Ouch! Where did I go wrong with this story?

Be nice dude if you have any fukkin perception you might notice that the dude is probablynot from an English back ground and is tryin' hard to work with the language, be encouraging remember "if you cant say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all)

Um... he was commenting on his own writing there. He's allowed to be rude to himself :)
 
Be nice dude if you have any fukkin perception you might notice that the dude is probablynot from an English back ground and is tryin' hard to work with the language, be encouraging remember "if you cant say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all)

LOL.

The thread's getting a little long, so it probably isn't clear to that I was referring to a sentence in my own story as a "fucking trainwreck".
 
My new story

I just posted my second story, How I Became a Cad, about a summer intern who gains some valuable experience:

https://www.literotica.com/s/how-i-became-a-cad

I decided to go with something a little more conventional this time around, and it's gotten a much better response.

The narrator of this story, Jay, is the guy that the wife in my earlier story wants to fuck. This story takes place ten years earlier, when Jay is a freshman in college.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and the suggestions. A lot of your input is reflected in my new story. Since I wrote it, I've had a few more insights (especially about writing sex scenes) which I hope to find time to employ.
 
Last edited:
They are on a fetish story site and don't like fetish stories?

Not certain that makes sense.
 
They are on a fetish story site and don't like fetish stories?

Not certain that makes sense.

I'm baffled by this as well, but there's a bunch of them. Perverts judging others' perversions from the safety of anonymity.
 
Femdom and cuckhold stories

I am SO familiar with being bombed for the subject matter, not the style of writing. I was hurt at first, but now it just pisses me off. A lot of these people just want to get their jollies and move on. They aren't here to read well constructed stories. I've learned to try to explain details they missed in reading it, or in lieu of that, to just delete the moronic comment.
 
Back
Top