Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin...

50 something from Oregon....Cold and some snow outside and dreaming of all the various ways to cause heat to be generated....

Monin' All...

50 something from Oregon....Cold and some snow outside and dreaming of all the various ways to cause heat to be generated....

Monin' All...

Good morning ! You think it was cold in Oregon. It was -15F in Ottawa during the past weekend. I was getting up in the morning and my pecker looked liked a tiny shriveled shrimp. My wife says the weather here in not fit for humans. Brrrrrr ! Welcome to the club ! ;)

Erostaticus

58 and from New Zealand. I'd be most impressed if someone was awake on the other side of the world now to read this.

Nice to be able to see how many other over 50's there are.

Instead of feeling 'ancient' as you can in some forums, I feel very normal here. I tried one forum where people kept asking me if I was really 57. As in REALLY wow..... "yes honey older people are allowed up after dark too." Needles to say I didn't return.

You have to laugh in life.

Jude

58 and from New Zealand. I'd be most impressed if someone was awake on the other side of the world now to read this.

Nice to be able to see how many other over 50's there are.

Instead of feeling 'ancient' as you can in some forums, I feel very normal here. I tried one forum where people kept asking me if I was really 57. As in REALLY wow..... "yes honey older people are allowed up after dark too." Needles to say I didn't return.

You have to laugh in life.

Jude
Welcome, Jude! I'm up and awake, in the middle of the U.S.A. It's about 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning here... So I suppose it's somewhere around 9:30 or later Sunday evening for you?

I know what you mean about the age comments, lol. Sometimes I hear things like, "Wow! You look good for 50!" :eek: I take it as a compliment, and just have to laugh rather than be offended...

Hi... 54... yep I can't believe it, but I am 54...

Did I mention that I am living a sexually deprived life?

Hi, All -- Hannah here -- 52 bibbw from Boston. Love to meet same age/older chat partners, so I especially appreciate this thread. Let's party!

Hi... 54... yep I can't believe it, but I am 54...

Did I mention that I am living a sexually deprived life?

Yes, You have mentioned that so much on here and on other sites, it's sickening. You even resorted to putting up a profile on Facebook, with a fictitious name. Imean, how stupid, and desparate can you get. I don't feel a bit of sympathy towards you. All you want is a pity party. Well, this is one person that you won't get it from.

Yes, You have mentioned that so much on here and on other sites, it's sickening. You even resorted to putting up a profile on Facebook, with a fictitious name. Imean, how stupid, and desparate can you get. I don't feel a bit of sympathy towards you. All you want is a pity party. Well, this is one person that you won't get it from.

Are you his wife?

Hello Ladies,

While I'm not over 50, I am most definitely interested in on those of you in this category. If any of you wonderful women happen to be interested an a younger man, feel free to drop me a PM. I am in my early 20's and absolutely adore mature women. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Ouch! lol Love the passion!

Hi 55..live in the Northeast
not so cold here, except sometimes in my heart late at night:kiss:
long married with grown kids..enjoy chatting about whatever we decide to chat about..we should be old enough to know;)

57 Boston - Amateur at the game of life. I guess I never grew up.
Ever have the feeling you missed something special?

Resisted posting but just couldn't resist tonight. 53, female, Northeast US. Love the mature audience on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back