Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Sorry NM, but it is impossible to hang out with Em too long. That's just cray-cray, like trying to sneeze with your eyes open... can't be done.

YOU, fine sir, could corrupt the most scrupulous young lass! Don't even try to deny it! :D
 
Corrupt? I've not been corrupted by anyone.
You just don't like Seinfeld. That was a great show and that was a great scene!

Nope, was never a fan of the show about nothing. :D


BTW, Teri Hatcher has bared her, uh, soul, before. . . she lies! :D
 
Today I am glad I no longer have a desktop computer.

My laptop does not require I get out of bed in order to be productive.




So sleepy.
 
I'll take whatever you don't want, with a side order of humidity please.
(I'm wincing thinking of what winter will bring.)

With temps at 95 and 92% humidity, you can have it, take all you want! :rose:
 
Make sure your people know you love them. Life is short. You never know what could happen. A friend came home to find her husband dead on the front lawn. He'd had a heart attack at 44.
 
That's exactly what happened with my uncle and aunt. He was mowing the lawn. :( awful

Very sad.
I'm just glad she was home before their daughter. She's 19 but she'd never get that image out of her head.
 
just have to wear less clothing and LOVE when you swear ;)
LOL! Learned it from all the truckers I used to work with. :)
Make sure your people know you love them. Life is short. You never know what could happen. A friend came home to find her husband dead on the front lawn. He'd had a heart attack at 44.

Oh my goodness! 44? Sheesh that's so young, but yeah, don't leave their presence without the 'I love you's.

So sad. :(
 
LOL! Learned it from all the truckers I used to work with. :)


Oh my goodness! 44? Sheesh that's so young, but yeah, don't leave their presence without the 'I love you's.

So sad. :(

Well keep it up I don't mind. I am sure you can keep up with the truckers if need be :D
 
Back
Top