Twins of the Night *closed*

dravynslilvamp

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 8, 2009
Posts
741
Lavidia surveyed the night sky as she proudly stood on top of an old ruined castle. Searching for food as it seemed no one was out yet. Of course the sun had just gone down this centuries folks did not bloom until darkness fell upon the earth. Closing she eyes she took a deep breath as she tried to think how she got here all these centuries ago.

Sitting in one of the angel statue arms still surveying her mind had flashed back to her child hood. Lavidia remembered that night. It was dark and foggy Lavida couldn't sleep her mother had been gone for days leaving her and Gregor alone. Gregor was her twin brother identical, and he was born a day before her.

Looking out the window she blinked as she saw a tall man almost striding across the ground. “Gregor there is someone outside” turning her head the man was right there. Walking back a little as she took her brothers hand. The strange man took off his top hat and kneeled down. “I bare you two no ill will my name Vlad and I have been watching you two come let me show you something.” Gregor tried to stop Lavidia, but she grabbed onto Vlad's hand as she clenched Gregor's as they started walking.

Coming to a castle the children s eyes widen with excitement. As they were shown the beautiful castle allowed to run free, play, eat talk to people. It was fun, but by time sun came up they were placed in their beds with no sign of Vlad.

When morning came Lavida was sadden, and she wondered why this arrangement was why it was such a secrete the children did not understand why it was like this. They promised Vlad they would never tell a soul. That was centuries ago on their 25 birthday Vlad came to them, and offered them the chance to live with him in the darkness of course they took it he was the only parental figure they had.

Centuries had went by when they all decided that it was time for centuries of sleep so that people would stop spreading the vampire rumor. Centuries had passed and now the twins were 800 years old, but looked only twenty five.

Sitting in the arms of the angel statue Lavidia tilted her head her bright green eyes surveying the night as she seen one or two people walking the corridor of the street. Her long ebony hair tucked behind her ears. “I know your there brother come out from the shadows.”
 
Gregor smiled as he stepped out and jumped up to perch on top of the angels head. They had always been able to sense each others presence and so had never been able to hide from one another. Not that he had ever wanted to hide from his younger twin. She was a part of him and he was a part of her, together they made a whole being.

He looked down at the scurrying people and he began to feel hungry. At the same time he was still perplexed at this new world they had woken up in. After having slept they had awoken in Vlad's castle deep underground and emerged to find it occupied by a family of humans. Vlad had immediately taken the parents as his ghouls while mesmerizing the children, putting them at ease. They had found out all they needed to know about this world from them and from the things called 'Television' and 'Computers'. Vlad had been fascinated and wanted to know more. He had sent them to America to learn more about this world.

They had arrived a week ago and had found this hunting ground. It seemed perfect. An old abandoned castle/church that had never been blessed so they were free to live in it, surrounded by seedy establishments and many homeless dregs of this new society. From the woman they had brought with them and the one they had made their Ghoul on their first night here they had confirmed that no one would miss any of them if they suddenly disappeared. They could happily hunt here for years as they only needed blood every month when fully revitalized. However for know they would need to feast for a few more nights to regain their strength after their long sleep before learning more about the world in which they now found themselves.

"Well sister mine, do we wait for the streets to fill with our prey or shall we pick one off early and spend the rest of the night observing what this world has fallen into. I am both fascinated and repelled by it and can not decide which emotion is the strongest."

He looked down at his sister laying in the angels arms and smiled. The scene was fitting, an angel cradling an angel. No matter what this world was as long as he was with his sister nothing else mattered.
 
“I feel it too brother, and it is mostly repelled these mortals know nothing of the vampire world, and yet they waltz around calling themselves vampires giving us a bad name it makes me nauseated.” Sighing as she noticed she was complaining “Sorry just this world makes me so angry with all their childish imaginary of what a vampire is” Lavidia took in a deep breath as she felt her stomach “I say we get a quick bite, and follow these pathetic souls to see what tonight’s fuss is about its still young we can feed all through the night if we want.”

Smiling at Gregor as she adjusted herself to sit on just one of the angels arms “I'll race you down?” she said smirking with a gleam in her eye as she let go of the statue and slid. Feeling the wind rush up as she fell within matter of seconds landing in a squatting position looking for her twin. After a second later Lavidia seen him land as she crossed her arms and shook her head. “Your getting slow old man” smirking as she walked towards the road.

Seeing someone come she slammed Gregor against the wall not meaning to do it hard and for a tiny moment their breathing and cold blood was flowing together. Closing her eye for a moment as she opened them and went to observing the people walking. “what is that mortal wearing does she honestly think vampires dress like that? Ugh father's skin would be crawling right now.”

Looking down at her dress it was black with a 4 tier ruffled skirt, and black roses on the right side on the second tier skirt there was purple lace embedded in it. The collar had the same purple lace with a touch of black fur. Stepping out from the shadows as she approached the young women. She could tell the women was startled “oh hello I am Sara a vampire.” Lavidia rolled her eyes save the pleasantries mortal you are no vampire, just merely a pawn of this world however me and my brother here are true vampires, and we would like it no we are going to feast on your blood today.”

Motioning her finger to Gregor to step out just as he did the young girl fled as Lavidia had thought she would. Running she came close to the girl and stood in front of her. Lavidia's red lips parted a little “As I said mortal were going to feast.” Taking her back into the alley she pushed her up against the wall. Looking at her brother she smiled “Shall we begin my dear brother?”
 
Gregor sighed. Lavidia always did get worked up when it came to mortals claiming to be vampires. However he had to admit he too found this worlds take on his kind and the whole supernatural world in general rather laughable. Vampires that sparkled and roamed around in the sun. Made friends with mortals instead of feasting on them like the cattle they were. God what were they thinking. He brushed off his Dark blue double breasted jacket and white ruffled shirt even though there was not even a speck of dust on them. His impeccable black leather pants and boots made up his ensemble for tonight. After all they had always been told to dress up for the evenings and his tuxedo had been in such a state. He had the ghouls working on getting it washed and pressed.

"Perhaps we should question the dear lady first sister mine, That is why we are here after all. She may prove to have some useful information after all. I doubt it but you never know. The least she could tell us is where these so called vampires go to meet up. I would love to go their and really show them what a true vampire is capable of," he grinned. "It is time these mortals learned just what a vampire is and why we should be feared not loved."

He smiled at his sister lovingly. "Besides we can always feast on her afterwards," he chuckled.
 
Lavidia took a deep breath as a gleam glazed over in her light blue eyes. "I suppose we could question first, then feast later either way we will have her blood."

Taking her cold pale hand and running it down the young women's face as she felt the fear run through this ever so charming person so to speak. "Tell me Sweet Sara where are the vampires meeting? and if indeed some do follow the culture of true vampires then whom is your father vampire?"

Trying to give a smile as she moved closer to the young women seeing her brother watch ever move she leaned in to where her ruby lips was one with her ear "I would tell the truth if I was you, for we can tell when someone lies also it would be more pleasurable for you afterwards if you tell us all about your modern ways who knows I might tell my brother to go gentle on you for you did give us some vital information."

Knowing her seductive smooth voice echoed in this young women's head it wasn't before long as she replied.

"We meet in an abandon house two blocks from here and the second one on the left, and our father is Sabastian he likes to be addressed as Father Sabastian."

Lavidia let out a laugh " Oh dear poor mortal he may be your father however, he is no father to us." Looking at Gregor she smiled "Would you like to do the honors brother I will gladly take the next one or maybe we share her?"

Licking her lips as she gripped tighter onto Sara's shoulder..
 
Gregor smiled at his sister. He could see the eagerness on her face to feed and even though he was hungry he could never deny his young sibling anything. "Why don't you take this one dear sister. It sounds like there will be plenty to feast upon tonight and I am not so hungry that I can not wait. You however seem a little parched and this tender flower would do better with your gentle kiss. After all she did give us the information we sought. Mayhap you should reward the child and make her one of your Ghouls. Perhaps she could prove even more useful in helping us understand this new world."

Gregor was not sure if his sister would follow his advice or not and in truth he had only just thought of the idea while talking to her. It wasn't to save the girl, after all she was only cattle, but she could prove useful to them. In truth he was already looking forward to teaching this so called 'Father Sabastian' the error of his ways for daring to call himself a vampire. Oh they were going to have some fun tonight.
 
Back
Top