Snow White, and her 7 dwarfs (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
https://m.imgur.com/urLWRTt

Snow White

First off. We never asked to have her, but when she came to us, none of us knew what to do. But soon we realized just how fortunate we were. Above is a snapshot of our time with snowy, that’s what we call her, and soon she would realize just how much we could do so she would appreciate us

But I’m getting ahead of myself

We were working in our mine, another long 12 hour day of swinging our picks, pushing carts, and uncovering the mountains bounty

Al this work, despite the way we have been portrayed, has led each of us to be very muscular, very toned dwarves.

And dwarves are not midgets. We are a people meant for the mines. Take any human and have him adapt to hard work and confined space. You get a strong compact man. Shorter legs and arms, but that’s all. The rest is like any other man. I digress

I’m geumpy, and we had made our way back to our home. And discovered someone had broken in

A human. A beautiful raven haired woman was lying on our cots in our house

“What do we do” dopey asked, but doc stepped up

He laid his hands on her and checked her vitals

“She is well and we will let her rest,” but I was having none of that

“Oh no. She’s on my cot!” But doc quickly assuaged me and gave up his bed. We all then slept, doc on watch

I start to awake and look around. I am in a house but things seem smaller then normal. Am I dreaming? I think to myself. As i awake more. I notice small men staring at me. “ ahhh who are you ? Where am i at?” Still a bit groggy and not wuite fully aware of what happened or how I got here.

“Who am I”. Doc says with a pleasant smile as the gorgeous raven haired woman opens her eyes

“We are the dwarves who live here. I am Doc” he says as he gestured to the other sleeping dwarves

“It seems that you were led here sometime today, guessing it was one of the dear, by the tracks outside” he said as he rested his hand in her arm, his eyes taking in the full rounded swell of her chest as she took deep breaths

“Not sure what you’re running from. But you are safe here. What’s your name” he asked

OOC put more pics like the first one. Those were kind of cool

Kind of groggily i say “ umm running from not sure. I think someone, a witch i think, yes heard someone was after me i think thank you for letting me stay here. I am good at cleaning i can help keep thibgs tidy round here if that sounds good. How many of youare are there here?” I ask with a warm friendly smile.

Doc smiled back at the beautiful brunette, his eyes drifting over her form

“There are 7 of us. And I am sure that there is a lot you can do to help out around the place. It won’t just be cleaning though. You are gonna have to earn your keep in more then one way. Now, laynstill, you’ve been through a harrowing journey I’m gonna need to look you over. I’m the doc of the group here” he told her, and as he did he lifted her arm, letting his short thick fingers slide over her pale skin, stopping at her wrist and counting her pulse

“Good good”

Then he stepped closer to her laying her back down he leaned his head down on her chest, placing his ear over her heart. His eyes bulged at the ample cleavage on display, the mounds swelling woth each breath

“Hmm. Seems a bit shallow” he said. Then without asking he reach down and untied the laces that pulled her chest taught

“Better

“Now take a deep breath,” he said as h returned his head and waited to see her chest heave, wondering just how much it might loosen the bodice she wore

I gasp as you untie about half the bodice loosening it quite abit. Blushing i say “ ummm is that necessary?” You assure me it is as your name is “Doc” for a reason so I naively believe you and take the deep breaths as requested. My young perky C cup chest rises and falls with each breath. “Any better sounding?... Doc is it?” I ask anxiously awaiting your reply.

Doc smiled as the deep breaths loosened her too further, giving him s delightful view

“Oh no” he said as he lifted his head to look at hers

“It seems you are not breathing well” the he reached down and tugged at the strings, smiling when he could see the hint of a nipple

“That’s better. You really must not where it tighter than this” he told her then he slid fine, moving towards her stomach and waist

“Your dress is all tattered. Where you running far” he asked as he lifted her dress, looking at the material and ogling her creamy thighs. She had been running a while it seemed. Her legs were dirty, a few bruises where she must of fallen as she ran

“Oh dear. Let me wash you up”. He said

He soon returned with a bowl of warm water and a rag. He wiped at her legs going higher and higher, working up baste her knees to her thighs. And higher...

OOC more “naughty” pics like in your original post if you can find more.

Leaving the top half loose for now as i lie there i feel
The warm water on my smooth legs. “That does feel nice... Doc is it?” I say softly yet with a friendly tone. “I really thank you for your hospitality and i will work to xlean if i can stay here just for a little while”. Just as i finish that sentence, my day has gotten the better of me, exhausted as i fall back to a heavy sleep. The soothing waterabd your words putting the mind at ease as i drift away.

Ooc: I’ll post them as the scene suits ;) there are more out there

Doc smiled

“Yes. But it is more than cleaning we will need” he said, watching her drift off, he looked around, seeing that all the others were asleep, his eyes flipped up to hers, her breathing was growing slow and deep

Doc grinned, his hands pushing hers dress up high, sliding the tattered material up to her waist, he licked his lips as he eyed her creamy thighs, and the soft mound of her sex. He let his other hand slide up to the bodice, tugging the ties open, exposing a dark nippple at the peak of her full mound. His hand slid over the full melon, squeezing it gently

Then he returned his focus to her thighs. He reached down, and hooked a finger into her small clothes, tugging it aside to reveal her flower

Doc leaned down, and ran a hungry tongue up the length of her sex, tasting her

I stir a bit and gasp seeing my top open more. Feeling your head and its gentle licks between my legs i ask “Doc? What are you doing?” You merely telll me making sure i am ok and just to rest. Wether its my naievity or just exhaustion from running earlier, i take your words to heart and fade back to sleep. My ample perky chest rises and falls in the too now only half tied up as i drifted off before fixing it.

I stir a bit and gasp seeing my top open more. Feeling your head and its gentle licks between my legs i ask “Doc? What are you doing?” You merely telll me making sure i am ok and just to rest. Wether its my naievity or just exhaustion from running earlier, i take your words to heart and fade back to sleep. My ample perky chest rises and falls in the too now only half tied up as i drifted off before fixing it.
Just then Dopey stirred. He looked up and saw doc buried between her thighs. He rolled out of his bed, and smiled at the top she was wearing. It was so loose now that he could see
Her nipples. He walked closer, and seeing she was asleep he reached down giving the bodice a gentle if, he slid his hand in, and his small hand groped at her hefty tit, his cock swelling at the hot soft feel!!

Dopey felt his cock grow stiff, as her soft skin spilled out from between his fingers. He reached into his pants and pullled his long thick cock out, instinctively stroking his member as he worked her top lower, his hand sliding from one breast, and back to the other hungrily

Back