women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

I have a pair of underwear that will do it for me if I do a lot of walking in them. :eek:

I just assume that's what Victorias Secret is. ;)
 
Banana, hairbrush handle, fat markers.. Hand held shower head.. Striker for my singing bowl (although it was wood, and I don't recommend wood, even smooth). Oh and a candle or two.
 
Now that is a sense of adventure

Banana, hairbrush handle, fat markers.. Hand held shower head.. Striker for my singing bowl (although it was wood, and I don't recommend wood, even smooth). Oh and a candle or two.

Nice list.
 
Banana, hairbrush handle, fat markers.. Hand held shower head.. Striker for my singing bowl (although it was wood, and I don't recommend wood, even smooth). Oh and a candle or two.

as well as carrort, cucumber.

also kingsize marsbar, kept in the fridge for awhile. Feels good, having that eaten out :)

xxx
 
Oh the Things I've Used!

Favorite- vibrator of course, but mine is broken. Elec. tb, cucumber, shampoo bottles, lotion bottles, carrots, bananas (Love the angel), double penetration (sit on pillow with one up each hole), and a tiny massager that I took to college and used in the bathroom :)
 
I love letting lukewarm water run over my clit in the bathtub....
 
Last edited:
Popsicles, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Handle of hairbrush, Round ball end of a bedpost in a guest room, bottles, anything I can rub up against for instance the corner of my desk at work, arm chair, leg of a friend, shower head, washing machine, electric shaver, good gracious- if it vibrates or just stays still for a while it will work.
 
I agree with the ladies and various bottles are a quick go to...
 
Popsicles, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Handle of hairbrush, Round ball end of a bedpost in a guest room, bottles, anything I can rub up against for instance the corner of my desk at work, arm chair, leg of a friend, shower head, washing machine, electric shaver, good gracious- if it vibrates or just stays still for a while it will work.


did LOL
 
Popsicles, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Handle of hairbrush, Round ball end of a bedpost in a guest room, bottles, anything I can rub up against for instance the corner of my desk at work, arm chair, leg of a friend, shower head, washing machine, electric shaver, good gracious- if it vibrates or just stays still for a while it will work.

+ nylabone
 
+ nylabone


I did not know what "nylabone" was, and made a picture search:
018214814207C.jpg

http://www.petco.com/product/100686/Nylabone-Double-Action-Chew.aspx

Now I'm scared!
:eek:
 
Cornier that Kellog's

Well.. lots of things. I'll second, or is it third? the electric toothbrush. Various bottles of lotions, soaps and whatnot. Maglight. Produce; cucumbers and corn on the cob. Hmm.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

-blush-
!! OMG !! corn on the cob :eek: All those little humps and bumps. I wonder how many of the girls here have taken your suggestion since your post ? I love it and will use it soon on my ladies. I'm guessing your using a hard corn and maybe the colored kind you see in the fall. KY-Jelly & Corn-on-da-cob. Sounds like a red neck rap song. Thanks babe, you gave me a nice hard-on thought. Now I have to service that. Gett'n out my Ky-Jelly. Best jerk'n jelly there is. :D
 
Back
Top