"Who's Your Daddy?" (closed)

KingOfOregon

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Posts
179
"Who's Your Daddy?"

closed to CherryBomb400

Phillip Parker bid goodnight to his host and hostess and made his way upstairs to one of the guest rooms. His day had started well before sunrise with a 250 mile long drive from a suburb of Los Angeles to the Harrison's ranch north of Las Vegas. More than 200 people had been invited to the barbeque at which a local man was announcing his run for the Governor's office.

Phillip had not been one of those invited, so when Carl Harrison looked up to see Phillip, the reaction hadn't been a big happy smile. They hadn't seen one another in almost two decades. Despite Phillip having grown up on the wrong side of the tracks from Carl's upper class neighborhood in the Bay Area, the two had been best of friends through and beyond their high school years.

They'd also become partners in crime, running black market cigarettes from Asian and later bales of marijuana from Mexico. Their 20 year business association and friendship had ended abruptly, though, when the DEA busted them with ten bricks of black tar heroine, their next, biggest, and last venture together. Phillip had taken the rap for his friend, spending 5 years in Federal prison before getting his sentence commuted for helping the DEA take down the cartel. He'd spent the next 15 years bouncing about from one rundown apartment to another, pulling off one con or small time theft after another, and keeping up step ahead of one police department after another.

In the meantime, Carl had gone straight, found love, got married, and started a family. He'd turned his already impressive trust fund into a small fortune, selling and developing rural real estate. And he'd picked up some rather important friends along the way, including the man Carl hoped was to be the next governor of Nevada.

Afraid of Phillip making a scene, Carl had invited his old friend to stick around until they could talk in private. Phillip had milled about, drinking champagne and flirting with mostly married yet often unhappy women. He'd enjoyed himself, despite looking about often to find Carl glaring at him suspiciously.

Phillip's greatest joy of the afternoon, though, had been meeting his old friend's daughter. She was young and sexy and personable, and by the end of their third very short conversation, Phillip knew he had to have her. He'd been planning another more intimate conversation with the beauty as the party broke up, but her father intercepted him and invited him to his den to talk.

And talk they did. About this, about that, about everything. But they were dancing around the elephant in the room, Phillip's feeling that Carl owed him.

"What do you want from me?" Carl would finally ask when they finally got to the point of Phillip's visit. "What do you want to leave me alone. Me, my family, my life. What's it going to take to get you to leave me alone?"

"That's a good question," had been Phillip's answer. He'd drained the drink his friend had made for him, then told him, "Why don't you put me up in one of your beautiful home's thousand bedrooms, and we'll talk in the morning when we're refreshed and energized with boat loads of caffeine."

Carl had be obviously unexcited about Phillip staying the night in his family's home, but he'd complied, just wanting this nightmare to end with the least amount of fireworks. If only Carl had known. He'd set Phillip up in the room farthest from his daughter's own room, then (without explaining any details) quietly warned her to stay away from the man.

"He'll be gone in the morning," he'd told her, pulling her tightly in his arms and kissing her forehead. "He'll be gone, and you won't have to know anything more about him. G'night, honey."

Which brought the evening to now. Phillip moved a chair in his darkened room such that he could see the hallway through the cracked door and waited. The girl of his lust filled fantasies finally made her way up the stairs and down the hall. For what ever reason, the young beauty paused at her door to peek toward her father's friend's room. Phillip smiled in the dark, fantasizing that she was as hot for him as he was for her.

He waited a minute or so after she'd disappeared into her room, then quietly made his way down the hell. He listened at the door for a moment, then entered quickly and closed the door behind him. He'd caught her in a very compromising position, undressing for bed. She was down to little more than her stockings, with her blouse off but still in her hands. She clutched it to her chest to hide herself.

Phillip only smiled as he ogled her, telling her, "We didn't get a chance to finish our conversation."
 
"Daddy!" Sadie exclaimed as she thought her father had burst into her room like he would so often do without knocking. It was situations like this that she wanted to avoid. She clutched her garment against herself to hide her nakedness from his eyes, but when she looked up, her annoyed glare fell to one of surprise. It wasn't her father at all that she was looking at but the man whom her father told her to stay away from.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" She asked, her voice shaking. He just stood there and proceeded to talk at her as if seeing her in this state was perfectly normal. "Get out!" She demanded, her nerve returning to her. Who did this man think he was? Now was not the time for chit chat. "If my father catches you in here he will throw you out. Now leave!"

Her heart was hammering in her chest. As angry as she was for the intrusion, there was a bit of fear behind her eyes. He had her at a very venerable position. She could easily see that he was stronger than her, very strong. He could easily over power her. She had no doubt though that if she screamed her father would hear it and come running to her rescue, but there was always the 'what if he doesn't' scenario.
 
"If my father catches you in here he will throw you out. Now leave!"

"That wouldn't be a good idea," Phillip countered, adding, "Your father and I go way back, to before you were born. And I'm sure that after you were flirting with me out by the pool today, that if I were to tell him that you invited me to your room, well..."

Sadie hadn't been flirting with Phillip, of course. But at the same time, Carl hadn't been there to hear the conversations, had he? And Sadie had been dressed in a very flattery, very enticing summer dress that had shown off her young curves in a way that had attracted attention from far more men than just Phillip.

"You father knows me pretty well, Sadie, and he knows, or at least he thinks he knows that I would never do something so brazen as to come into his little girl's room," Phillip continued. That was a patently false, of course: what Phillip was doing right now was something that Carl would totally believe his old friend capable of. But then, Sadie couldn't know that. "But, I think what's important at this moment is not what your father knows about me, but what I know about your father."

Phillip reached back and conspicuously clicked the door knob locked. He continued, "And what I know about your father would absolutely blow the roof off all of this schmoozing with the governor-to-be. You wouldn't want to ruin your father's chances of being appointed Nevada's next Secretary of State, would you?"

He began moving toward Sadie, ever so slowly, as to not frighten her into screaming before he'd gotten out his full threat. "You know that that's what this whole party thing is about, right? A powerful place in government that, when combined with your father's fortune, would make him one of the most formidable men in the state. Your mother would be invited to join exclusive clubs and organizations across Nevada, maybe even beyond. California, Arizona. Even D.C. organizations would want to claim her as a member."

Phillip curled around the end of the table against which Sadie was leaning. If she didn't show any sign of stopping his approach, he would continue forward until he was standing directly before her. He finished, "I mean, Sadie, c'mon. Are you going to ruin that for your father, for you mother, just because a man you don't know want to look at you, wants to enjoy your beauty?"
 
“You are obviously not a family man, Mr. Parker.” Sadie said, taking a step away from him with each step he took towards her. She didn’t realize it but she seemed to be herded away from her door, the only exit. “The last thing my father would want would be for me to be in this kind of position, so I’m going to haft to call your bluff. Get. Out. If my. Fucking. Room.”

Sadie was angry from what this man implied. That her parents would honestly put their careers and themselves in front of her when all her life the two of them had done everything for her. Sadie wasn’t a weak minded child. This man wouldn’t be able to bend her to his will so easily, no matter what came from his lips.

“Also, your timing is a bit off. Had you got here before daddy was adamant about me keeping away from you, this stunt might have been effective. Probably not, to be honest.” Sadie came off as calm and cool but she was in fact terrified of this man. She didn’t know him or what he was capable of. Not to mention she was still very much naked and he was way too close for comfort. She doubted this man didn’t even know the definition of comfort (in the sense of comforting another person).

She kept her top against her body. The longer and closer he stood before her, her body started to tremble, which deminshed her confident demeanor.
 
So, daddy DID warn you about me, Phillip thought as he continued to inch Sadie back into the depths of her bedroom. His movements were slow and calculated, to ensure that if she simply ran, he could cut her off before she got anywhere.

But Phillip didn't want her to run, nor did he want her to scream, so he was being extremely cautious to keep her on the edge of panic but not over that edge. It didn't keep him from letting his eyes take a walk over her delicious body. The blouse she clutched to her young, firm bosom barely hid her nipples from him; the sleeves dangled down her front to beyond her waist, but as she moved away from him, Phillip occasionally caught sight of her perfectly waxed crotch and got a hint of the lips upon which he was already imagining his mouth working.

"I'm going to show you something, Sadie," he told her in a soft voice. "It's just a picture. Don't panic."

Phillip had shed his shirt before coming to Sadie's room, to flaunt his sculpted body to the young woman. He held out his muscular arms in a bit of a surrender gesture, trying to instill calm in her, then reached slowly around to the right butt pocket of his jeans, the only thing he was wearing. He withdrew an old, folded photograph, then opened it before her. Every move he made seemed to exhibit his muscular torso and arms a bit further.

"It's your father and I, when we were young men, about your age now," he explained as he held it out before him, still moving ever so slowly toward Sadie. He pointed to each of the men in the picture and, though the differences between them were obvious, still felt the need to clarify, "That's me here. And that there, that's your father."

As he'd explained, the men in the picture were twentyish. They were dressed for a day at the river's edge, in swimming trunks and simple sports shoes that would be good for the rocky bottom. Sadie's father had been a good looking men back the day, but just as today, Phillip had been a stud.

Aside from the trunks, shoes, and wide smiles, there was more to be seen in the picture: both men were brandishing firearms (a shotgun and an M-16, the assault rifle popular of that day and age), and at their feet were two suitcase sized bales.

"That's marijuana, by the way," Phillip said, not sure whether or not she would know. He laughed, continuing, "Your dad, Jesus, Sadie! He was a genius at the business. Oh sure, I was the muscle. And the driver. And the pilot when we were flying back and forth from Sonora. But Carl. Oh, he was the brains behind the operation."

Sadie was just inches from the bedroom wall now with little room left to back away. Phillip waggled the picture before her, wondering whether or not she would reach out for it. To do so would risk showing off more of her delicious body, as if there was more to reveal.

"Oh, I could tell you stories," he went on. Letting his gaze fall conspicuously lower down her body, Phillip finished with a suggestive tone, "That would make your skin ... your flawless ... delicious ... skin ... just crawl with excitement."
 
Sadie's eyes narrowed as he claimed to be retrieving a photograph. Who kept actual photographs on them these days? She half expected a knife or a gun, so much so that her breath caught in her throat... but he did in deed have a photo. It was old, at least to her it was. She peered at it. The guns seemed odd and out of place. She expected that the men holding them would be solders or something but they were dressed so casually. Then he pointed out himself and her father.

She couldn't deny that the man in the photo didn't look like a younger version of her old man. It wasn't uncommon for the rich, especially stupid rich kids, to get their hands on guns and then have some epic men's weekend... but today anyone could take that photo and spin a story however they wanted. This was no exception

As he showed her the picture she resisted the urge to take it from him. She held the shirt tighter against her body, if that was possible. She took a step back and felt her heart drop as her heel felt the wall behind her. She had no clear way of getting past him. She wanted to recoil when he started talking about her skin the way he did. He might have been very VERY attractive physically (she couldn't help but notice his well built body), but right now she wanted to get as far away from him as she could.

"Why are you here?" She wasn't just referring to her room, but in general. Obviously her father didn't like him or at least didn't like the fact that he was here. It was also clear that he did have some kind of leverage over her father too. If it had been anyone else, her father wouldn't have entertained keeping someone like this in the house, so why now? Why him?
 
Phillip saw the obvious distress in Sadie's eyes as she realized that she had finally reached the wall and had no where more to go. His very slow movements got even slowly, to the point that it was almost impossible to see that he was even still closing on her.

"Why are you here?"

"Your father owes me, Sadie," he said without hesitation. "Your father owes me a lot."

Seeing that Sadie had no further interest in the photo, Phillip casually leaned forward and to the left, very near Sadie, as he set the still slightly folded image on its edge upon the dresser. The move had been calculated: it had allowed Phillip to take a more significant step closer to her, and when he stood tall again, there was less than a foot separating them.

"Long time ago," he continued, his eyes now staring hard into her own, "your father ran out on me during a job. He got off Scott free, while I went to jail for five years. He was supposed to keep my money safe for me 'til I got out. But, that didn't exactly happen as planned."

Phillip's story had both fact and fiction in it. The pair had actually made a deal: Phillip would take the fall and give his 7-12 years to the United States Corrections Service; and Carl would not only give his partner his own half of the money they'd made smuggling but would also use his money management talent to invest the cash and turn it into a nice nest egg.

Every thing had been going fine: Phillip had gotten out of prison, and Carl had been sending him money in payments large enough to feed his bad habits (women, booze, drugs, and fast cars) but small enough not to attract attention from the Feds, who kept tabs on all recently released felons.

Then, the Great Recession struck, and Phillip's investments took a critical nose dive. Carl had explained it all to Phillip a couple of years ago, telling him that the rest of his money was gone. But Phillip didn't give a rat's ass about investments and interest and service fees. He just wanted his money, and he was going to get it one way or another.

"Your father owes me money, but after our talk following the barbeque, I have a suspicion that he's not going to pay me," he continued in a hushed tone. "So, I'm thinking that maybe I'll tell the Feds about your daddy. The Feds, who threw me in prison for half a decade, five years during which I suffered unspeakable acts of cruelty that would make your cute little titties sweat from horror."

He let his gaze fall to the young, firm breasts barely concealed behind the clutched top, then continued, "There's still two years left on the statute of limitations for that kind of Federal drug trafficking. And when they learn that your father was the one who laundered and hid all of the money, well, that's what they call a RICO Act violation. And for that, your Daddy's going to jail for the rest of his life."

Phillip's smile turned into a devilish smirk as he again looked down to Sadie's incredible bosom, then reached out to toy with the dangling sleeve of her shirt. He looked back into her eyes again, whispering, "Unless! Unless you want to talk about making up for your father's shortcomings. Maybe by letting that shirt fall to the carpet, so I can get a better look at you, hmm?"
 
Sadie wanted to scream at this guy, kick him out of her room, her house! But the more he talked, the more he made it clear that he wasn't going anywhere... and neither was she.

Was this really who her dad was? Was what this man telling her all true? If it wasn't, then why was he here? As he started his story, her stomach tightened. She wasn't surprised to learn that he had been in jail, but finding that out still hadn't changed her desire to get away from him.

Money... of course. What did everyone want? Sadie had never been in want of anything. Her father's money had made certain of that. Still, she couldn't understand how her father and this man's path crossed. Her father had always stressed that she stay on the straight and narrow path. For the most part she was a good girl. Sure, there was the occasional party that she shouldn't have gone to where she drank and smoked pot, but nothing as crazy as drug smuggling!

Her eyes widened as he threatened to contact the feds. If he hadn't had the photo, she would have called him out, screamed for her father and then be done with him. But he had the photo and probably other evidence too. She was about to protest but before she could say anything he continued.

"Unless! Unless you want to talk about making up for your father's shortcomings. Maybe by letting that shirt fall to the carpet, so I can get a better look at you, hmm?"

Sadie wasn't stupid. She knew it was coming to that. Sadie also knew that it wasn't going to stop there. Thankfully, she wasn't virgin, but she also wasn't greatly experienced. Every fiber of her being was screaming at her to keep holding the garment against her body, to not give this guy what he wanted... but the love for her dad won out.

Very slowly her hold on the shirt lessened. It wasn't long until it slipped down her body. Her eyes closed tightly as she felt his eyes roaming over her body. Her stomach tightened and she started to tremble.

It took everything for her not to cover herself with her arms. His vision of her was completely unobstructed. Her skin which had a lovely peachy tone all throughout was completely unblemished. Her breasts were young a perky, a perfect C cup. Her nipples were dark but small. The cool air had made them stand at attention. Then of course there was her completely hair free womanhood. She just hated having hair there and regularly waxed it.
 
Last edited:
As Sadie's only bit of clothing dropped away, Phillip drew a breath, then released it in an appreciative sigh. He murmured, "Incredible. Simply incredible."

Phillip had never met Sadie's mother until today, having known her only through the photographs of her that he'd found on the various social media used by the family members. As his eyes continued a very slow, very conspicuous walk up her now fully exposed body, Phillip told Sadie, "Your mother's a good looking woman, but you, Sadie, oh, you put her to shame."

He began to reach a hand up toward one of the young woman's young, firm breasts, but then paused to look into her eyes before asking softly but with an obvious hunger, "Can I touch you, Sadie. I'd really like to touch you. I won't hurt you. I promise. I'd never hurt you, sweetheart."
 
Sadie was always complimented on her looks, and she was no stranger at being compared to her mother. It was always a confidence boost. This time, hearing the way he... leered at her, she could hear it in his voice, it made her skin crawl. She could feel him getting closer to her, but at this time he didn't directly touch her, not yet.

"Can I touch you, Sadie. I'd really like to touch you. I won't hurt you. I promise. I'd never hurt you, sweetheart."

She hesitated, she didn't expect him to have for permission. Would it really matter if she sad no? He might just laugh at her and do what he pleased any way... or worse, he might get angry and violent. She wanted to pushed him away, but her instinct to survive told her not to. It would be better just to endure it for the time being, right?

Sadie just nodded. She made no other attempts to express her "willingness" to his desires. She held her breath as she waited to feel his hand descend upon her young flesh. When she did finally feel the warmth of his hand her body tensed and she couldn't help but to let out a squeak of surprise from how gentle his touch was.

Then she felt his thumb playing over her nipple. She tried not to squirm, but the action was sending strange sensations through her body. The one time she had sex, her partner was very attentive or interested in finding her sensitive spots. Honestly, Sadie didn't really see a big deal about sex, based on her limited experience.

Sadie thought that if she closed her eyes and didn't look at him she could better block out everything that was happening. That wasn't true. Even though she closed her eyes, her face was still giving away the enjoyment her body was getting from being touched and she was struggling with it. She didn't want this, but she couldn't help what was happening.
 
With Sadie's slight nod of presumably reluctant permission, Phillip reached his hand up slowly to gently cup one of the teen's breasts. Her tension had already been obvious, and yet her reaction to his touch was still so obvious. For a moment, Phillip's hand was unmoving, simply holding Sadie's boob with a very light squeeze. Then he let his thumb caress toward and atop her nipple, now swollen and hard to the combination of the air's chill, the fear of what was to come, and (Phillip wanted to imagine) the excitement of the pleasure he was going to cause her.

"You're a beautiful girl, Sadie," Phillip whispered as his fingers caressed skin and his thumb move this way and that over the top of her nipple. The little bumps surrounding her nipple became more obvious; Phillip's brain searched back for the name of them, something he'd looked up on the internet once while masturbating, Areolar glands or some English sounding name, Montgomery, Glands of Montgomery. Sadie's areola came alive at Phillip's touch, and he whispered to her, "Does that feel good, Sadie? Does that excite you?"

He knew that if she'd had a knife right now, she'd probably sink it into his heart. But she didn't, so... Phillip inched a bit closer to Sadie and raised his second hand to her other breast as the first slipped away to her rib cage, then out to her side, then downward toward her hip.

"You're so perfect," he whispered, "flawless."

Phillip leaned his head in a bit closer to Sadie's. He could easily lean in and press his lips to hers but instead kept a handful of inches between their faces so that he could study her reaction. Any moment, she was going to react in a way that might change everything: she might suddenly scream or hit him or run away; or she might suddenly give into the pleasure and excitement and grasp him in a desire and want. Phillip was eager to see which of the two polar reactions awaited him. He caressed the hand currently down upon her hip inward, his fingers low enough on her, skirting over her upper thigh, that if she didn't stop him then would find her womanhood, pressing gently between the soft, sensitive folds that Phillip could just imagine were reluctantly swollen with anticipation as well.
 
"You're a beautiful girl, Sadie,"

She shivered from his words and touch. Both seemed to be a complete contrast from how she imagined his touch would be. It was soft and gentle, but certainly not shy as his fingers worked to making sure her nipples were receiving adequate attention. Her body almost seemed to be under his command.

"Does that feel good, Sadie? Does that excite you?"

She closed her eyes tighter, refusing to answer the question. Of course it didn't excite her! How could being forced to show her body and allow this man to touch her, whom she hardly knew, possibly excite her?! That is what she told herself. It was natural for the human body to respond positively to touch, even if she mentally didn't want it, her body knew that the way it was being touched would be leading to sex, so naturally it prepared itself for it.

Moisture was building between her legs, and soon she realized that there was that familiar ache. She winced with realization and made soft distressed sound which coupled with a moan. How long was this going to last?

"You're so perfect," he whispered, "flawless."

She blushed, and silently she scolded herself. Why was she blushing over some stupid compliment he was giving her? Just as she asked herself that, she answered. It was because those things he said were what she always imagined someone would say when being intimate with someone. Her first time had lacked all that. He was too excited about getting his pants off and dick out only to shove it into her that he actually hadn't sad a word about her body or discovering what different spots on her body would provide a positive reaction. The whole experience really left something to be desired. It would figure that NOW, when she wasn't given a choice, that a man would be paying her these compliments and giving her body the attention it needed before copulating.

She felt his fingers slide down her side, to her hips, and then her upper thigh. It wasn't until she felt them start to move between them that she finally did something. Without thinking, her hand shot out and grasped his wrist, trying to push it away. Her body was shaking as her legs pressed together, an added means of keeping his fingers to getting to their destination, but it would be a feeble attempt to stop him.

"No," She said softly. Her voice gave away how scared she was. Of course, now she was scared of how he would react to her knee jerk reaction to stopping his hand from moving any further. Still, her want to stop him was stronger than her fear to let him continue.
 
Phillip wasn't surprised when Sadie's hand grasped his wrist.

"No."

His lips spread a bit wider. His hand hovered before her groin as he whispered, "Look at me."

Sadie's eyes remained closed.

Phillip leaned in closer until his bare chest just ever so gently touched Sadie's breasts as he growled in a low, slow whisper, "Look at me."

He rolled his hand over, disabling Sadie's hold on him and pressed his body firmly against hers, forcing her to the wall. His mouth was close to her face as his hands took hold of her wrists. He wasn't trying to scare her; he was only trying to instill upon her his dominance over her.

"Tell me to touch you, Sadie," he said close to her ear. "Tell me you want me to touch you. Tell me you want me to pleasure you, Sadie."
 
Sadie's breath caught in her throat as she felt him press his body against hers. Her sensitive breasts pressed against his warm chest made her squirm. She trembled as she felt him holding her wrists and she braced herself for what she thought would happen next. She was sure he would just rape her right then and there. A scream had yet to rip through her throat, but she was ready to as soon as he was about to make his next move.

What she wasn't ready for was for him to ask- no to tell her to ask him to touch her. She shivered as she heard his voice rumble in her ear and his breath tickled her neck. It was an odd sensation. She was scared but it... oddly felt good. She would never admit it though. She kept her eyes tightly closed, still refusing to open them for him.

"No... please, isn't this enough? I already showed you... me. Please, just leave." She said softly.
 
"No, Sadie," Phillip whispered, his mouth so close to the naked teen's ear that his breath filled her ear. "No, I won't leave. And no, this isn't enough. Not yet."

With a quick move, Phillip pulled both of Sadie's arms up behind her back while simultaneously growling at her, "If you scream, I'll forget what I promised about not hurting you. Do you understand? Nod. Nod yes, Sadie."
 
Sadie's body stiffened as she felt him hold her wrists. The sound of his growling made her imagine him as a hungry wolf and her a frightened rabbit about to be devoured by him. Really it wasn't very far off from the truth. He was hungry, in a sense, and she was scared of what would happen if she upset him further.

Sadie, in her fear, hesitated and actually forgot to nod, as instructed.
 
Phillip grasped Sadie's wrists tighter, holding them at the small of her back. His free hand slid around to her front side again. But this time, he didn't move slow; his hand moved between their bodies, to the meeting of Sadie's thighs, to the waxed skin there. And a long, middle finger pressed in and up finding wetness.
 
Forcing her arms behind her had forced her chest up and pressed her breasts harder against his chest. Sadie gave a yelp of surprise when she felt his finger find her slit. She squirmed even though she couldn't move. Her eyes still tightly closed as she tried to ignore that his finger slid across her slit so easily because of her wetness. She whimpered helplessly, but made sure not to scream.

With her eyes closed, she thought she could block everything out. Instead, it just made her other senses stronger. The feeling of his body against hers, his fingers playing with her womanhood. His scent filled her nostrils, and any sound he made filled her ears.
 
Phillip loved the feel of a warm, wet pussy on his fingers. Every time he touched a new one, he recalled his first: Jenny Connor, his first cousin. She'd seduced him at a family reunion, jerking his cock until he spurted all over her dress before pulling her panties down and teaching him how to properly handle a clitoris, first with his fingers, then with his tongue.

With Sadie, Phillip shifted his fingers all about her wet lips, soaking it in her juices. He curled his index and middle fingers to find Sadie's hole, pushing them inside her as his thumb found her clit and began flicking it gently side to side.
 
"Ah!" Sadie cried out as she felt his fingers push their way into her tight cunt. His two fingers fit snugly inside, her wetness allowing them to go as deep as he wanted them to. Then this thumb found her little clit, which had swollen a bit, aching with need. Her body started shuddering with each flick, causing her breath to deepen.

As she writhed, her breasts rubbed against his chest. She was starting to pant. She whimpered (which was really a moan) in protest. She squirmed more as he continued to play with her. Her pussy throbbed and soaked his fingers.
 
Seeing Sadie writhing at his touch was almost as enjoyable as Phillip knew fucking her would be. He sunk his fingers deeper into her and began twiddling them within her canal, while his thumb continued to toy with her sensitive button in different ways. He watched Sadie's reactions to up and down flicks, left and right ones, as well as different speeds and pressures. When her body reacted in the most obvious way, he stuck with that manipulation.

Phillip wanted Sadie to cum, right here against the wall, whether she wanted to or not.
 
Sadie couldn't think straight as he continued to play with her, changing how he touched her until he felt her cunt start to grip around his fingers. Not only did her body shudder, but her hips started to buck against his hand. The lust was taking over her senses.

As she got closer, her shoulders started to hunch over until she was leaning against him and her head on his shoulder. Her warm breath hit his neck as she panted and moaned. She had pushed up on her toes as her body rocked against him. She couldn't believe it, she felt like she was going to cum! She didn't want to but she couldn't help it, his fingers just seemed to know exactly what to do and she was so lust filled that she couldn't find words to tell him to stop- not that he would.
 
It soon began obvious that Phillip's warnings to Sadie not to scream were now moot: she was becoming lost in the pleasure sweeping her, and he knew that it was only a matter of moments before she exploded in ecstasy.

The new problem wasn't that Sadie might call out for help but was that she might just simply call out. Her heavy breathing had become moans, her moans had become cries, and now Phillip was fearing that those cries were going to become screams. He really didn't want her father coming to her room to check on her, seeing how the only other man in the house (Phillip) was the one man who Sadie had been told to stay the hell away from.

Phillip took a chance and released his grip on the teen's wrists, moving that hand around and clasping it over Sadie's mouth. Now, if she wanted to get free, there was nothing stopping her. She could beat him about the head or scratch his eyes out. But, Phillip was betting that the woman wracked by pleasure wasn't going to do that at all.

At least, not until after she came down from her climax...
 
"Oh god," she writhed against him, her head practically nuzzling against his neck as she was no longer holding back how much she was enjoying this. She took in a sharp gasp, but before she could cry out, Phillip's hand released her wrists and she felt his hand go firmly over her mouth. This caused her head to move up and off his shoulder until it touched the wall (not hitting the wall, shes just upright now). Without thinking she opened her eyes and looked right at him, the very thing she was refusing to do before. Her eyes just reflected what he already knew, that she was lost in the pleasure. Her hands just laid flat on the wall for a moment before they started to try to claw at it, trying to find something to grab onto as she was pushed over the edge.

Then Sadie couldn't take it anymore. Her back arched, causing her breasts to push up and her head to roll back as she screamed against his hand as she climaxed for him. She wanted to free her mouth, to scream loudly as she came but his hand wasn't going anywhere. Her pussy not only clamped down on his fingers and spasm around them, she gushed. Her juices soaking to hand and dripping down her thighs from how hard she came. Her body shook terribly as waves of pleasure rushed through her.

It took a few moments until she finally started to calm down from her high of pleasure. Her moans slowly dying down against his hand as she panted through her nose, trying to catch her breath.
 
Phillip loved the look, feel, and sound of a woman in ecstasy. It was one of his greatest joys, following just after his own ecstasy and just before hearing a woman beg for him to cause such ecstasy.

He didn't stop pleasuring Sadie when she came, of course. Phillip's fingers and thumbs continued their work inside and upon her, continuing Sadie's orgasm for as long as she could maintain it. Only then did he pull his finger out of her and simply cup her womanhood as if he was afraid it was going to get cold.

As her body came down from its high, the euphoria that had erupted throughout her beginning to wane, only then did Phillip remove his hand from Sadie's mouth and press his own to it, urging her to join in a passionate kiss. He didn't know whether she would or not: he was sure that just about now she was dealing with a serious lust-hate situation.
 
Back
Top