Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L_homme said:
I've been here before (de ja vu!)

But can you catch one with chopsticks?!

I've been known to smack one or two down with my hand...Ahhh...grasshopper, one must learn the ways of FLY SMACKIN' DOWN

Honey123 said:
I've been known to smack one or two down with my hand...Ahhh...grasshopper, one must learn the ways of FLY SMACKIN' DOWN

LOL.

OK, I did that before too. That's surreal. Anyway, summer is almost over so flying insects are so outta here!

L_homme said:
LOL.

OK, I did that before too. That's surreal. Anyway, summer is almost over so flying insects are so outta here!

Well, thank goodness for that....the mosquitos this year were AWFUL...I'd swell from their bite.

Honey123 said:
Well, thank goodness for that....the mosquitos this year were AWFUL...I'd swell from their bite.

I can't stand them. Annoying and offputting. They really have a way of getting under my skin! Maybe that's what ol' blue eyes was crooning on about!

L_homme said:
I can't stand them. Annoying and offputting. They really have a way of getting under my skin! Maybe that's what ol' blue eyes was crooning on about!

Frank Sinatra....

nah, I think he meant love... :cool:

L_homme said:
:) I can see them on your AV hiking up your back there! You should be wearing wonderwoman shorts!

OH...now I must search for wonderwoman undies!

L_homme said:
I'm not really in to super hero sex!

Ever hear the joke about Superman flying over Wonder Woman's house?

He sees her laying down, eyes closed, legs spread...her hip are moving up and down her hands moving around her body...

He thinks..wow this is great, I'll just swoop down, fuck her and leave..she'll never know!!

So that's what he does swoops down shoves his penis in and leave...in that moment the Invisible Man stops fucking Wonder Woman and says, "I think I was just fucked in the ass by Superman!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back