The Virtual Becomes Reality

Josheb

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Posts
965
Josh had won the powerball before he went to college. While he wasn't as rich as Bill Gates he didn't really want to be either. the 100 million he had won was hard enough to manage and get a decent return on his investments. He lived in a house outside the city limits that stood on 30 acres of land. When he wasn't trading on the internet he would go for a bicycle ride to stay in shape or hop online to hang out with his virtual friends, play some games, and sometimes get virtually laid.

The truth was he was a lot more experienced with virtual sex than regular sex, and while he could do just fine with the ladies, it was hard to find someone who wanted him for who he was rather than his wealth. Dating in college had been difficult, even girls who weren't looking for a rich husband would turn into a gold digger when they found out he was worth 100 million. After awhile he had given up on dating and concentrated on getting an education on business so he could turn his winning into a real fortune. Not that guys were much better. It was astonishing to see how many friends disappeared when he stopped buying the beer. No one knew he was a millionaire online, it was easier to spend time there.

Right now he was sailing ships on a pirate game he had found on Steam called Windward. It was fun, but pretty basic. His phone made a beep so he paused the game and took a look.

She had signed onto yahoo messenger. They had met on Literotica. Just casually writing sex stories together. They shared more then a few kinks. After a few months of writing stories they had exchanged yahoo IDs. Now they sexted each other almost every night, even though they still wrote sexy stories together on Lit. She wasn't his only online sex partner, he wrote with a few other ladies on lit, and she had other writing partners too, but she was the only one he had virtually collared.

Josh always got a little excited when she came online. It meant that it was going to be a fun night.

"Hello fuckmeat," he texted her, "What are you wearing?"

-------------

OOC: Closed
 
Bella got finished work, rushed home and quickly warmed up some supper then began what had quickly become her nightly routine. She stripped off all her clothes, folded a towel and placed it under her bare bottom before she sat on her couch. She pulled a small box out from under the couch and placed it beside her. She was sure He would require her to use at least one of her toys, He always did. She pulled her laptop towards her and signed on to Yahoo.

Almost immediately, His message popped up. Bella could feel herself getting wet just knowing He was there.

"Hello fuckmeat," he texted her, "What are you wearing?"

She blushed, as she always did, whenever He called her that. And He took such great pleasure in knowing it made her blush.

"Hello Sir," she replied, "I am 'dressed' as always to your standards. :)

Bella waited for His reply and found herself amazed at how easily those words came to her now. It had taken months of writing stories together on Lit for her to accept His offer to email, then message each other. She was so shy in real life, no one would ever guess that she would be virtually collared to this brash, bold, highly sexual man. But He had nurtured and brought out this flirty, sexual woman in her who really enjoyed serving Him.
 
"Hello Sir," she replied, "I am 'dressed' as always to your standards. :) "

Josh saw the smiley face on the text and couldn't help but grin. There was something about Belle. Somehow she managed to be a completely wanton, sex-crazed, super slut, but cute and innocent simultaneously. Fuck, he was going to have fun tonight.

But then, he always did.

"What a good little slave you've become. You're an eager little cock-hungry cum slut, ready to please her Master, aren't you?"

Josh sent the text, and quickly fired off another one.

"Describe yourself. What state is your body in? Your nipples? Your cunt?"

Josh sent the text and put down the phone. He unpaused Windward and started sailing his little ship around, continuing his mission. He was getting hard, and didn't want to touch himself, so he distracted himself with the game, even though every ounce of his being was waiting to hear the phone beep. In the background of his computer he brought up messenger so he could alt-tab out and use a full keyboard, and type faster.
 
Very quickly, a message popped up in Belle's screen.

"What a good little slave you've become. You're an eager little cock-hungry cum slut, ready to please her Master, aren't you?"

In reality, Belle blushed from head to toe at this remark. He knew how much those words, while making her embarrassed, also turned her on. She quickly typed a reply, knowing He was waiting.

*blush* "Yes Sir, I am your eager cum slut ready to please you!"

Another message came through almost immediately.

"Describe yourself. What state is your body in? Your nipples? Your cunt?"

Belle knew she needed to be specific. He demanded she use words that made her blush.

"Sir, my 5'5" curvy frame is sitting naked on my couch. I have a towel beneath my ass because You make me cum so hard my pussy juices soak my couch. My 40D breasts are standing proudly on my pale skin, my dark pink nipples hard in the cold air. My...my cunt, Sir, is already moist with anticipation." She sent the message as quickly as she could type it.

Belle could hardly believe what she wrote online. It was so very opposite to usual bookish, prim demeanor. But she found a freedom online that was wonderful. And Josh, her Sir, her Master, helped her explore that freedom and enjoy every pleasure it could offer.

"How may this girl please you tonight, Sir?" She finished her first conversation with Him as she always did, eager to do His bidding.
 
Back
Top