Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 06-14-2018, 06:59 PM   #26
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blackhawk View Post
I mean honestly i have never seen this level of hatred before for any president.
Obviously you were in a coma when Obama was president and only now woke up.

We literally had elected officials saying they'd shoot Obama, called him and his wife every name in the book and then some, had people put his face on targets, lied out their asses about who he was, mocked him relentlessly because he was "only" a neighborhood advisor, whined and moaned when he went on vacation twice a year (yet remain silent when the con artist goes on vacation every weekend), and the list goes on.

You may think it's hatred against the con artist when in reality people are pointing out his endemic corruption, his daily lies, his apologies for dictators, his attacks on the Constitution, his accepting of bribes from foreign governments, his kids taking vacations on the public dime, and of course his collusion with Russia to rig the election.

As the saying goes, actions have consequences. If the con artist wouldn't be doing any of the above, there wouldn't be an issue.

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 06-14-2018, 07:12 PM   #27
WrongVerb
Really Experienced

It's not hatred. It's fear of losing our rights due to the actions of those who purport to protect them. It's fear of the actions of someone so intellectually inept and/or dishonest and backed by his supporters who can't discern intelligence from confidence. It's fear that the authoritarians who have infested the White House will crack down on people who are different from them. It's the fear that our worst nightmares are going to come to fruition alongside the cheering throngs who just want to see liberals burn because of all the "transgressions" that the conservative opinion media has convinced them liberals are guilty of.

Old 06-14-2018, 07:14 PM   #28
KeithD
Literotica Guru

Yep, it's for what Trump does and says before our eyes in direct, live coverage that makes me condemn him (and anyone still supporting him). It's not from reporting on him or anything imagined about him--it's based on what he does and says directly in public and all of the crap that anyone with an ounce of analytical capability can assess he is and does.

Old 06-14-2018, 07:40 PM   #29
lilsarah91
Darth Sarah

Trump is too fucking stupid to even spell cancer and you all know it.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:23 PM   #30
nowisthetime
Warrior Lioness

I don't know why some people keep bringing up this useless and MOOT point.

The point is, he is too stupid and ignorant to even give damn about science or medical advancement. He's not about 'that life'. He's no Kennedy or Obama in terms of furthering the progression of society.

So there is no 'but what if'.

The One and Only...That Silly Chick

Last edited by nowisthetime : 06-14-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:23 PM   #31
WrongVerb
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsarah91 View Post
Trump is too fucking stupid to even spell cancer and you all know it.
The problem is that his supporters are even dumber.

Trump is what a dumb person thinks a smart person is.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:34 PM   #32
Oblimo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone45 View Post
...would people still say "fuck him!"?
What if his cure for cancer required having sex with him?

Old 06-14-2018, 09:26 PM   #33
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
If Trump were to make a remote contribution to humanity I'd acknowledge that contribution but still think that he is the biggest jerkoff in the history of the modern world.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:12 AM   #34
Oliver_Klozoff
Really Experienced

Obama actually DID reduced the uninsured rate in the country by 7% -- and what did the dumbasses who went on to vote Dumpster into office say about him?

Old 06-15-2018, 12:05 PM   #35
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_Klozoff View Post
Obama actually DID reduced the uninsured rate in the country by 7%
And it only costs 5 times what a brand new, state of the art, public option HC system for every man woman and child in the country would have. Most of which came out of the working class's hide to boot.

What an incredible deal!!! Very progressive.

Old 06-15-2018, 01:20 PM   #36
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Umm yeah that's because it was a conservative idea and assholes you voted for didn't even want that.

Good job racist.

Old 06-15-2018, 01:51 PM   #37
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Umm yeah that's because it was a conservative idea and assholes you voted for didn't even want that.
Yet the (D)'s and Obama insisted it would be the best EVER!!! And totally not the disastrous rip off scam the (R)'s said it was and it turned out to be.

And yet the (D)'s are more loyal and filled with partisan zeal than ever.

LOL...just as dumb as the Trumpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Good job racist.
How is it my fault the (D)'s sold their constituency out??

How am I a racist??

Old 06-15-2018, 02:30 PM   #38
Ramone45
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnDuncan View Post
If Trump were to make a remote contribution to humanity I'd acknowledge that contribution but still think that he is the biggest jerkoff in the history of the modern world.
Thank you for your simple, concise, and thoroughly honest response to my query. I appreciate that.

Old 06-15-2018, 02:40 PM   #39
KeithD
Literotica Guru

You'd been better not to have asked the silly, leading-with-the-chin question to begin with, Trumpette.

I do hope you are keeping read up on the news on how Trump actually demonstrates his philanthropy in the real world.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:06 PM   #40
Oliver_Klozoff
Really Experienced

Quote:
And it only costs 5 times what a brand new, state of the art, public option HC system for every man woman and child in the country would have. Most of which came out of the working class's hide to boot.

It's hard to make out what you're saying when your Dear Leader is throat fucking you like the punk you are.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:11 PM   #41
BoyNextDoor
I'm so yuge!

Quote:
Tricky Trumpy couldn't cure a ham.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:59 PM   #42
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_Klozoff View Post
It's hard to make out what you're saying when your Dear Leader is throat fucking you like the punk you are.
My Dear Leader?

No such thing champ.

I'm not the one worshiping partisan icons here....now keep telling yourself "Romney care is the best because Obama sayz so!!" and that partisan butthurt will fade in no time.

Old 06-15-2018, 05:49 PM   #43
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

Quote:
Yes. You're probably right. Clearly, President Obama got better treatment from the MSM. Namely, they defended the terrible Iranian Nuclear Weapons deal.
Better Treatment? Did you watch Fox news during the time Obama was doing the Iran deal? Or are they not part of the MSM in your opinion?

Old 06-15-2018, 06:05 PM   #44
KeithD
Literotica Guru

Of course, it's really entertaining that the clueless Trumpettes bring up Trump and "charity" in the same paragraph. It leads to so much interesting revelation.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:25 PM   #45
John Blackhawk
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
Obviously you were in a coma when Obama was president and only now woke up.

We literally had elected officials saying they'd shoot Obama, called him and his wife every name in the book and then some, had people put his face on targets, lied out their asses about who he was, mocked him relentlessly because he was "only" a neighborhood advisor, whined and moaned when he went on vacation twice a year (yet remain silent when the con artist goes on vacation every weekend), and the list goes on.

You may think it's hatred against the con artist when in reality people are pointing out his endemic corruption, his daily lies, his apologies for dictators, his attacks on the Constitution, his accepting of bribes from foreign governments, his kids taking vacations on the public dime, and of course his collusion with Russia to rig the election.

As the saying goes, actions have consequences. If the con artist wouldn't be doing any of the above, there wouldn't be an issue.
No i don't think i was in a coma, i was watching an obama friendly news show when i did watch the news.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:41 PM   #46
KeithD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
No i don't think i was in a coma, i was watching an obama friendly news show when i did watch the news.
Then you didn't absorb much of what was happening at the time. Most likely that has continued to now. Shrug.

Old 06-16-2018, 09:30 AM   #47
Oliver_Klozoff
Really Experienced

Quote:
I'm not the one worshiping partisan icons here....
And neither am I, chimpy.

I was kind of disappointed in Obama, really -- what he should have done, what he had the ability to do, was to have driven a stake through the heart of the Republican Party that had shown its incompetence and malfeasance so thoroughly through the abject failure of the George W. Bush administration.

Instead he played nice with them, and let them rise from the dead in an even more horrific form.

But he did reduce the uninsured rate by 7%, and not with the costs that you have fantasized.

Old 06-16-2018, 01:32 PM   #48
KeithD
Literotica Guru

Maybe Obama didn't want to destroy the balance in government and society by tearing the Republican Party down to the nothing and sleaziness it was headed toward (and has now achieved). I think he played the "let's try cooperation" much too long too, but in retrospect, considering where we are now? It was heaven.

Old 06-17-2018, 12:08 AM   #49
John Blackhawk
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithD View Post
Maybe Obama didn't want to destroy the balance in government and society by tearing the Republican Party down to the nothing and sleaziness it was headed toward (and has now achieved). I think he played the "let's try cooperation" much too long too, but in retrospect, considering where we are now? It was heaven.
I contend obama was never intending to play "let's try cooperation" because of that peace of garbage obama care that was rammed through.

Old 06-17-2018, 12:11 AM   #50
KeithD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I contend obama was never intending to play "let's try cooperation" because of that peace of garbage obama care that was rammed through.
Obama, Hillary, Obama, Hillary (No, don't look at that vile con man in the White House) Obama, Hillary, Obama, Hillary

I don't give a shit what you contend. You've registered as a Trumpette.