The Day Room

working too much and not playing enough....getting about time to change that....

I hope so! lol At least I've been mixing it up, so I think it's well balanced, except for me not working on my stories lately,lol. I'm trying to fix that, but not sure when I'll actually be able to do it.

I hope so! lol At least I've been mixing it up, so I think it's well balanced, except for me not working on my stories lately,lol. I'm trying to fix that, but not sure when I'll actually be able to do it.

yup......time fer me to be proactive regarding my own time.....

Just wanted to let anyone know who actually reads the stuff I write that I won't be writing anything else for a while. We're in the middle of moving, and I've decided to wait until we're done with that and settle in before I even try doing it again. The only reason I take up writing is when I've got loads of free time (like when my hubby was deployed) and right now I barely have free time to check my mail! So, for those of you who read my stuff, I do apologize for having to wait for new stories or new chapters. At least there's plenty of other stories for you to browse through while my writing is down! Take care everyone! :) And I will try and pop in occassionally to see if there are any PMs for me or anything like that :cattail:

Hello, everyone. I know it's been months since I've been on, but I am trying to somewhat keep things updated, especially for anyone who might be reading my stories. Unfortunately, I won't be writing on them for a while, if ever, because I don't have the time or privacy to do so. Got a lot of people going in and out of here, including kids, so not the best site to be on, ya know? Maybe one day I'll be able to work on them again when we get up enough money for our own place. Catch you all later, and have a great holiday!

Back