Audio porn thread?

Hmmm, I think I've over-watered the thread and it's dying. How disappointing.

Oh well, not gonna stop. LOL.

Home From College - Playful tries to be a MILF!


Dont you dare stop! This place cant die.....and i would add my own various contributions of weaving vivid images that will leave you soaked with my wicked voice as we cum over and over (most like hearing me put my multiorgasmicness to good use by cumming more than once) but most of what ive done isnt recorded unless by request....its in real time. ;)
 
Hmmm don't have that one, works here on chrome, firefox and the old default android browser.
 
FWIW: the most common problem on soungasm happens if you don't let the page load fully before hitting play.

Wait until the end time for the audio is listed before you try to play the file.

If that's not it I'm not sure how to help though.
 
Hmmm, I think I've over-watered the thread and it's dying. How disappointing.

Oh well, not gonna stop. LOL.

Home From College - Playful tries to be a MILF!

This... absolutely did it for me. The innocent introduction, the "pouncing" of mutual attraction... but far and away most of all the simple sounds of sucking. I wonder what inanimate object I am insanely jealous of? Something about the particular squishes, smacks, muffled moans; there are simply no words of praise worthy enough. Wow. All the while slightly taboo but who has room for that thought with a mind overflowing with long-seeded lust? And the ending, giving some lucky young man something wonderful to look forward to and an excuse to visit your son every weekend:)

This is assuredly on my all-time favorite audio list. Your "trying" was an enigmatic success, and for the sake of younger men everywhere, I do hope this is only chapter 1! Thank you, so much, for sharing this.
 
I just thought playfull should know that upon conducting a search for "soundgasm" her page turns up as fourth in the results on bing lol
 
Hmmm, I think I've over-watered the thread and it's dying. How disappointing.

Oh well, not gonna stop. LOL.

Home From College - Playful tries to be a MILF!

Just discovered this thread and this was the first post I went to. Oh my god this is amazing. You sound so sexy and got me so hard listening to this. Was ready to burst at the seams after listening to this
 
Back
Top