Old 03-07-2012, 11:51 PM   #74701
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Well, enjoy. I'm off to bed, all. 'Night.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 03-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #74702
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Sweet dreams, Molly, and those pictures are a hoot!

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 03-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #74703
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Sweet dreams, Molly, and those pictures are a hoot!
Glad you liked them.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 03-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #74704
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Glad you liked them.
Good Evening all.
Anyone fancy a glass of something nice ?

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 03-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #74705
stickygirl
Literotica Guru

Evening. Gosh it's gone really quiet. Should we go out to the BBQ in case we wake any of this lot? Oh, thanks - a glass of your best

Old 03-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #74706
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Good Evening all.
Anyone fancy a glass of something nice ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Evening. Gosh it's gone really quiet. Should we go out to the BBQ in case we wake any of this lot? Oh, thanks - a glass of your best
It's been pretty quiet for a while... Things used to get wild in here. Maybe I should tell Slyc to start using those old AVs that got all the girlies posting and sending him naughty pics in private messages... LOL

Old 03-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #74707
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Ah, those were the days . . .

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 03-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #74708
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Quote:
Ah, those were the days . . .
LOL! Mayhaps some naughty AVs would be in order! Naughty AV night!

See how many social deviants we can attract to the Naked Party!

Old 03-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #74709
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Well, that's a Hellofastart! Now I'm having a hard time concentrating on finding a naughty AV!

My stories

Old 03-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #74710
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

LOL! Real ones are better... But slyc won't be home for hours. He's started back to school. Getting a computer degree. Tonight is his math night. He hates it! I find it hysterical!

Old 03-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #74711
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Hey, what makes you think this on isn't real?

And tell Slyc he has my complete sympathy. Going back to college can be grueling. Ask the bear who completed his MA at 50!

My stories

Old 03-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #74712
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

I knew your wife was a good looking woman!

Old 03-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #74713
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Quote:
Hey, what makes you think this on isn't real?

And tell Slyc he has my complete sympathy. Going back to college can be grueling. Ask the bear who completed his MA at 50!
I finished my MA at 34. That was bad enough. Took 6 years to do it up the middle of pregnancy, divorce, and relocation... Glad it's done. And if I never see another classroom it will be way too soon.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #74714
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Tell me about it! Many members in my family figured I'd end up with a doctorate in something and for years I thought I would, too. Then I reconsidered and was thinking about an MFA. Then the local State College dropped the woodworking MFA program. It all remains to be seen. If I get really good at turning weirdities, I might go for it. Otherwise . . . well, right now I'm having too much fun to work that hard!

My stories

Old 03-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #74715
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

I don't blame you there. I wish I could afford some time off to pursue writing or any other of a number of artful pursuits that I miss. If I were you I'd skip the additional schooling. You can find most information on the internet anyway!

Old 03-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #74716
Dianthus
Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretme View Post
LOL! Mayhaps some naughty AVs would be in order! Naughty AV night!

See how many social deviants we can attract to the Naked Party!
Reporting for duty!

Its been a long time since we had a themed av day/night. Lemme see what I can find.

If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #74717
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus View Post
Reporting for duty!

Its been a long time since we had a themed av day/night. Lemme see what I can find.
Yeah... More for the fun! LOL

I need some insanity... Lemme see if I can find something worse than the one I got.

Maybe we should have a contest. :P Tee Hee

Old 03-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #74718
Dianthus
Belle

Quote:
Yeah... More for the fun! LOL

I need some insanity... Lemme see if I can find something worse than the one I got.

Maybe we should have a contest. :P Tee Hee
This is likely as naughty as I'm gonna get....and I don't know how I'd collect my prize.

Its nice to see you dropping by more often.

My Stories

Old 03-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #74719
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

I'm writing a naughty scene right now. Need some inspiration. And I'm feeling a bit down, that tends to bring out the bad girl in me.

I'm glad I'm dropping by a bit more often too. I've spent a lot of time the past couple years playing a very professional real world person in a conservative atmosphere. I believe that's starting to really wear on me.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #74720
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Yeah, even though SoCal has a reputation for a wild and licentious lifestyle, it's mostly smoke and mirrors. My quiet little suburb is just that--quiet. And we like it like that and want to keep it that way. So my forays into depravity are best confined to Lit.

My stories

Old 03-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #74721
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

Sylc and I snuck out to one of the adult clubs in the area. I spent the entire night being afraid someone I know would drive by and recognize my car in the parking lot or that the babysitter would find out where we went. Even when I sneak out I can't seam to escape it. Might be nice to get out of town for a few days or more and misbehave a bit.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #74722
secretme
Beauty Queen From Mars

I wish we could do a honeymoon or something like that... never did get a real wedding. Sometimes real life sucks.

Okay enough down. I need an up. Tell me a joke or something!

Old 03-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #74723
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Sylc and I snuck out to one of the adult clubs in the area. I spent the entire night being afraid someone I know would drive by and recognize my car in the parking lot or that the babysitter would find out where we went. Even when I sneak out I can't seam to escape it. Might be nice to get out of town for a few days or more and misbehave a bit.
Given that HM won't share I can't help but think that while it might be nice, it ain't gonna happen.

My stories

Old 03-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #74724
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I wish we could do a honeymoon or something like that... never did get a real wedding. Sometimes real life sucks.

Okay enough down. I need an up. Tell me a joke or something!
Well, I'm not so good for jokes but here's a link that you might find cheering . . .

I haven't posted this on on Lit . . . yet.

My stories

Old 03-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #74725
Dianthus
Belle

Quote:
I'm writing a naughty scene right now. Need some inspiration. And I'm feeling a bit down, that tends to bring out the bad girl in me.

I'm glad I'm dropping by a bit more often too. I've spent a lot of time the past couple years playing a very professional real world person in a conservative atmosphere. I believe that's starting to really wear on me.
I suppose it can grind one down. Regardless of the reason, its lovely to see you. I hope you stay when you're not down.

Quote:
Yeah, even though SoCal has a reputation for a wild and licentious lifestyle, it's mostly smoke and mirrors. My quiet little suburb is just that--quiet. And we like it like that and want to keep it that way. So my forays into depravity are best confined to Lit.
We like you just the way you are, Bear. <hug>

My Stories

Closed Thread