Not so obvious sibling love.[closed to punkprincess.]

-Leo shook his head.-"I will tell you what it is when we get home."-Leo smiled. After lunch Leo and Andi sat at home for a bit before the carnivel tonight. Leo looked as Andi stood in his room.-"You said to tell a girl you love them is lightly press them to a wall and kiss them....what if they do not return the kiss?"

"if they dont return the kiss after someone being brave enough to do that then their stupid. And Dont lightly press. You push them into the wall not to hard but with enough force so they know you mean buisiness. Like stand up." he stood up, he was about a foot or two from the wall. She walked up to him and pushed him into the wall standing flush against him. "you have to do it like that" she smiled and backed up.

-Leo got from the wall and smiled.-"Let me try."-Leon pushed her back in to the wall before she moved Leo kissed her deeply. Leo poured all his passion and heart in to the kiss.-

She stood there shocked for a second. She slowly melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. She was pressed tightly between her brother and the wall. She ran her fingers through his hair.

-Leo kissed her and held her in his arms as he smiled.-"I....Love you so much."-Leo hugged her close as he slipped his tongue in to her mouth continuing to kiss with all his heart.-

She trys to pull him closer though knowing it isnt really possible. Her tongue plays with his as she hikes one of her legs up to his hip

-Leo held her leg around his waist as he held her up kissing her and broke the kiss a moment.-"I.....am so glad you feel this way....I was so nervous."

He has yet to figure out that shes in a skirt and not wearing panties. "shut up and kiss me leo." she pulls him into another heated kiss.

-Leo kissed her again with passion lifting her body up he realized her skirt lifted up and he could feel her pussy. He reached down undoing his pants letting them drop as he ground her pussy with his cock. he ground in to her feeling her pussy get wet all over him. Leo grunts with every few motions of his hips. Holding her legs around her waist and kissing her passionately was driving Leo crazy.-

She moans as her big brothers cock rubs against her wet pussy. She kisses down his neck nibbling lightly

-Leo groaned as she nibbled on his neck.-"Am i driving you crazy my lovely Andi?"-Leo groaned in her hear softly as he ground in to her pussy nice and hard.-

She moans out "oh god yes" she reaches between then and grabs his dick guiding it into her pussy wanting to feel his hard cock in her tight wet snatch. "fuck your little sister" she moans into his ear.

-Leo smiled as he slipped his cock in to her pussy as he began to fuck her pussy slow and deep feeling her pussy grab his cock nice and tight.-"Oh yeah scream for me Andi."

She moans loudly. She needs more. "harder big brother fuck me harder" her fingers slightly digging into his sholders.

-Leo began to pound her pussy harder and deeper fucking her cunt as hard as he could. Leo groaned nibbling her neck as his hips bash in to her pussy and hips.-

-Leo looked at her eyes as he smiled bucking his hips in to her pussy.-"Do you want more I can give it to you."-Leo said as he grounds in to her pussy hard.-"Tell me you want it my slutty sister."-he said hopefully talking dirty turned her on.-

She moans at his words and his cock. "fuck me harder, use me as your toy." she moans grinding down onto his cock

-Leo smiled as he lays her down and began to fuck her on his bed nice and hard shoving his cock deep in to her pussy he groaned.-"Oh yeah it feels wonderful."

-Leo groaned fucking her pussy nice and deep and hard as well feeling her squeeze her pussy around his cock.-"Oh Andi i want to cum all over you sister."

-Leo groaned as he kept thrusting his cock in to her. she must of been on the pill to say that as he continued to pump her pussy full of his man meat. Leo grunted as he felt her pussy contract around his cock as he continued to thrust he was going to cum very soon and he would glaze her like a danish all over that lovely face.-

Back