Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Adorable. Simply adorable.

Thank you. Hope things get calmer for you :kiss:

Thank you :) I hope so too.

Wow, I might have just found this thread and realised how wonderful it is but it just got a whole lot better. That last photo is just breathtaking.

Thank you for baring gifts for us

nice pun.

You a lovely and extremely sexy young lady. I feel bad saying I'm glad you had a rough week if the payoff for us is to see your gorgeous form. Hope next week is better.

Well, that is a little on the harsh side but thank you anyway. Me too.

Nothing pithy or sexual to say. Just wanted to say hi since you're online and to re-state how lovely I think you are and to thank you for the pics. You seem like a sweet kid.

:) sometimes. Sometimes not.

I have to be honest and say I came here to see the latest pics, but after reading a few of your entries I was compelled to go back and actually, gasp, read your entries. I enjoy reading your posts as much as looking at your pictures (not an easy feat for the male species). You come off as fun and intelligent, a rough combination to find.

Thank you for sharing your pics and your mind, I appreciate both of them very much.

:) thank you.

I was thinking about you on my run home tonight. There was a couple cycling toward me on the path, both on fixies, and she had a very short skirt and black tights on.

I was thinking about how great that would look in a pair of thigh highs and skimpy panties, and for some reason, your smile just jumped into my head:devil:

Surely that would make a great pic!!

Oz

For some reason I don't actually own any stockings or thigh highs, but even if it was only me that saw them, it would feel very sexy. I shall look into it. Also, good on her, fixies are effing scary as. I had a go on a friends this term and downhill I was just like 'How do I brake? Hoooow do I brake?!'
It was amusing for all involved.

When are you going to post more? I'm dying to see the rest of your hot body.

Um, not sure. I'm having a bit of a crappy time of it at the moment if I'm honest and it's not at the top of my list. I'm on my first two weeks of meds for depression and I feel like I'm being mentally raped by social anxiety. Nada fun.

Um, not sure. I'm having a bit of a crappy time of it at the moment if I'm honest and it's not at the top of my list. I'm on my first two weeks of meds for depression and I feel like I'm being mentally raped by social anxiety. Nada fun.

Relax... u r absolutely beautiful and brave!! u will pull thru :)
and maybe try some yoga!!

Eek, that does not sound cool. Lemme just be one of the guys to put my hand up and say no pressure. Take your time, hang out, just chat away if you want.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you get well soon. Such a sexy and stunning girl shouldn't be depressed. Just take your time and finish your treatment. The longer the wait, the sexier the pics I guess.:kiss:

Thank you :) I hope so too.

nice pun.

Well, that is a little on the harsh side but thank you anyway. Me too.

:) sometimes. Sometimes not.

:) thank you.

For some reason I don't actually own any stockings or thigh highs, but even if it was only me that saw them, it would feel very sexy. I shall look into it. Also, good on her, fixies are effing scary as. I had a go on a friends this term and downhill I was just like 'How do I brake? Hoooow do I brake?!'

and... a fixie is what? a single-speed bicycle?

I'm sorry about that and I hope you get well soon. Such a sexy and stunning girl shouldn't be depressed. Just take your time and finish your treatment. The longer the wait, the sexier the pics I guess.:kiss:

Thank you :) it's hard. At first I was like 'side effects? What side effects?' and now I have nausea like the fucking world's gonna end.

and... a fixie is what? a single-speed bicycle?

Um, worse because on a single speed you can free wheel down hills. A fixie requires you to a) use your pedalling speed to slow you down b) keep your feet on the pedals or the bike locks up and you die a messy death.

I find that talking to people helps. Nothing special...just talking about anything and everything. Been there, done that myself as well. Trust me, there's light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Um, worse because on a single speed you can free wheel down hills. A fixie requires you to a) use your pedalling speed to slow you down b) keep your feet on the pedals or the bike locks up and you die a messy death.

so like a track bike, basically...

Calypso!

WOW, what a gorgeous girl, and jesus those EYES :eek:. Happily stare into those all night.

So nice to know of a girl my age who likes the out-doors, most of my female friends would never do anything like climbing!! I've never been much good at climbing but have done a bit over the years and loved it, vertigo doesn't help (but strangely I'm less affected on taller natural stuff than I am on shorter man-man walls!).

Love this one, such a sexy pose http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/FSCN0647_zps420567c8.jpg

Shapes... square, triangle, circle.... didn't realise perfect was a shape until now!
http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCN0654_zpsbeb3718b.jpg

Hope you feel better soon, depression stuff isn't fun :(. Having had a rather low point back in school, praise of any kind made me feel so much better. Keep up the good work, and post a picture or two when you feel up to it :).

Keep safe
R :rose:

new subscriber.
London girl calling.
just wanted to say love the pics
and the attitude.
But mostly, hoping you break your funk, and feel the joy soon

This is just wrong! For sooooo many reasons. Go out today and buy yourself a pair of thigh highs. Sure, I'd love to see a pic, but even more important, you need to see how fucking great you look in them! I promise, you'll love it.

Neither. Indoors at the moment though I'm in charge of the climbing club at uni and we go out and do trad :) sport is for wimps, I'm afraid...

This I love. I spent a couple of years hanging out at the Gramps and Arapalies almost every weekend. Multipitch trad really is the only way to climb. I've taken sport climbers up a ten pitch grade 15 just to watch them wet their pants.

Yeah clip less pedals really do make a fixie a whole lot less pants messy. Feel free to model your new thigh highs on a single speed to avoid the face of terror look.

Lipstick Jungle

Well, I went shopping cause that always makes me feel better and I need winter boots, but I ended up buying my first proper lipstick, which I feel is like a milestone in a girl's life.
Feels amaaazing.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/lp1_zpse102c781.png

I'm happy now ^-^

aaand Ozrod, I also bought hold ups. So if you're very nice, I may take a few photos later on ;) Right, I'm off to the corner shop to buy batteries, cereal and dark chocolate...

Over and out x

Very nice english skin, very fair, now the naughty could be a bit more naughty.

Well, I went shopping cause that always makes me feel better and I need winter boots, but I ended up buying my first proper lipstick, which I feel is like a milestone in a girl's life.
Feels amaaazing.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/lp1_zpse102c781.png

I'm happy now ^-^

aaand Ozrod, I also bought hold ups. So if you're very nice, I may take a few photos later on ;) Right, I'm off to the corner shop to buy batteries, cereal and dark chocolate...

Over and out x

Very pretty, Calypso :) And the knit cap is adorable. Would LOVE to see the hold ups :)

Hi you are so Beautiful and I've just seen your thread.
Sorry about how you feel right now. The 1st 2 weeks are usually the toughest, so take care and stay strong sexy gorgeous Lady.

Back