Help wanted: 1 office slut needed in fast-paced environment

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
HR and CQI teams have determined that a significant distraction for employees are thoughts, fantasies, and frustrations about sex. Sex is important to their workers and they need to curb this need to improve efficiency. However, allowing masturbation breaks only makes things worse.

A solution is then devised. Each office will have 1-2 dedicated people who will work on satisfying the sexual needs of their staff.

What would be the most interesting way to introduce this world to readers, or what would be the type of stories you'd most like to read with that set up?
 
When demand calls, supply answers. An elite escort service provides 'therapists' for firms seeking sexual-tension relief. And it happens in this world. Client firms are required to issue secret protocols revising their on-the-job sexual conduct rules and waiving employee rights -- if you want to work there, you agree to fuck and be fucked without legal complaint.

In other worlds, I recall an early Robert Heinlein story about all-volunteer military corps of sexworkers assigned to accompany astronauts on deep-space missions.
 
I'll have to check that Heinlein story out. As usual, I was thinking something more light, though sadly there are plenty of real world versions where people's rights get f'ed over (pun not intended).

I did think it would be fun if the firms that use it have to come up with clever names for the workers or their activities. The easiest would just be to get sexual surrogates but to save money they might call the workers "intimacy coordinators" and give them vague, undefined duties.

One thought I had was having a woman get interviewed at the same time an intimacy coordinator is getting interviewed and the mistake isn't realized till part way through the interview when they ask if she's willing to be spanked or ejaculated on. The interviewers apologize profusely, try and sell it as a question to see how she handles herself on her toes, etc.

She warns the coordinator who is bemused and nails her interview. The other woman gets hired as well and the story is follows their odd friendship and sexual encounters (once the woman grows accustomed to the idea)
 
I would love to volunteer for this job. I have helped a couple of bosses and co workers in the past so I have the experience.
When a male employee's work starts to suffer a trainer is sent to review why the work is sub par. That trainer is me. I dress sexy, short skirt, heels and a button up shirt that shows my tits. The employee is tested on his work and then I have sex with the employee and he is retested. If the score is higher then I move on and if it lower he needs more of my training.

Maybe just my fantasy, what do you think?
 
That sounds fun. Maybe it's just a new guy out of college who isn't used to being around professional gorgeous women and his work is suffering because he spends so much time fantasizing he can't focus. You give him a good fuck and once he gets his rocks off, he becomes more productive.
 
Sort of the sexual equivalent of the IT department? I hope they don't keep you on hold for too long.

A medium-sized office would probably need two sex workers: a bisexual guy (to service the straight women and gay men) and a bisexual woman (to service the straight men and gay women). A story could focus on the interview process for hiring them, or on a new "regular" employee having his first encounter with an office sex worker. Or on the merry mixups that occur when the two sex workers fall in love with each other!
 
The girls/sluts have regular jobs that you might find in any office including housekeeping and a cafeteria/food service staff that delivers to the office workers. But their uniforms are more like costumes; short and revealing, often with sheer blouses. Housekeeping is dressed as maids for example. Food service may be dressed more as cocktail waitresses. They go about normal duties without worrying about whether their bits are showing. If they need to adjust their stockings, thongs or bras, they do it in the open where everyone can see them. Same for makeup or hair touchups. Their extra duties include servicing the office staff.



Somebody should start an SRP along this line.
 
A friend and I are actually working on a story like this, actually, where the company has a woman for the male employees' needs. They just go in, fuck her, have a quick cum, and leave: a completely impersonal experience. The woman is shackled up and is just treated as a warm hole.
 
... the company has a woman for the male employees' needs. They just go in, fuck her, have a quick cum, and leave: a completely impersonal experience. The woman is shackled up and is just treated as a warm hole.
That'll be pretty problematic. Sexual needs include more than merely sticking a stiff dick into a warm hole. Many men need to talk as much as fuck. And all the employees aren't male.

No, the sexworker is free, well-paid, probably with psych-sexology training, available to men and women alike in any agreeable combination. She'll DP and TP with guys who don't get that at home. She'll lick women who don't get THAT at home. Her office has a super-king bed and a shower big enough for four -- but she does workplace outcalls, always takes her knee-pads along. Is she available for visiting clients? Depends on her contract.
 
at your desk

The board room table is always a handy office prop. And the photocopier. I like the idea of this service being impersonal - just another way of getting through a dull day at the office. Perhaps the service is not even private but you can dial it up to your desk or a meeting, like a neck massage, but this time you've got a hard on and need relief before you can type that report, so you call extension 69 and fuck the tension relief officer over the desk amongst your workmates. Or maybe you keep typing while he/she sucks you off.
 
I think that it should be a service that can be impersonal or intimate, depending on the need.

For example, guy needs the edge taken off before an important meeting so he has a quickie in his office. Another guy is having a really shitty day and has lost a lot of confidence in himself, so he has a good fuck and then cuddles with the specialist.


Maybe everyone has a rationed time they can use and it's like vacation time, if you don't use it, you lose it, so we could even have a story where a man or woman realizes they only have a week to use their time so they organize a gangbang/reverse gangbang every day to use up their time.
 
Recruitment

Another part of this story is recruiting the sexual service officers. Time to get a job in HR.
 
Staff are pretty excited when the service starts, obviously. More so when they see Miriam, the agency appointed STRW (Sexual Tension Relief Worker). She's rocking the prim/slutty look, with big glasses, hair in a bun, but lusciously painted lips and nails, an almost too tight pin stripe blouse.

Excitement turns to disappointment when they discover Miriam only does hand jobs. She does unbutton her blouse and show her lacy bra for encouragement, but no touchy touchy.

Morale slips. Sales slump. Miriam is the agency's top dollar STRW, and our intrepid company can no longer afford her premium service, so the agency send Karen.

Karen isn't as young as Miriam, or as pretty, but she takes care of her body and is serious about her work. Like Miriam, Karen doesn't fuck, but she does get naked, and she does - surprise surprise - do blow jobs.

Business improves. The boss is considering getting Miriam back when they lose a major contract overseas. Half the staff are laid off. Karen is farewelled with many a tear.

Her replacement is on probation at the agency and therefore available cheaper than her already bargain price.

Lurleen is rounder in the hips and smaller busted than Karen. And she smokes. During! Lurleen does have one redeeming feature: nothing is off limits.

Adventures ensue.

Morale improves. Creativity skyrockets. The company wins a contract even bigger than the one they lost. They might be able to get Karen or Miriam back. Maybe both.

And then the workers find out. And they're none too pleased about the possibility of losing Lurleen?
 
Like this. Both girls are recruited for both their office skill and sexual services, they are both young, fresh faced and outwardly innocent looking but very sexy. They wear tight blouses and skirts and high heels and are there to be randomly fucked by the guys in the office, to relieve their sexual tension.
 
Like this. Both girls are recruited for both their office skill and sexual services, they are both young, fresh faced and outwardly innocent looking but very sexy. They wear tight blouses and skirts and high heels and are there to be randomly fucked by the guys in the office, to relieve their sexual tension.
Do no women work in the office? Don't the sex workers apply themselves equally to all staff? Probably need a stud in there. And I envisage an unspoken competition -- male cow-orkers try to match the stud, female cow-orkers try to out-do the femmes. A staff meeting dwells on cost containment -- if they fuck each other, they don't need to hire the agency escorts. (Cue the boardroom-orgy scene.) That's in the secret plan between the hiring firm and the agency; the escorts are motivators who will soon move on to the next under-performing firm.
 
There is an ongoing series along this line somewhere. Candy? Courtney? I can't remember the name now, but she does various costume days that amount to little or nothing covering her assets. All male employees if I remember right.
 
I like Mathew's idea..maybe she is the wife of an ex employee,who has stole from, the company and ran away with the boss's hot pa.she has to take up this work to support her daughter's education and more importantly, prevent the boss's from pressing charges and get bankrupt...
 
Flip the concept. Contrive a reason (blackmail? penitence? money?) for a studly guy, not too bright, to be the communal sex-slave in an all-woman office, a stress-relief utensil. Maybe he gets smarter as he views their interactions -- he slowly plots for domination. But one woman (not the boss) knows how to control him, and thus all their cow-orkers and managers. The women think they're using him; he thinks he's using them; but she knows who's using whom.
 
Back
Top