Old 05-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #19076
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru
 
UhlBWett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,628
Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
All innocent...lol..
Look at my butt now, it's all red!
 

Old 05-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #19077
presch
Literotica Guru
 
presch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Posts: 890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie89 View Post
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.
I'd love to have a good little Girl... Think of the fun new games you could play
__________________
It's been awhile..
 

Old 05-02-2013, 10:44 PM   #19078
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: H-town, Texas
Posts: 22,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by UhlBWett View Post
Look at my butt now, it's all red!
Oh, poo, I didn't hurt you.. But , this Carolina Wildflower is in no need of pollination...
__________________
RA's Rules of Engagement

1. Don't Engage
2. If you really feel you must engage, refer back to Rule #1.
3. If you STILL can't help yourself, well, might I encourage therapy of some sort?
 

Old 05-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #19079
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
North Carolina Wildflowers...as varied and almost as beautiful as the women who populate this thread..

"RA," (Sniffling happily) "That's the LOVELIEST image yet!" (Lost in memories of a much younger Peaches and the fella who brought a handpicked bunch of wildflowers to the restaurant where she worked and left them in a glass of water at her station, telling her later 'I saw them on the way home and had to stop and pick them for you, they reminded me so much of you......' Sighing and thinking those are STILL the MOST romantic flowers she's ever received.....)
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 05-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #19080
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: H-town, Texas
Posts: 22,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"RA," (Sniffling happily) "That's the LOVELIEST image yet!" (Lost in memories of a much younger Peaches and the fella who brought a handpicked bunch of wildflowers to the restaurant where she worked and left them in a glass of water at her station, telling her later 'I saw them on the way home and had to stop and pick them for you, they reminded me so much of you......' Sighing and thinking those are STILL the MOST romantic flowers she's ever received.....)
(Hugs) I'm glad I could bring back a happy memory, for you.

__________________
RA's Rules of Engagement

1. Don't Engage
2. If you really feel you must engage, refer back to Rule #1.
3. If you STILL can't help yourself, well, might I encourage therapy of some sort?
 

Old 05-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #19081
super_peachez
Really Really Experienced
 
super_peachez's Avatar
 
super_peachez is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia - east coast - not always as sunny as I would like
Posts: 355
*smiles and waves to all*
__________________
--
another summer approaches - bringing who knows what dreams and adventures.
-
whatever they maybe, let them come -
 

Old 05-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #19082
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,353
Good Morning everyone!! Happy Happy FRIDAY!!!
[IMG]http://2.bp.********.com/_sZ-HtnjiVcw/TQ9b7bGOm6I/AAAAAAAABQ0/MMCmgbg_sG4/s1600/snoopy-dance.jpeg[/IMG]
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


 

Old 05-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #19083
nisha_in61
Literotica Guru
 
nisha_in61's Avatar
 
nisha_in61 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: India
Posts: 968
here in India, i am having my last hour in office and the week end is waiting.

Good morning all.
__________________
Nisha S
 

Old 05-03-2013, 08:52 AM   #19084
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown
 
tiedtits4me's Avatar
 
tiedtits4me is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Down Under.......as in Australia
Posts: 8,602
I have internet again.

Interesting catch up I just had.

Move went well. Got a cold now and an infected cut on my hand.
__________________
Call me TT

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"


There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Last edited by tiedtits4me : 05-03-2013 at 09:18 AM.
 

Old 05-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #19085
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: H-town, Texas
Posts: 22,199
Good Morning to everyone. Welcome Nisha and Presch.
Howdy to TT,JBM, and Super P...(hugs)

I'm trying out a new mascara and I'm already hating it...ugh.

Anyone in Australia care to ship some Mirenesse to me?
__________________
RA's Rules of Engagement

1. Don't Engage
2. If you really feel you must engage, refer back to Rule #1.
3. If you STILL can't help yourself, well, might I encourage therapy of some sort?
 

Old 05-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #19086
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown
 
tiedtits4me's Avatar
 
tiedtits4me is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Down Under.......as in Australia
Posts: 8,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Good Morning to everyone. Welcome Nisha and Presch.
Howdy to TT,JBM, and Super P...(hugs)

I'm trying out a new mascara and I'm already hating it...ugh.

Anyone in Australia care to ship some Mirenesse to me?
Good morning.

Never heard of it. Shows you how little I have to do with make up lol
and how may I ask did you come to know about it?
__________________
Call me TT

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"


There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Last edited by tiedtits4me : 05-03-2013 at 09:57 AM.
 

Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #19087
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: H-town, Texas
Posts: 22,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
Good morning.

Never heard of it. Shows you how little I have to do with make up lol
and how may I ask did you come to know about it?
Oh, it was on a shipping channel a few years ago..and I bought some of Mirenesse "Secret Weapon" Mascara... VERY good, IMO.. It's kind of pricey, but, when something works I tend to stick with it.

I did find a comparable here in the states. L'Oreal Beauty Tubes...fabulous stuff, as well.

Only thing it the Mirenesse also has a beauty balm that I can't find anything like here AND they have a really good mineral makeup I like... I don't wear a lot of makeup, either. Just the balm for Sunscreen and mascara..maybe a little lip stick or gloss...that's it..

They have a beauty club type thing but only if you live in OZ.. I mean, the prices aren't a whole lot different for the rest of the world, but, still, I'm female and I like a discount when I can get one..
__________________
RA's Rules of Engagement

1. Don't Engage
2. If you really feel you must engage, refer back to Rule #1.
3. If you STILL can't help yourself, well, might I encourage therapy of some sort?
 

Old 05-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #19088
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Good morning!!

Good evening, Hayley! I'm glad the move went well & you're enjoying the new place! Feel better soon & hope that cut heals up quickly. Ughh!

RA, so happy to see you!!! Your tinkerbell image has brought back fond memories for Daddy. ~giggles~ He had a crush on her when he was younger, if ya catch my drift. ~can't stop giggling~ He already has my Tink Halloween costume picked out.
Beautiful flowers!!

Peaches...Are you getting along ok with all of this rain? I had forgotten to turn the furnace back on before bed. It was 64 in the house when I woke up. Lovely story about the hand picked flowers.

JBM, yayyy!!!! Snoopy happy dance!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone..still waiting for caffeine to kick in.

Hugs to all!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~

Last edited by Cookie123 : 05-03-2013 at 11:32 AM.
 

Old 05-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #19089
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Good morning!!

Good evening, Hayley! I'm glad the move went well & you're enjoying the new place! Feel better soon & hope that cut heals up quickly. Ughh!

RA, so happy to see you!!! Your tinkerbell image has brought back fond memories for Daddy. ~giggles~ He had a crush on her when he was younger, if ya catch my drift. ~can't stop giggling~ He already has my Tink Halloween costume picked out.
Beautiful flowers!!

Peaches...Are you getting along ok with all of this rain? I had forgotten to turn the furnace back on before bed. It was 64 in the house when I woke up. Lovely story about the hand picked flowers.

JBM, yayyy!!!! Snoopy happy dance!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone..still waiting for caffeine to kick in.

Hugs to all!
Ummm...that's a Halloween costume??
 

Old 05-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #19090
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Ummm...that's a Halloween costume??
Well, it is supposed to be. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it on a little early...make sure it fits just right.
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #19091
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Well, it is supposed to be. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it on a little early...make sure it fits just right.
a couple of fittings are in order. RA, I see tink is wearing slippers with the little poofy things...any pics of her in cfm heels?
 

Old 05-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #19092
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: H-town, Texas
Posts: 22,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
a couple of fittings are in order. RA, I see tink is wearing slippers with the little poofy things...any pics of her in cfm heels?

__________________
RA's Rules of Engagement

1. Don't Engage
2. If you really feel you must engage, refer back to Rule #1.
3. If you STILL can't help yourself, well, might I encourage therapy of some sort?
 

Old 05-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #19093
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post

soooo....I take it that's a no on the pic then....
 

Old 05-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #19094
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
a couple of fittings are in order. RA, I see tink is wearing slippers with the little poofy things...any pics of her in cfm heels?
Naughty Daddy!!!!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #19095
BiUncle
Registered User
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Naughty Daddy!!!!
Would you want us any other way?
 

Old 05-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #19096
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru
 
Doctor Joe's Avatar
 
Doctor Joe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Washington State
Posts: 5,876
A Long overdue "Hi!" to all the lovely young ladies out there from an appreciative daddy.
__________________
Doctor Joe .......................................Still into housecalls
Team PM


Proud Playgrounder #433

BDSM test says I am a Switch, Voyeur, Primal Hunter and Prey, Non-Monogamist Exhibitionist! Wow!
 

Old 05-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #19097
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Hi Biuncle! No..wouldn't change a thing!!!!

Hello to you, Doctor Joe! It has been awhile since stopped by!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #19098
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: H-town, Texas
Posts: 22,199
Ok, so my RL SO works third, comes home this morning and decides he's going to tear off the side of the house where we discovered water damage from poorly installed windows. ( the house is c1890)

These huge "windows" we found out were actually 49x79 repurposed sliding glass doors.. , so my craft room is essentially exposed to the elements now that we've removed the glass.

He turns to me and says. I'm tired. I've got to go to bed. "Here," he says as he hands me a roll of 36" Tyvek, "I need you to wrap the house before the rain."

*blank stare because he is serious*

"You do realize that I can not wrap the house myself, right?"

"Why not?"

"Um..before I answer that I would like to look at the side of the house that is now gone, how high up it is, then look back a me, and ponder for a moment."

Obviously irritated now, he stayed awake long enough to help...

I am now eating a late lunch, and plan on populating the picture threads I post in with new material if I can find stuff that is pleasing to look at. I had to move the computers into a different room since the craft/my office is now a work zone. I have converted an old sewing machine table into my desk for the time being.

I have one load on the line outside and hope it dries before the rain...*fingers crossed*

Thank you to those who asked me to remain in the thread even though I do not participate in the roleplaying. I appreciate the personal messages. Thanks.

Everyone is required to have a good weekend. I won't take no for an answer..
__________________
RA's Rules of Engagement

1. Don't Engage
2. If you really feel you must engage, refer back to Rule #1.
3. If you STILL can't help yourself, well, might I encourage therapy of some sort?
 

Old 05-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #19099
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Ok, so my RL SO works third, comes home this morning and decides he's going to tear off the side of the house where we discovered water damage from poorly installed windows. ( the house is c1890)

These huge "windows" we found out were actually 49x79 repurposed sliding glass doors.. , so my craft room is essentially exposed to the elements now that we've removed the glass.

He turns to me and says. I'm tired. I've got to go to bed. "Here," he says as he hands me a roll of 36" Tyvek, "I need you to wrap the house before the rain."

*blank stare because he is serious*

"You do realize that I can not wrap the house myself, right?"

"Why not?"

"Um..before I answer that I would like to look at the side of the house that is now gone, how high up it is, then look back a me, and ponder for a moment."

Obviously irritated now, he stayed awake long enough to help...

I am now eating a late lunch, and plan on populating the picture threads I post in with new material if I can find stuff that is pleasing to look at. I had to move the computers into a different room since the craft/my office is now a work zone. I have converted an old sewing machine table into my desk for the time being.

I have one load on the line outside and hope it dries before the rain...*fingers crossed*

Thank you to those who asked me to remain in the thread even though I do not participate in the roleplaying. I appreciate the personal messages. Thanks.

Everyone is required to have a good weekend. I won't take no for an answer..
I'm sorry, but I'm just shaking my head thinking about his request..Lol I'm glad he realized it wasn't a one-woman job and helped finish what he started.

Praying the rain holds off for ya! It's been raining nearly non stop for 24 hours now. I'm over it.

So happy you decided to stay, in whatever capacity you are most comfortable with! Wouldn't be the same without you!!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #19100
Teddybarehead
Literotica Guru
 
Teddybarehead's Avatar
 
Teddybarehead is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jax, FL
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyJane View Post
Hello daddies and girls. I'm a little old for a daddy myself, but it's great fun to pretend.
Says who? Trust me when I say this, if that is something you like and it excites you then you're not too old for it. If you want to chat more about that pm me back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post

Teddy, welcome!!

Thank you very much cookie, I was just sharing my two cents about an experience I had here on lit
__________________
SRP

If you enjoy my company please visit my Pic Thread I'd appreciate it. <3
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.