Josephine’s Basement Boudoir

I try to stretch as best I can within the confines of the cage, and as I brush the dried cum off myself, I notice someone new by the door. He looks nervous.

"Hey," I call quietly, "you by the door. Would you mind coming over and letting me out? Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for. There are a few people hiding out in the shadows around here, perhaps we can coax them out together?"

I hear Strangeview stirring and then speaking. Walking over to the cage, I open the door for him.

"Shy would prefer a Dominatrix. We could amp up the Stimulator a little."

Turning to Shy; "Had enough or would you lilke to trun things up a little?"

"Strangeview, I am going to look around, perhaps find something I've not done before."

"Ouch, I'm quite stiff after being in there, I need to move around a bit."

*stretches and looks around*

"If those vibes aren't enough for Shy yet, maybe he's getting distracted by the surroundings? I think I'd better slip that blindfold on him, just to help him focus. Taking a look around is a good idea, tell me what you find. Y'know, it's funny; every time I think I've done it all, I always manage to find something new. There's a really interesting vibrator in one of those drawers, but we'd need a nice adventurous lady to use it on."

*moves over to Shy on the bed, picking up a blindfold on the way*

"Hi there, looks like you're having fun. Let's slip this on shall we? Just to keep your mind on things."

*looks down at Shy as he adjusts to the sudden darkness, his moans matching the changing intensity of the buzzing*

"It seems I haven't missed anything spectacular yet, I wonder what frustrated has planned for you? I must admit, I am a little beyond my field of experience here. I wish Mistress was here, she'd know what to do next. Or any Mistress for that matter."

"It seems I haven't missed anything spectacular yet, I wonder what frustrated has planned for you? I must admit, I am a little beyond my field of experience here. I wish Mistress was here, she'd know what to do next. Or any Mistress for that matter."

"I am not going to mess with Shy, I kno whis preferences and he trusts me."

"You're correct, we could use a Mistress or any woman right about now."

In my boredom, I pick up a flogger, wondering how intense the feeling is, I swing it and strike my back a couple of times.

The blindfold increases my awareness of the frustration the device is inflicting on me. It also heightens my anxiety given the current occupancy of the room, but I trust frustrated2b will watch ou for me. Then I hear someone swinging a Flogger and I get nervous.

<<<maybe we should rename this room "what male subs do when they can't find a Mistress.">>>

"You doing OK over there Shy?" As I swing the flogger a couple more times, it is strangely arousing.

"You doing OK over there Shy?" As I swing the flogger a couple more times, it is strangely arousing.

"What's that noise," I ask. "Sounds like someone is getting a Flogger used on them."

I'm wondering how long the batteries in this vibrating, pulsing device will last.

It seems that Empress Josephine has been called away, or is otherwise indisposed, and there doesn't seem to any other enthusiastic ladies brave enough to step forward yet. Oh well, somebody needs to take charge of all this, and I suppose it'll have to be me. I was hoping to spend some time 'receiving' but it looks like my needs will have to wait. After all, we can't have subs running around doing as they please, can we?

*shakes head and wonders what frustrated is trying to do with that flogger*

"Right, enough of this. Shy - are you feeling it yet, that desperate need to cum? How much do you want me to turn up the intensity? And frustrated - give me that flogger, stand there, head bowed, and wait. If you're going to use a flogger, you must do it justice. And if you're going to flog a sub, you have to do them the honour of taking them to their limit. Well? Move! Shy, have you decided yet? Because if those batteries go flat, I'll leave you there for a week while it all subsides and just leaves the need nagging inside your head."

*puts hands on hips and waits for an appropriate reaction*

*shakes head and wonders what frustrated is trying to do with that flogger*

"Right, enough of this. Shy - are you feeling it yet, that desperate need to cum? How much do you want me to turn up the intensity? And frustrated - give me that flogger, stand there, head bowed, and wait. If you're going to use a flogger, you must do it justice. And if you're going to flog a sub, you have to do them the honour of taking them to their limit. Well? Move! Shy, have you decided yet? Because if those batteries go flat, I'll leave you there for a week while it all subsides and just leaves the need nagging inside your head."

*puts hands on hips and waits for an appropriate reaction*

Turning to Strangeview;

"Not so quick, you had your way with me when I was stuck in the stocks. I believe we start back up with getting you back into the Humbler."

"Shy, I am going to untie you, so you can edge, stop, or get off at your pleasure. Who knows you may have some ideas for Strangeview here."

Ah, at last we have a rise to the challenge. It's interesting how a little bratishness can get people back on track. It seems like I might get my attention after all.

"Well, well, you are up for taking charge then. Good, I'd hate to miss my playtime."

*walks toward frustrated, picking up the humbler on the way past, then offering it to him*

"There you go, let me bend over that chair to allow you to fit it, and let's see where you're going to take me next. Just a few points though; I don't do scat, blood, or needles - anything else is fair game. And if you intend to use that flogger, remember what I said..."

As I bend, I get the feeling this might be fun.

"There you go, let me bend over that chair to allow you to fit it, and let's see where you're going to take me next. Just a few points though; I don't do scat, blood, or needles - anything else is fair game. And if you intend to use that flogger, remember what I said..."

With the Humbler installed, and Strangeview bent over on his knees, I discard the Flogger in favor of a paddle, a wide paddle.

SMACK the first swing not impacts Strangeview’s exposed ass, it also jars the Humbler.

I grunt with the effort of my next swing.

With the Humbler installed, and Strangeview bent over on his knees, I discard the Flogger in favor of a paddle, a wide paddle.

SMACK the first swing not impacts Strangeview’s exposed ass, it also jars the Humbler.

I grunt with the effort of my next swing.

"Ahhh."

As my body jerks from the impact, I feel the humbler snatch against my balls. An interesting sensation.

"Ahhh. A paddle eh? I didn't see that coming, but my ex-wife could hit harder than that! If my limit was 10, then the first strike was a 5, and the second one a 7, if that helps."

I can still feel my ass beginning to warm though, and I grip the chair hoping he's prepared to take me where I want to go. But has he got the imagination to get me there?

*wonders if frustrated has ever dealt with someone who is more masochist than submissive before*

As I wait for the next strike, I do hope this doesn't scare Shy away, he seems a little quieter than we've been so far.

"Ahhh."

"Ahhh. A paddle eh? I didn't see that coming, but my ex-wife could hit harder than that! If my limit was 10, then the first strike was a 5, and the second one a 7, if that helps."

He 's taunting me, nice. The first two swings were just the force of my arm swinging. Now that I have some indication of Strangelove's tolerance, it is time to test mine as well. For the next two swings, I take more a pitcher's approach; tuning my body and rotating back with the swing at the same time raising my leg and leaning into the swing.

"Let's see, where were those butt plugs, better yet anal stretchers."

"AHHhh!! That's better."

My weight slumps onto the chair as my legs weaken and my ass begins to burn. Those last two were perfect 10's, and right on target too. I'd be curious to see if he has the accuracy to swing a dragon tail; he certainly has the force. But then he's off to find toys for anal play. He's reading me so well I'm beginning to wonder if we've met before.

"Where would you like me?"

"AHHhh!! That's better."

"Where would you like me?"

As I am looking around, I see an anal spreader, but realize I would probaly have to take off the Humbler and shackle Strangeview before using the spreader, I see something else that appeals more to my current state of arousal and possible to Strangeview's as well. I pick it up and show to him.

"Ready for this?"
"I know I am."
As perspiration is already glistening on my body.

View attachment 1757908

Last edited:
"Oh yes, that does look enticing, I'm so glad you found it. Give me moment to focus, then show me what you can do with it."

I grip the chair tighter as my mind drifts into the place inside me that deals with this overload of pain/pleasure sensation. I do hope frustrated is as accurate as he think he is, because with my balls held back by the humbler, any mistake could be very dangerous indeed. And my growing erection is pulling hard enough at them already.

"Ok, but after this, if you get it right, you might not want to be in the way when I finally cum."

*wonders what Shy thinks of this lethal implement?*

"Ok, but after this, if you get it right, you might not want to be in the way when I finally cum."

This is exhilarating; the leather picks up additional momentum during the arch of each swing. I am now able to use Strangeview’s entire back down to the top of his ass cheeks as my playground. My foot is lifting off the ground with the intensity of each swing. Perspiration is running down both of our bodies. I am so hard, continuing to get harder as my cock hangs free with each swing of the dragon tail. Our breathing seems to synchronize with an inhale each time I raise the leather strap and exhale with each down swing. I pause, unhook the Humbler, and walk in front of Strangeview to pick up a bottle of water and pour it over my body. I pour the rest of the water on his head and reddened back. Taking a deep breath and grunting while raising the Dragon’s Tail again.

Last edited:
This is exhilarating; the leather picks up additional momentum during the arch of each swing. I am now able to use Strangeview’s entire back down to the top of his ass cheeks as my playground. My foot is lifting off the ground with the intensity of each swing. Perspiration is running down both of our bodies. I am so hard, continuing to get harder as my cock hangs free with each swing of the dragon tail. Our breathing seems to synchronize with an inhale each time I raise the leather strap and exhale with each down swing. I pause, unhook the Humbler, and walk in front of Strangeview to pick up a bottle of water and pour it over my body. I pour the rest of the water on his head and reddened back. Taking a deep breath and grunting while raising the Dragon’s Tail again.

I feel the mix of burn from the wide flat of the be beast, and sting from its thinly tapering tip, as stroke after stroke lands across my sweating body. Concentrating hard, I can still manage to contain and channel the firestorm raging through me. He's good too, not a single stroke has left that tell-tale trickle of blood as the tip tears the skin. Despite the pleasure though, I'm glad of the respite when he stops to remove the humbler. I try to lift my head as he pours water over himself, and I jerk from the shock of the cold and he pours the rest over me.

"Oh, you are better than I'd expected with that thing, and it's rare that I'd trust anyone to use one on me, knowing the damage that they can do in unskilled hands. However, I've reached my limit, and need to rest from that. What do you propose next?"

I see his cock is straining as much as mine is, and hope his excitement doesn't get the better of his control.

I

"Oh, you are better than I'd expected with that thing, and it's rare that I'd trust anyone to use one on me, knowing the damage that they can do in unskilled hands. However, I've reached my limit, and need to rest from that. What do you propose next?"

Taking the unexpected compliment. I feel the the mixture of exhaustion and peaking of arousal as well.

"I could use a little rest and cold shower myself."

I help Strangeview to his feet, and head off to the find the showers. Hopefully before I fall over the brink of my own edging.

"Looks like Shy took the opportunity to slip out of here."

Wondering where my clothes are.

Last edited:
"I hope we didn't scare him off, that can look horrific to a spectator. I'm feeling quite a lot of pressure down there right now, and my cock and balls are starting to ache. Maybe a shower would be a good idea, help to put off the inevitable a little longer. Did you actually see any on the way in?"

I stand shakily, every movement registering like spike in the red haze of my mind. I'm so close to the edge now, I'm fighting hard to contain myself.

I stand shakily, every movement registering like spike in the red haze of my mind. I'm so close to the edge now, I'm fighting hard to contain myself.[/QUOTE]

Looking back, I see you a still shaky.

"Here why don't you lay down here where Shy was before you fall down?"

Helping you up.

"Yeah, maybe I will, I do feel a bit shaky."

As I lie back on the bed, I wonder if he'll secure me, and what he plans to do next. After all, I think he wants to make sure Shy is ok. Well, he wouldn't leave me tied down here all weekend would he? I mean, anyone could walk in and do as they pleased??

As Strangeview got onto the bed, I got a better look at his back. I suppose it is only natural to admire what I had done, not unlike an artist stepping back to admire his work. My impulse was to reach out and touch it, but as odd as it sounds based on what we have already done to each other I felt that could be inappropriate at his point. I glanced down at his angry erection, with veins popping out on all sides, it looked painful.

"That looks painful, is there anything I can get for you, before I look for a shower?"

I laid a damp towel over him.

"You may be correct; I don't know if there is shower, I did see a cleaning area with a utility sink, hose, and floor drain."

As Strangeview got onto the bed, I got a better look at his back. I suppose it is only natural to admire what I had done, not unlike an artist stepping back to admire his work. My impulse was to reach out and touch it, but as odd as it sounds based on what we have already done to each other I felt that could be inappropriate at his point. I glanced down at his angry erection, with veins popping out on all sides, it looked painful.

"That looks painful, is there anything I can get for you, before I look for a shower?"

I laid a damp towel over him.

"You may be correct; I don't know if there is shower, I did see a cleaning area with a utility sink, hose, and floor drain."

The damp towel feels cool against me, but I'm still a little light headed - all those endorphins and stuff racing around in my brain.

"No, I'm good right now, you go check out the clean-up facilities, maybe I'll join you later. I'm just going to lie here a while and cool off. Hey, and if you spot a camera on your travels, could you take a picture of my back? I love the patterns dragon tails make."

To honest, I'm not sure if getting caught lying down here is a good idea, but sleep is beginning to take over.

(heading home in 5, so I'll catch you monday. Unless somebody takes advantage first:D)

Back