Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT this whole not smokeing thing even after a couple weeks still makes me nutty from time to time. Food shure taste better though and holy shit can I smell all sorts of things!

ICT if I get one more lame PM about my being a teacher. errr I am surprised how many people think teachers are asexual or just sex addicts. :(

I think i just saw an EP on this exact subject on court tv....

ICT while it's not sexual or exciting for the confessions thread, the quote I just found has me euphoric. I posted it in my thread and there's a link in my sig now. It has been what the last couple years have been about. I am me, and I am okay.

I confess to doing my first audio story :)

http://www.*********.com/?omyvwj4wjll

my first attempt at this btw

I confess that "Bellinda69's" avatar drives me crazy when I run across it. She has to know those lips are, well lets just say tantalizing. :kiss:

There better be some lucky guy for her.
You sure know how to make a girl smile. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D (see?) Thank you for such a compliment...i'm flattered.

btw...no 'lucky guy' yet.

ICT I think I may even get some work done tonight:eek:

ICT it looks like some totally new projects are going to be taking considerable time and effort for me to even begin understanding. I am looking forward to the challenges:D (It's been far too long since I last felt excited by a new venture:rolleyes:)

ICT my day started fantasticly and nosedived rapidly with a stabbing....

Sigh....:(

ICT my day started fantasticly and nosedived rapidly with a stabbing....

Sigh....:(
I so know how that goes. I had nothing all night long yesterday and last hour got slammed with call after urgent call. It totally sucks. Hope your day is better now, sexy :kiss:

ICT, after HisAloneToUse and I have our time, I can't wait to see her use her "Talents" with another Female.. :eek:

ICT I've just put two great mates in contact with each other and they are meeting for lunch today....

Fingers crossed for them!

ICT I'm curious how this went? I've set up 2 couples... one married 20 years, another 10 years

ICT

As a man married to an addict I am at my wits end as just how to stop the downward spiral that she is dragging me in. Denial and anger from her, and financial ruin is in store, but how to stop it?

ICT I'm curious how this went? I've set up 2 couples... one married 20 years, another 10 years

They had to cancel because of work commitments, but they are arranging it for another day....

ICT it makes me hot thinking that I've hooked up two female friends and it looks promising for them.... Phew!!!

ICT

As a man married to an addict I am at my wits end as just how to stop the downward spiral that she is dragging me in. Denial and anger from her, and financial ruin is in store, but how to stop it?

I hate to be the one to say this, but maybe you should consider walking away. Because it sounds like you have done everything you can!

Pm me if you want to talk though!

I confess that yesterday I had the best sex session of my life, stories, outfits, pictures, sexual talk & multiply orgams, one fantastic afternoon!

Morning little one...

Did you sleep well? And I'm hoping your feeling better now!
Hello sexy Sir. I went back to sleep and slept very deeply. This no heat thing is getting old. Will be glad when I'm well. Thanks for asking :kiss: You are a sweetie.

I am so glad you're feeling better! That would have been very difficult to go through. And horny is a good thing ;)

yes being horny is good but now i need some volunteers to help me out any sexy women want to help a horny guy out?

i think i am going to go wear out my wife now.

ICT: I'm in a playful mood, and have posted a few pics over the last few days. Slowly coming out of my shell, and becoming more adventurous. It feels good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back