Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
new member found!!!!!

Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *

We’ve found another new member, our 67th:

[SIZE=+2]
cheerful_deviant
[/SIZE]​

for his/her best selling, award winning 2004 Mind Control Category story​

[size=+2]
Jessica’s in Charge Ch.1
[/size]


cheerful_deviant joined LITEROTICA in 2004 and immediately became a devotee of the famous MCer Master Hypnotist (an eight time club member). Although the ‘cheerful one’ doesn’t specify his/her sex in his/her profile I think its safe to say after reading his/her words that he/she prefers women to men! Which is good. Unfortunately this author hasn’t produced any new work since 2005 (is he she still among the living?) but readers do have a choice of nine stories by this wonderful author.

It is with great pleasure that we welcome this ‘deviant’ into our club.

Congratulations and welcome from all your fellow club members!!!

Please read and comment on this writers stories!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Scouries usual crap of trying to fool people into thinking he's a writer by associating his name with actual writers.

Any and all lists on this thread have nothing to do with Lit or it's owners. All Lists on this thread are made up by scouries for scouries benefit only.

What he said and also:

James R Scouries is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the thousands of users of this site, except for sarahh.

Grand_High_Poobah is an alternate identity used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the thousands of users of this site, except for sarahh.

Please also note, any claimed emails or PMs sent to Laurel and/or Manu go left unanswered and James R. Scouries (a.k.a. Grand_High_Poohbah) earns no money writing for this site. In fact, check your Monopoly game, you may be missing some money there.
 
Okay. Wait a minute, wait a minute. This is like math, right? So like, I don't have any, and he doesn't have any, so by using the commutative property, I have as many green E's as Daniellekitten, SelenaKittyn, drksideofthemoon, cloudy, sweetsubsarahh, Darkniciad, and DeeZire combined! :nana: :nana: :nana:

. . . although there isn't anyone who actually has less than I do, is there? Some sort of minus-E? Now I'm going to be so depressed.

I must be bored, cuz I was browsing this thread while waiting for Ghost Hunters to start on the Sci-Fi channel..

The thought of a -E is hilarious. E signifies editor's choice.. so, perhaps -E could correspond with a disclaimer from Laurel... something like, "I'm only accepting this out of pity, but reading is not recommended."

Since I've heard that E's tend to lead to a high level of scrutiny and negative comments.. a -E might just encourage a more positive reception, like comments that say, "This isn't so bad..."
 
****news Alert****

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​


[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another ONE!! The 134TH story in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from one of the true originals on the site:

[SIZE=+2]
Tony88888
[/SIZE]​

for his 2001 LOVING WIVES Category story:

[size=+2]
My Wife’s Fantasy Lover
[/size]


This is Tony’s second 1000+ story. And this one was also an award winner when it came out way back when! We’re hoping this author will write some new stories in the days and months ahead. Please continue to read and comment on his excellent and wonderful stories! One of LITEROTICA’S best…

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
Grand_High_Poobah is an alternate identity used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the thousands of users of this site.
 
Originally Posted by MarshAlien
Okay. Wait a minute, wait a minute. This is like math, right? So like, I don't have any, and he doesn't have any, so by using the commutative property, I have as many green E's as Daniellekitten, SelenaKittyn, drksideofthemoon, cloudy, sweetsubsarahh, Darkniciad, and DeeZire combined!

I must be bored, cuz I was browsing this thread while waiting for Ghost Hunters to start on the Sci-Fi channel..

The thought of a -E is hilarious. E signifies editor's choice.. so, perhaps -E could correspond with a disclaimer from Laurel... something like, "I'm only accepting this out of pity, but reading is not recommended."

Since I've heard that E's tend to lead to a high level of scrutiny and negative comments.. a -E might just encourage a more positive reception, like comments that say, "This isn't so bad..."

There must be some kind of mistake. How did I end up getting mentioned in the same sentence with real writers? And where is my minus-E, dammit?

Come to think of it, I did make it to the final four of the Q n' D Flashfic contest. I demand my minus-E!

I wonder if Scouries ever made it to the final four of anything? (Besides making it to the top of one of his made-up fake lists.)
 
****news Alert****

Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *

We’ve found another new member, our 68th:

[SIZE=+2]
MLyons
[/SIZE]​

for his best selling, award winning 2004 First Time Category story​

[size=+2]
Goodbye La La Land
[/size]


MLyons joined LITEROTICA in 2004 and immediately hit a home run with this story. Unfortunately we haven’t had any new works from this author since 2004- lets hope he’s got some new ones in the pipeline!

It is with great pleasure that we welcome this man into our club.

Congratulations and welcome from all your fellow club members!!!

Please read and comment on this writers stories!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
Grand_High_Poobah is an alternate identity used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the thousands of users of this site.

ScouriesWorld is a figment of Scouries imagination and it has nothing to do with Literotica or its owners and management.

Any list found on this thread is made up so scouries can be at the top of a list. Even one he has to make up himself. No list on this thread has any official connection with Literotica or its owners.
 
****more News****

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​


[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another ONE!! The 136TH story in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from LITEROTICAS greatest author. He’s done it aGain!

[SIZE=+2]
rgjohn
[/SIZE]​

for his 2007 ILLUSTRATED Category story:

[size=+2]
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 05
[/size]


This is Mr. John’s fifteenth 1000+ story. An unprecedented number. It also sits as the #1 ILLUSTRATED story of all time. Bravo Gary. You’re the man!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”


UPDATED LIST TO FOLLOW...
 
****more Great News****

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​


[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another ONE!! The 137TH story in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from one of LITEROTICAS grizzled old veterans:

[SIZE=+2]
Chicaco Bob
[/SIZE]​

for his 2002 MATURE Category story:

[size=+2]
Practice On This Ch. 3
[/size]


One of the top MATURE Category stories of all time, it was a contest winner when it first came out way back when. Bob’s second 1000+ VOTE story really puts him in the big leagues. It’s too bad the man from Chicago no longer writes for LIT.

But he has left us with some of the best… why not try it.

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
***news Flash!!!!!

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​


[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another ONE!! The 138TH story in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from my favorite LITEROTICAN (and the guy who signs my checks and checks my signs). The wonderful, the exciting, the sexy, the…:

[SIZE=+2]
scouries
[/SIZE]​

for his 2007 INCEST Category story, already a 100,000 best seller:

[size=+2]
Nude Dancing #2: Mom
[/size]


One of the top Literotica stories of all time, it came out as chapter two to the bosses 2007 NUDE DAY CONTEST entry (which BTW has accumulated over 840 votes and will likely join the 1000+ VOTE club sometime next year. This is Mr. Scouries 9th story in the 1000+ VOTE club, a feat only achieved by he and the famous rgjohn.

You’re the best boss! Luv ya…..

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

…he’s going to be sooooo happy….
 
Just so everyone knows whose speaking in the above post

Grand_High_Poobah is an alternate identity used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the thousands of users of this site.

Any list found on this thread is made up so scouries can be at the top of a list. Even one he has to make up himself. No list on this thread has any official connection with Literotica or its owners.
 
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *

We’ve found another new member, our 69th:

[SIZE=+2]
Otisb
[/SIZE]​

for his best selling 2002 Anal Category story​

[size=+2]
Mr Mom Ch. 3
[/size]


Otis joined LITEROTICA way back when but unfortunately hasn’t submitted anything new in over 4 years. I’d suggest you read the complete Mr Mom series.

It is with great pleasure that we welcome this man into our club.

Congratulations and welcome from all your fellow club members!!!

Please read and comment on this writers stories!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
*****News Flash****

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​


[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another ONE!! The 140TH story in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from a now three time member of the club:

[SIZE=+2]
BatsandGlamour
[/SIZE]​

for his 2002 HOW TO Category story:

[size=+2]
How To Talk Dirty To Your Lover
[/size]


One of our top Literotica HOW TO writers of all time. Read him…

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
****news Flash****

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​


[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another ONE!! The 141ST story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from a GIANT – none other than

[SIZE=+2]
Slickman
[/SIZE]​

for his 2004 MATURE Category story:

[size=+2]
Girls Tennis Coach Ch. 2
[/size]


Yes the slickster has done it again! And this author continues to pump out new stories for all our reading enjoyment. So read him for crying out loud…

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
latest list...

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST

141 STORIES
1000+ VOTES

15 CATEGORIES
ANAL
EXHIBITIONISM
EROTIC COUPLINGS
FIRST TIME
GROUP SEX
HOW TO
ILLUSTRATED
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
MIND CONTROL
NON CONSENT
ROMANCE

69 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 – 1
2001 – 19
2002 – 42
2003 – 23
2004 – 24
2005 – 15
2006 – 10
2007 – 6
2008 - 1​

13,085 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
6715 "Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries
6334 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
5672 Service TryAnything
4836 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear
4653 Discovering Diane Wm_Sexspear
4624 A Little Blue Dress Wm_Sexspear*
4124 Laura's Vineyard ronde
4066 Cheerleader TryAnything
3959 Sara’s Car Trip youbadboy

3898 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T
3775 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01 miss_honeypot
3744 Hindsight rgjohn
3015 The Private Party Snake138
2823 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 11-13 Wm_Sexspear
2580 Divorced Brother & Sister Holiday brandybuck
2475 A Mother-In-Law's Valentine TheScribe
2413 If The Price is Right Wm_Sexspear
2477 Katie's Massage bilbo181
2382 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis scouries

2337 Anal at Last! SteamyChik
2327 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 14-15 Wm_Sexspear
2315 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 10-11 Wm_Sexspear*
2304 The Journey Pt. 01 rgjohn
2292 That Summer rgjohn
2208 Valentine Siblings scouries
2126 Coma Slickman
2112 Blowjobs for Dummies BatsandGlamour
2068 Erin TryAnything
1987 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica

1970 Dangerous Assignment rgjohn
1922 Colleen Texas Refugee
1903 King Size Bed strickland83
1899 A Baffling Shower jthserra
1857 My Best Friend's Girl Dolma Kalem
1857 A Girl Called Mickey Dunstable
1829 Stacey's Mom TheScribe
1793 A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender rgjohn
1781 Sybian Training Couture
1778 Seducing Mother & Daughter masterhypnotist

1766 Truth or Treat Stories by Jake
1765 How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ BatsandGlamour
1753 Friend's Sister is Hypnotized masterhypnotist
1744 Discovering My Nasty Wife Tony88888
1740 Mom’s Secret Suck Toy Ch.1 bearlee
1734 Showering With My Sexy Sister Tawny T
1720 My Little Cheerleader youbadboy
1709 Swimming With the Dolphins scouries
1702 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3 Bobby T
1697 A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06 nikki_2021

1642 My Virgin Sister samslam
1639 The Time of My Life rgjohn
1656 Morning Light Part1 rgjohn
1615 Seduction by Hypnosis masterhypnotist
1602 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02 miss_honeypot
1596 A Craving for Cock Ch. 03 Erlikkhan
1545 Mike Has a Family Controlled masterhypnotist
1541 Sara’s Panties youbadboy
1536 I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 01 qqnforyou6
1481 Cat Tail Albatross

1475 Jenny Try Anything
1461 Peeping Tom yourbadboy
1441 Cumming of Age Ch. 6 Bobby T
1411 Neighbors NerfHerder
1409 Morning Light Part 5 rgjohn
1399 Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 02 Dirty Slut
1384 deleted deleted***
1370 A New Beginning HotLisaG
1367 My Sister, The Bitch TryAnything
1361 Lisa Tries a Strip Club greek goddess

1335 Brenda's Erotica Shale
1327 The Big Swing wiintermute
1326 Front Lawn Butt Sex KillerMuffin
1313 The Seduction of Amy rgjohn
1318 Secret Summer with Melinda youbadboy
1271 Hunted furrybert
1271 Jackie's First Anal damonX
1268 Cumming of Age Ch. 4 Bobby T
1262 Daddy’s Slut Girl Dirty Slut*
1253 Amanda Chicago Bob

1252 Boarder Controls Family masterhypnotist
1241 Winter Vacation randomencounter2003
1212 The Door Prize Stefan_J
1202 A Valentine Present masterhypnotist
1202 Sodomizing Hannah KillerMuffin
1197 Future Shock TryAnything
1195 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch.2 BobbyT****
1194 Practice Date Chicago Bob
1194 Hypno-Submission of Jenny Ch. 1 emma_sub
1190 Black Gold Jake Lost*

1188 Girls Tennis Coach Slickman*
1185 Allison’s Ankle scouries
1181 The Novice wishfulthinking
1179 Sales Team Cat5 2005
1176 Hearts on Fire rgjohn
1159 Becoming A Hero, & A Man Nigel
1155 A New Life Part 1 rgjohn
1148 Learning Hypnosis Ch. 02 RedJohnny
1140 Hot Tub Adventure Darlene B Sweet
1138 Liveaboard Fun TryAnything

1136 Gabriella’s Daddy scouries
1133 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 07-08 Wm_Sexspear*
1128 A French Virgin Ch. 01 sexual improv
1118 Decent Family Biskit
1096 Candy Cane Cocked Cousin…and Mom scouries
1082 Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 02 bartok_star
1081 Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh*
1078 A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts the_last_high
1076 Anal Sex (Gasp!): A Hands On Manual sweetsubsarahh
1073 Colleen Ch. 02 Texas Refugee

1065 Sara's Car Trip Ch. 02 youbadboy
1065 deleted deleted***
1106 Landlord Wants Sex Slaves masterhypnotist
1058 Snap Shot Mad Mike
1057 A Kiss is Just A Kiss MaxSebastian
1052 Either is Not the Only Choice Scorpio44
1049 A Born Slut Dirty Slut*
1047 A Heart-On for Daddy sarahhh**
1039 A Long Night's Climb Into Sunlight ronde
1038 Instructions for My Boyfriend BeautyInDarkness

1038 Tomboy Slickman
1032 Spring Break Slickman
1028 Morning Light Part 6 rgjohn
1027 A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 05 rgjohn
1024 My Three Sisters…and Mom ManyFeathers (aka TheSandman)
1015 How To Talk Dirty To Your Lover by BatsandGlamour
1014 Kiss My Ass damonX
1014 In Sara’s Pants youbadboy
1012 Nude Dancing #2 – Mom scouries
1011 Girls Tennis Coach Ch. 02 Slickman

1010 Goodbye, La, La Land MLyons
1010 Ass-ignation MindFiend
1003 A Mothers Mistakes rgjohn
1002 Indian Airhostess Sister stanb
1002 Halloween Hypnosis masterhypnotist
1002 Jessica's in Charge Ch. 01 cheerful_deviant
1002 Exhibitionist Niece Moves In samslam
1000 A Lifetime in One Moment C.C. Rider
1000 My Wife's Fantasy Lover Tony88888
1000 Practice On This Ch. 3 Chicago Bob

1000 Mr. Mom Ch. 3 2002 Otisb

* Using older figures – awaiting updates from the authors concerned
**story received over one thousand votes before it was removed from the site
***author removed his 2 - 1000+ plus stories in September 2007
****figures from July 2008
All figures except as noted are for August 2008.



[size=+2]LITEROTICA’S ALL-TIME “1000+ VOTE” CLUB[/SIZE]



[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]


[size=+2]Albatross
bartok_star
BatsandGlamour (3)
Bearlee (and Dawn)
BeautyInDarkness
bilbo181
Biskit
Bobby T (5)
Brandybuck
C.C. Rider

Cat5
cheerful_deviant
Chicago Bob (2)
Couture
damonX (2)
Darlene B Sweet
Dirty Slut (3)
Dolma Kalem
*** deleted *** (2)
Dunstable

emma_sub
Erlikkhan
Furrybert
greek goddess
HotLisaG
Jake Lost
jthserra
KillerMuffin (2)
Mad Mike
Many Feathers (aka TheSandman)

Masterhypnotist (8)
MaxSebastian
MindFiend
miss_honeypot (2)
MLyons
M-Y-Erotica
NerfHerder
Nigel
nikki_2021
Otisb

qqnforyou6
randomencounter2003
RedJohnny
rgjohn (15)
ronde (2)
samslam (2)
sarahhh (2)
Scorpio44
scouries (9)
sexual improve

Shale
Slickman (5)
Snake 138
stanb
SteamyChik
Stefan_J
Stories by Jake
strickland83
sweetsubsarahh
Tawny T

Texas Refuggee (2)
the_last_line
TheScribe (2)
Tony88888 (2)
TryAnything (7)
Wiintermute
wishfulthinking
Wm_Sexspear (8)
youbadboy (7)
[/size]​

one member was deleted at his request and the removal of the story from the site.

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
I'm sad.

A while back this forum gave a bit of support to newish writers. We didn't ever do anything but say our views were personal and we kept things simple. I think the only objective was to give advice, encouragement and support.

All the guys who gave advice have packed up their tents and vanished. Me too. Whether my views are worth two cents or a fascist attempt to destroy creative writing as sr always claims, I don't care.

I can laugh at the jealous cynicism that prompts scouries to provoke everyone and giggle at the responses to his egotistical stupidities. There is a place for this but surely not here.

Scouries, I can laugh and admire your ability to invent fictional stats to play games with the 'elder statesmen'. My plea is can we move this to another forum and continue the verbal tennis elsewhere.

Sure, you can play barrack room lawyer and claim the forum title allows you to be as boorish as you have been. I can understand the concerns of TX and mitch.

I totally agree the argument, questionable data and questions on how stories are rated is very important. My plea is, can we take all this to the AH forum (a PM from you to Conformist would suffice) and try to argue this through.

From the people who reply to this thread, it is clear that most of the guys who want advice don't have the courage to join in - you are only talking to the 'usual suspects' and most of those have put you on ignore. I'm stoopid, I never put anyone on ignore.

I'll debate with you to the ends of the earth - but not on this forum. Take it somewhere else and kill off the rodent infestation on a newbies site. Your current approach is destroying everything that was special about this site.
 
Grand_High_Poobah is an alternate identity used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the thousands of users of this site.

Any list found on this thread is made up so scouries can be at the top of a list. Even one he has to make up himself. No list on this thread has any official connection with Literotica or its owners.
 
Well miss odious with your arrival I guess the gangs all here! It’s strange how my threads can mosey along quite serenely and then all of a sudden the haters and the hurters arrive.

mr tex was never going to post again – and certainly not on one of my threads. That lasted about a week!

darkboy suddenly brings his fecal obsessed mind into my world...

miss hick is pitiful…

And now you! I can actually go weeks without thinking of you. So why do you always come back with these cheap shots. Get a life. Move on! We don’t like each other – so what? It’s just a list babe!

As to your description of this thread and this forum you seem to be rewriting history my dear. Your memory of what this forum was is nostalgic bunk. When I first discovered this forum it was dominated by two threads – the NIPPLE one and the PUSSY pic one. It still is dominated by the NIPPLE one!

The second major use of this forum (and still a major factor) was the old “help me find a story” threads – usually self serving threads started by the authors themselves.

The third type of popular threads here were the threads started by various authors to promote their own work (oily’s thread and later mine were examples of this).

Then there were the dk/quesla threads.

And then yes, finally, there were threads started by authors asking for feedback/comments on their stories. And invariably the pack would pounce – you, moonman, jj among others – generally savaging every newbie you could. “Oh, its nothing personal, we’re trying to help you,” you’d proclaim as you sharpened your knives. You and your gang were hurters miss o, not helpers.

QUOTE O A while back this forum gave a bit of support to newish writers

If you believe that you’re operating on some other planet dear.

QUOTE O Scouries, I can laugh and admire your ability to invent fictional stats to play games with the 'elder statesmen'. My plea is can we move this to another forum and continue the verbal tennis elsewhere.

Unfortunately my dear, and you can pretend otherwise all you want, the stats are 100% accurate. And that’s of course the nub of the hate you feel towards me. It would be easy for all of you to ignore me or laugh at me if you really believed “my stats” were false. It’s instead the fact that you know that they’re true that truly kills you.

It says something about this site and the readers of this site (readers you crave for your stories) that challenges everything you feel for the site. It’s hard to lie to yourself when you see the reality.

QUOTE O I'll debate with you to the ends of the earth - but not on this forum. Take it somewhere else and kill off the rodent infestation on a newbies site. Your current approach is destroying everything that was special about this site.

RODENT INFESTATION? A simple list of the most voted on stories in the history of the site… arguably the most popular stories on the site, is a RODENT INFESTATION?

RODENT INFESTATION? A list of the seventy most popular authors on the site is a RODENT INFESTATION?

Fuck you!

Why don’t you read the threadmasters statement of intent my dear…

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

I have started this thread for the following reasons: One, to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS the most voted on stories in the history of this site in the hopes that new readers will be found for these great stories.

The Second (and more important goal) is to provoke FEEDBACK on these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. Please feel free to post your feedback here.

Thirdly I hope the thread will encourage feedback on other stories. Perhaps the #1 complaint of all Literotica authors is the lack of feedback they receive on their stories. The listed stories prove that it is possible to get feedback on this site. Every story listed below has been able to garner the attention and feedback from over 1000 readers! Before complaining about lack of feedback perhaps our authors should read some of these stories and try to learn how some of the greatest authors have managed to garner feedback.


james r scouries
 
Bullshit

This thread is for self promotion of your over inflated votes and only your over inflated votes. Try again with some people who don't know better.
 
Scurvies

As others more eloquent than I have commented, you miss the frigging point.

Whatever your views on the comments made here to new writers - usually simple grammar, structure and plotting - the fact remains that most thread launchers are a tad tentative and the presence of an aggressive blown-up farting cushion spewing out clearly offensive and unauditable data, using various alts that you claim to abhor, is not helpful.

I will pass over the fact that the greatest author on lit has never had the grace or kindness to pass a few pearls of wisdom to newbie writers who would grovel at his feet - if only to achieve his success on the Top lists.

Like most male bullies, you try to justify yourself by re-hashing specious words you invented yourself. Yes, I totally gree with you, this forum is populated by writers who want some reaction to their writing nd others searching for stories.

Doesn't that prove my point? This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with story feedback, sullies and contaminates the purpose of this forum and is only maintained by you because you are so pissed no-one regards you as a good writer - look at the votes.

Bring it on, buster, but not here. As soon as you move this, this... thread to AH or GB, I'll be happy to argue analytically with you.

Here, you're just poisoning the well.

You claim to love debate. Why haven't you the courage to move this thread to somewhere where the big boys and girls play. If you don't, you'll prove to me you are lit's biggest coward.

Great, that's another list you can be top of.:rose:
 
Miss O why don’t we just agree to disagree. You go your way and I’ll go mine. I’ll continue to ignore you and you only have to ignore one out of the thousands of threads on this forum.

Before going you might like to take a few seconds and read the last twenty or so posts my lovely assistant has made on this thread and compare them to the posts your friends have made. I think you may find that Gabby consistently praises authors and stories – in fact this is what this thread is all about.

Re you claiming this isn’t a feedback thread: Utter nonsense. Re read the THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT again please. Then consider the subject matter of the tread – its VOTES – votes received from our readers. Feedback they send us. The most important feedback we writers can receive. And the threads purpose is to encourage even more REAL feedback – not only for these stories but for every story on the site.

Nothing would please me more than to see a tenfold increase in voting and comment levels from our readers for all stories on the site.

As for leaving SF I must tell you I communicated with the CONFORMIST when it was being set up and he approved the concept 100% and officially okayed it’s presence here.

james r scouries esq.
 
Miss O why don’t we just agree to disagree. You go your way and I’ll go mine. I’ll continue to ignore you and you only have to ignore one out of the thousands of threads on this forum.

Before going you might like to take a few seconds and read the last twenty or so posts my lovely assistant has made on this thread and compare them to the posts your friends have made. I think you may find that Gabby consistently praises authors and stories – in fact this is what this thread is all about.

Re you claiming this isn’t a feedback thread: Utter nonsense. Re read the THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT again please. Then consider the subject matter of the tread – its VOTES – votes received from our readers. Feedback they send us. The most important feedback we writers can receive. And the threads purpose is to encourage even more REAL feedback – not only for these stories but for every story on the site.

Nothing would please me more than to see a tenfold increase in voting and comment levels from our readers for all stories on the site.

As for leaving SF I must tell you I communicated with the CONFORMIST when it was being set up and he approved the concept 100% and officially okayed it’s presence here.

james r scouries esq.

Yet again you fail to answer my criticisms. Again you try stupidly to say that your word at the start of a thread means anything.

What you are doing may be legit under the generous rules here - but you abuse the latitude that the site accords and your grandstanding and pitiful cock-waving in favor of a subject that is rejected by 99% of all erotica writers just puts you in the group of people who don't don't understand the difference between writing and jerking off. Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh understands that but you don't. That's why he plays with you.

You are laughable, but you do damage, you are a poisonious clown. Carry on defecating over stuff others try to make good. You are an offensive shit.

I'm not cross, just ashamed that a coward like you tries to subjugate a bunch of nice people. Carry on, you are contemptible.

Don't reply, you are mentally incapable of understanding what I say (your previous posts have proved that).

Incest is a legitimate outlet for repressed souls who need that kind of perverse pedophilia, but most of us have moved on to a more sophisticated erotica that leaves the grubby brain-dead in the gutter they belong.

Move this thread, Lit Grand Coward, or explainn why you are shit-scred.
 
Last edited:
I will pass over the fact that the greatest author on lit has never had the grace or kindness to pass a few pearls of wisdom to newbie writers who would grovel at his feet - if only to achieve his success on the Top lists.

Hey now, the musing he gave me was the reason I won the Halloween Contest at LustyLibrary for the story Literotica rejected.

And I know for a fact that certain kittenish authors on this site admire him greatly and won't admit how much his mentoring has meant because they are afraid of getting their kitties wet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top