Nervous...

Why hello there Peach. Not sure if you're aware of the fruit "Peach", but if you aren't sure, it's very delicious, juicy and sweet! You are, delicious, juicy and sweet. You definitely are, a peach!

Very cute! Thanks for sharing. ;) Looking forward to some more...

Hey there Peach ... I've got to say you've really turned me on and got me going. You've got absolutely no reason to be nervous about this. You have an amazing body - hot, sexy and appetizing. I'd love to kiss you all over it and taste it. All of your pics are beautiful, I love seeing your beautifully shaped ass in your underwear pics, and with the last pic, you and your titties have totally won my heart.:heart:

Your beautiful and great titties!

Great titties? What are you, like ten? The Lit in Literotica tends to stand for literature last time I checked...... Use English please?

"Gee babe, yer sure are purtie....... Kin I see yer titties?"

OR

"Dear lady, you are a lovely woman, and it would be so hot if you could show us your breasts."

Hmm...... Which will put you in better stead with the ladies?

LMAO.

I love each and every picture you have posted so far!

What a cutie you are! Love seeing you work your bra and panties. Thanks for joining us here and sharing your beautiful self with us!

Amazing

Super cute with a great body, what more could a man ask for. Very nice pictures, ill be waiting for more.

You are incredible. And if you're really from Georgia, it's nice to see such a hot neighbor. I live in Alabama.

You see.... I grabbed it, and went to put it on, but it went too high before i could take the pic... Crap

Welcome to Lit and The Boards G P .. And Happy Hump Day !!! .. Great Start .. and Sweet n Sexy .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

You see.... I grabbed it, and went to put it on, but it went too high before i could take the pic... Crap

Love watching the progression -- you warmed right up in a hurry! The funny part was after the first set of pictures I figured we'd just be seeing clothed shots for a while and was completely fine with that because you have so much natural beauty and look good in what you're wearing -- but damn, lingerie suits you well and with those breasts you were made to walk around topless, so please proceed! :)

Great body! Love those big pink nipples and the soft curve of your hips... and your ass is just amazing!

Great titties? What are you, like ten? The Lit in Literotica tends to stand for literature last time I checked...... Use English please?

OR

"Dear lady, you are a lovely woman, and it would be so hot if you could show us your breasts."

LMAO.

LMAO... you will never know how much this made me smile.

Hey, you can call me Peach ;) Umm... I'm 18, I turn 19 in February... and um.. I'm actually quite conservative about my body... just trying something new and seeing the results... Let me know what you think?
One thing for sure. You are damn cute and I'm not just saying that because I'm from Georgia too. Lol.

OR

LMAO.

M'lady - eloquently put x

Back