so the wife wants me to swallow

Personally, if you really want to do it, great. But the people that are on here saying things like "If I'm expected to do it so can he"....well frankly that pisses me off. I agree that if you're in a committed and happy relationship you should want to make each other as happy as possible and fulfilling fantasies is part of that. BUT my husband would NEVER force me to do anything I didn't want to do (unless being forced was part of the fantasy ;)) If you can't bring yourself to do it, don't. I'm sure she can think of some other fantasy you can live out for her. Trust is more important than you're being uncomfortable and stressed over it. Someday maybe it will just happen, but she should understand your feelings and they should mean more to her than her fantasy.
I agree with Maizie29! My wife would never force me to do anything that I didn't want either. My wife never took that attitude that she's done, so I should be REQUIRED to as well... If you're really not into it, don't do it!

The difference for me was, I was the one who wanted it, but couldn't follow through once I came. It's one thing if you're asking her to force you to do it. It's another thing entirely if that's not your thing and she's trying to force it on you. Unless, like Maisie said, being forced to do things that you don't want to do is part of the fantasy... :)

If you're seriously interested in doing it, you'll make it happen.
 
Just a though

As a confirmed bisexual, I really enjoy tasting and swallowing another man's cum. I have also eagerly licked another man's seed from my wife's freshly fucked pussy. But just as almost every other guy reports I find it nearly impossible to lick up or swallow my own seed after I cum. I have only been able to actually do this a half dozen times in my life.

The only exception was when I was much younger and much more flexible. I used to be able to lay on the bed and flip my legs up against the wall above the headboard and cum right into my own mouth and I swallowed it every time. I did it nearly every night when I was single and didn't have a date. Saved a lot of money on tissues in those days.

I know it's not the same as licking it off her breasts or face but if it would turn your wife on just to see you swallow your own sperm this just might do the trick.
 
I think that if one spouse asks the other spouse to force them to do something it is because they really do want to do it but at some point lose interest or the nerve to go through with it - which is why the one spouse specifically asks the other to "force them to do it". If they really didn't want to be forced to do it then they wouldn't have asked. I am the exact same way. I really want my wife to force me to eat my own cum, because it is just such an incredible turn on while horny to know that she really is going to force me to do it. If she relented at the end because I had lost interest and didn't force me to go through with it then it would never be a turn on for me anymore because I would know ahead of time that she wouldn't force me to do it. This same principle applies to anything, not just a woman making a man eat his own cum. Maybe a woman wants to be forced to make love to another woman or be part of a gang bang because it turns her on so much that she asks her partner to find a way to force her into because she knows if it is left up to her she would probably chicken out, and deep down inside she doesn't want to. Of course, after the intial forcing if the person didn't want to be forced anymore to do it (whatever it was) then the other person should respect that and not do it anymore.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to know how can a woman force her husband to do such a thing? Is she stronger than you? Is she blackmailing you, or what?
 
personally, i think it would be hot if my boyfriend would give me a pearl necklace and lick it off. although i know he'd never do it.
I cant force him to do things just like he cant force me to do things.
If she forces you to do this, then force her to do something for you.
 
personally, i think it would be hot if my boyfriend would give me a pearl necklace and lick it off. although i know he'd never do it.
I cant force him to do things just like he cant force me to do things.
If she forces you to do this, then force her to do something for you.

Why would he never do it? Have you talked about it. Sometimes all you need to do is ask.

I might not suggest it, but would do it if I were asked.
 
I've got to say, it is my husbands absolute favorite thing to go down on me after either he or another guy has cum inside me. It drives him crazy - no kidding. I've got to say, I love it too!
 
Are you even able to kiss her after she's swallowed a load from you? That's a way to find out how you taste, and maybe ease into the idea of doing it, as others have said.

I don't know why, but I'm not really into making my guy have his own cum... I certainly don't mind tasting myself on my guy's lips, though. :heart:
 
Not bad at all

My wife and I do it frequently. Both cumming on her wonderful tits and licking it clean as she plays with heself and eating creampie (my favorite!)

Just do it. It's not difficult and I guarantee she will love it too!
 
It's not my thing, but if asked, I might do it. It would have to be a request from a partner I really liked, though.
 
Wife wants me to swallow

I think it would be easier at first if you came in her mouth and she snowballed you really quick. Do that a few times, then try cumming on her and licking it off.
 
I think it would be easier at first if you came in her mouth and she snowballed you really quick. Do that a few times, then try cumming on her and licking it off.

Or he could just man-up and do it. If a woman can swallow cum, so can a man.
 
Think it takes two people who completly understand each other ,she domme ,he submissive .It would be a huge turn on to have her insist on him cleaning up after himself
 
Its all in your head.
Do you go down on her? If so just clean her out after you have been in.
If she goes down on you and you cum in her mouth, just have her share.
If you jerk off, just do it in a glass and drink up.

Its not hard unless you think about it.
 
What you can do is ejaculate without actually orgasming (and hence avoide the come down). It takes a bit of practice and self control, but just as you're about to reach orgasm stop what you're doing and kind of flex yourself, as if you're squirting out the last dregs of a pee, and you can squirt some of your cum out, and you'll still be hot and may be able to do it then. You don't even have to tell your wife that you're not orgasming. You could win brownie points by showing her what you're prepared to do for her pleasure.

This is it! I do this often. Edge, stop at just the right moment and semen oozes out either on to the ring formed by my left hand and thumb or into one of my Tenga eggs. Just slurp and continue. Sometimes it turns me on so much that I have a orgasm.
 
Speaking as a medical professional:

You're dealing with physiology here. The male brain is fucking with your fantasy -- a guy just has to be conditioned a little to get around it. Some can do it themselves, others need help. This is a VERY common fantasy which many men fail miserably at on their own. There is hope, however....

When you orgasm (be it male or female), your brain sends a big ole' shot of oxytocin into the system. Oxytocin is also known as the "bonding" hormone -- its why make-up sex is so effective -- It kinda makes your brain say "now what were we arguing about again?" This oxytocin is what shuts down (temporarily) your sex drive. When you're horny as all fuck, the idea of doing something nasty/dirty/kinky/sexy is hot! But afterwards? Well, your brain says "can't we just cuddle instead" and turns off the part of your brain that wanted that fantasy cum-cleanup to begin with. Not only does it shut it down, it turns on a part of your brain that says "WHAT IN THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" This neurochemical cascade is also loosely tied in with the male's refractory period.

This is why when, in the heat of the fray and if a male is of the right persuasion, he may do many things that, in everyday life, seem super kinky to some and to others may be downright disgusting. In this case, he might gobble up someone else's ejaculate in any manner of delivery mechanism: straight from the tap, frosted on a nice set of jugs, off a pouty set of lips, drizzling down a tight lil' buttcrack, or out of a glistening pussy. The male doing the consumption in this case hasn't had that shot of oxytocin, so its all in good, sexy fun. He's horny, and willing to do pretty much anything to get his own nut.

And therein lies the secret to convincing a man to do what both you and he want to do: He will do pretty much anything to get his own nut. As he approaches an impending orgasm, he will do, say, even promise pretty much anything just for that few seconds of spurting pleasure. Those kinky things that rattle around in the corners of his brain are screaming at him now -- "JUST DO THE THING!"

If he WANTS you, as his sex partner to 'force him', then what he's really saying is: "This is a fantasy of mine (and maybe yours). I WANT to do it, but for some reason when it comes right down to it, my brain is fucking with me, and I need a little help".

(Side note here -- if you "ruin" an orgasm by stopping all stimulation to the genitals at the moment of ejaculation, that shot of oxytocin is pretty much eliminated -- he's still horny. The cascade of neurological events brought on by a full-on orgasm didn't happen, and didn't trigger the secretion of oxytocin. Yes, there was ejaculation and emission of a sort, but there was no orgasm. Even the refractory period is affected, and sometimes erection is maintained to some extent. A male who is denied orgasm in this manner, while disappointed at the lack of any orgasmic sensation, will probably be far more willing to consume their own jizz in the hopes that maybe you'll let him have a proper orgasm afterwards. I'll let the reader play with those thoughts and ideas to their gonads' desires...)

So, help him. Experiment. This is adult fun and sex play -- nobody will be harmed. Negotiate it...

Try a little tease and denial... Edge him a few times, and make him promise that if you let him cum, he will eat it, assuring him that you'll help him through it to "train him". Then stop stimulating the cock. Don't let him cum yet. Make him beg. Its up to you how and when he has an orgasm, assuming the game is being played by both of you.

Once you let him orgasm, take action: push his head down there quickly... Sit on his face.. Or, if he came in your mouth, kiss him. If he came on your tits, pull his face in and encourage him by smearing it all over his lips, telling him how hot it makes you that he's doing that. Tell him how you NEED him to do it... (Guys love it, in general, when a woman tells them exactly what dirty, nasty things they want/need their men to do to them and then insist, sometimes with a little physical persuasion (such as pushing his head down, or pulling it into your chest).. It'll probably help reverse the effects of the oxytocin fairly quickly as other hormones start to take over again).

This isn't "forcing" per se. It was all negotiated, and you (now) understand the role a key hormone plays in this cascade of events. Now, if you are trying to help him over that oxytocin hurdle and you get a firm "no", then just stop -- experiment is now over. You tried, the fantasy will remain fantasy, and that's that. Sometimes fantasies are great as fantasies, and not so much as reality. Maybe he'll want to try again someday...

Once you've got him over the hurdle a few times (assuming you want to do this on a regular basis), he will probably just "do it", possibly requiring a tiny bit of physical coercion, like a light push on his head or shoulders or a helpful word or two (e.g. "you know what I like..." or "get down there -- I'm not finished yet"). If you're in the right type of relationship, you can make it a 'rule' (once he's over it and doesn't need coaxing) that he doesn't cum unless he consumes it (possibly in your presence). The possibilities are endless.

Personally this was a fantasy of mine -- its just not one that turns on my partner that much. And, if it doesn't really get her boat floating, its not nearly as interesting to me. Sure, she is all GGG about it, but I want her to get something major out of it. A 'meh, you can go for it' isn't enough to make me do the work of getting past the blues.

This got overly long -- sorry....
 
Last edited:
Eating your own cum

I had never thought about tasting my sperm until I became really bicurious. It was so hot to watch sexy girls suck cock and swallow, I found I was just as aroused watching one man suck another guy's cock and take his load.

So one day I masturbated into a shot glass. I slowly sipped it down, so I could taste it. It made me feel so dirty, and I liked my semen, and was glad that I experienced cum in my mouth.

I always eat my own sperm in a variety of ways since then. I did it 11 years ago, and love every drop. It made me so eager to suck a man's dick and drink his cum, which I have done a lot in the last few years.

Would encourage any guy to try it at least once, with or without your wife's prodding or knowledge. It's a little salty thick liquid full of life, and sexual excitement.
 
Back
Top