest series is up for debate... what is more hot? the pics or the words that are associated with the series... omg! just fucking hot!

What he ^^^ said. The story with these pics is such a hot combination. Well done. Charlie is dripping on your every word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back