"Champions For Change"

wow, thank God you are not in the real world. someone like you, being as fucked in the head...could do damage



Conservative response...
Auschwitz%20..rance%202.JPG
 
Not sure why these things must go hand in hand.

We didn't have the magnet of the welfare state then. Like it or not it is far more profitable to be a welfare recipient in this country than an unskilled laborer in Mexico.

We NEEDED immigrants at that time...we do not need any unskilled immigrants now, legal or otherwise.

Perhaps when our economy has absorbed the last 11-20 million unskilled workers we will need to import several million again. At the moment we do not. If we did we could easily find some hearty labors from every third-world country on the planet.

Pretending that the motivation of the liberals is anything but the belief (so far well founded) that these unskilled, inevitably government dependent illegal immigrants will if given amnesty vote Democrat is disingenuous.

Pretending that unskilled workers are anything but a net drain on government resources over and above any employment and sales taxes that might be paid is not statistically sound.

Pretending that with 48% unemployment among college grads we have to import "dreamers" to fill our empty universities is silly. Pretending that 1st generation Central and South American (preferably female) immigrants whether legal or not are going to somehow replace the engineers we now import from Asia is laughable. Yeah I know...just spend more money on the California University System, continue discriminating in favor of minorities and women and sooner or later you will FINALLY get a bunch of engineers out the other end like used to happen when evil white men went to college.

Just admit it..."Hey! They vote Dem, bring 'em on, the more the merrier!"
 
You could have just said that as usual you have no reason for your beliefs. It would have been shorter.
 
I have zero problems with that...lets bring back manifest destiny, remove government ownership of all western states lands, dispense with the safety net and if you survive- you are welcome.

Typical mud-hut libertarianism.

I suspect you stay off of interstate highways out of principle, right? Meddlesome intrusion by that dastardly Federal gummint.

And it must pain you to be on the internets, which were basically developed and nutured under government subsidy. But hai, you have to spread your message of bootstrappiness SOMEHOW right? sometimes ya gotta cut a few corners...
 
Back
Top