Not so obvious sibling love.[closed to punkprincess.]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-Leo was wasting time by the pool just cleaning it. It was 9am and Leo loved to swim early to enjoy the cold water. His sister may of been up or not depends how early she slept last night. Leo finished diving in and swam around a bit enjoying the chilly sensation over his body. There parents were business tycoons and often away.-
 
Andi didnt like the mornings often times she would stay up late just so she didnt have to get up early. Today she woke up around 10. She left the room still in her night clothes which Consisted of Boy shorts and one of her brothers old tshirts. She went down to the kitchen past the back door where people could see in from the pool.
 
-Leo looked as he saw his sisters form and got out of the pool dripping wet putting a towel around his waste as he got to the back door opening it standing there.-"Morning Andi how are you this morning?"-he chuckled.-
 
She waved over her sholder as she leaned down looking in the refrigerator for her mtn dew. As she was bent over her perfect ass was sticking up. "did you drink my drink?"
 
-Leo shook his head.-"It should be in the back of the first shelf."-he said and looked at her add he got hard and looked away.-"So what you going to do today."
 
She sees it and grabs it. "thanks, i was planning on laying out by the pool most of the day. Why?" she stands up and looks at her brother for a second befor hopping up on the counter where she sits drinking her soda.
 
-He shrugs.-"Just asking."-he smiled.-"No plans with your Boyfriend?"-he chuckled. Though she was not to fond of his girlfriend he was not truly found of her boyfriend since he seemed like a scum bag.-
 
"no, we... Um we broke up" she looked down at the floor thinking. She was hurt but she knew she could get over it.
 
-Leo felt like a ass a bit.-"I am sorry....Why did he break up with you?"-he said as he bit his lip.-"Me and....Maxine broke up to found out she was not in for the same reasons as when we started so i broke it off with her."
 
"its ok its for the best. I actually broke up with him. Im sorry yall broke up. You can do better than that slut." she hopped down from the counter "im gonna go put my bakini on." she walks past her brother with a natural sway in her hips.
 
-Leo playfully slapped her ass as he chuckled and went to the pool putting his towel on the chair he claimed and jumping in to the pool. Leo smiled swimming in the cool water once more looking to the sun. A warm feeling came over him that got him raging hard it happen right after he touched her ass.-
 
She gasped when he slapped her ass. It made heat flood to her pussy. She went up stairs and into her room, she could see her brother swimming from her full lingth window. She turned and pulled off her top, the pulled her wet panties down her legs.
 
-Leo smiled looking he saw her get dressed. Leo began to get really hard and stroked him self in the water not that she could see.-"Wow she looks better then i thought she does naked."-he said softly then stopped continuing to swim.-
 
She slipped her bakini bottems on and then her top. She went down stairs and outside sitting on one of the lawn chairs.
 
-Leo swam around just eying his sister a bit every so often diving under the water.-
 
"hey leo will you do me a favor?" she was laying on the chair. She lifted the sun glasses she was wearing so that she could see him right.
 
-Leo swam over and smiled.-"What is it sis?"-He asked his boner poking the pool he tried to hide it in case he had to get out.-
 
-Leo nods as he got out and grabbed the bottle drying his hands off as he waited for her to flip over and put some of the lotion in his hands. His hands began messaging every inch of her back legs and neck even arms.-"How is that did i put on enough?"
 
-Leo undid her top as he began to rub more lotion on her back spreading it thin as he smiled.-"Ready to tan."-he grins his cock rock hard.-
 
She sighed as her brother was rubbing the lotion into her skin. "thank you" she stayed laying on her stumic but moved her top out from under her.
 
She laid there for a while. When she got to hot she turned over. She didnt care that her brother was right there. She didnt want tan lines so she was going to make sure she didnt get them.
 
-Leo smiled watching everything in place and looked around and stared at her beautiful mounds as he blushed.-"Do you need lotion on your front?"
 
Back
Top