Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it! *shivering and throwing away another popsicle stick*

Wrap your laughing gear around this baby.

Daniel%20Craig%20Popsicle.jpg

Hey baby, you don't get lips like that from sucking icey poles (popsicles)..

mine are plastic and i can almost guarentee he's either a pole sucker<not the popsical>, or they're plastic as well. :kiss:

why is it that all super heros have HUGE chins? or at least are protrayed to.
I mean jay leno isnt a super hero, but if the chin qualifies him - why the hell not? lol :confused:

mine are plastic and i can almost guarentee he's either a pole sucker<not the popsical>, or they're plastic as well. :kiss:

why is it that all super heros have HUGE chins? or at least are protrayed to.
I mean jay leno isnt a super hero, but if the chin qualifies him - why the hell not? lol :confused:

I think you're onto something here.
rumer-willis-ego.jpg

Quoll said:
I think you're onto something here.
rumer-willis-ego.jpg
I've always been intrigued by her appearance. Wouldn't you expect the offspring of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore to be more attractive than that? It's almost like she's a caricature of her parents' least attractive features.
CherryBomb24 said:
But he does play one on TV. In cartoon form, anyway. :)

Nothing like projectile vomiting!

And people wonder why Harlequin sells a bazillion books. Calgon can only take so much away.

CherryBomb24 said:
ok so its bruce willis and demi moores daughter and her name is Rumor?
Were they high?
Their daughters' names are Rumer, Scout, and Talullah.

I've always been intrigued by her appearance. Wouldn't you expect the offspring of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore to be more attractive than that? It's almost like she's a caricature of her parents' least attractive features.But he does play one on TV. In cartoon form, anyway. :)

I'm not really a celebrity watcher but came across her pic quite a while ago and had the same thought, how the hell could that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back