Shy no longer....

Exquisite Photos

Very nice photos. Thank you for the eye candy. You can tell you and hubby are having fun. Kudos to both of you.

James

I don't know how it took it until today to discover this thread, but I'm glad I did. Miss Bunny Candy, you are a treat for the eyes, and imagination. I look forward to kinky dreams with you in them tonight.

MissBunny you are a very sexy woman. Thanks for sharing all of these pictures. I haven't picked out a favorite yet. I might have to look over them another 500 times or so.

Good morning Bunny....i LOVE your new pictures!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Just found your thread, you are very sexy. Your pictures are erotic, alluring, arousing, sensual and seductive. Definitely have my blood pumping and breath racing in anticipation for more. :devil:

Epic Monster of a Catch Up Post!
( I believe I got everyone, but I had a snafu posting. If I missed you -please- let me know...I would hate to leave someone out xo!)

That's just teasing, and by no means enough information to go off :mad:
Well...if I am on all fours like that...where is a tail toy going to you do you think? *wiggles tush* /giggle

My oh my... ive missed so much. You missbunnycandy are simply amazing. Each pic tantalizes us leaving us wanting so much more.
Mmmm...so happy to see you about again! I will have to fulfill that need for more then won't I? /beam

*huge grin* I aim to please
In all things? Hmm...we might to test this....in the name of science!!
*puts on her short skirt and a looooooooooooooong jacket*

*reaches for a cushion off the swooning couch* Need to get comfy for this. *sits down* *grabs ankle and rotates leg* MMM, very nice. *takes a deep breath* Can almost smell whiffs of vanilla in the air. Not sure if it's the scent or view, but I am starting to get hungry. *starts pulling zipper up the leg* sssssllllloooooowwwwwwwllllllyyyyyyy.
*closes her eyes with a smile as he zips*
I could get used to this!

Even you silhouette is hot. Your body lines are elegant. Great eye by hubby to capture just a hint of nipple and the curve of your body.
/blush
I have never thought about having a sexy shadow before. Eat your heart out, Peter Pan!!

*Walks up behind MBC and reaches around and cups her boobs and starts kissing her neck and upper back*
Mmmm *closes her eyes and leans her head back*
Yes...I could definitely get used to this.

love ur sweet ass... licking right down the middle and then rimming the ass before licking down to sweet pussy!!
ur hubby is a lucky man!!
He thinks he is too /wink

Humada, humada, humada,humada,humada,
That's adorable /giggle

Well now, that is a very nice tushy!!
*leans over a counter and peeks back* Well thank you!

I am very close to speechless, and for me, that is a rarity indeed. *fans self*
/devilish_grin
Shall I help you start again?

Very nice photos. Thank you for the eye candy. You can tell you and hubby are having fun. Kudos to both of you.
James
We have such a fun time with this! Sharing for an appreciative audience is delightful! I am happy you are enjoying them!

I don't know how it took it until today to discover this thread, but I'm glad I did. Miss Bunny Candy, you are a treat for the eyes, and imagination. I look forward to kinky dreams with you in them tonight.
I am glad you did too! /beam
How were those dreams, I wonder....

MissBunny you are a very sexy woman. Thanks for sharing all of these pictures. I haven't picked out a favorite yet. I might have to look over them another 500 times or so.
Well after your extensive review, please share your findings /wink

Good morning Bunny....i LOVE your new pictures!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!
Thank you, darling! I did have a nice weekend! I hope yours was lovely too!
Now, c'mere....gimmie some sugar!
*bunny kiss*

good morning :) you make catching up such a delicious pleasure!!!
Delicious, pleasure and you...a good combo.
Good morning! /wink

Just found your thread, you are very sexy. Your pictures are erotic, alluring, arousing, sensual and seductive. Definitely have my blood pumping and breath racing in anticipation for more. :devil:
Mmmm...well hello! What a delightful first post in my thread!
I like it! /wink
Thank you very much!

I've got plenty of sugar for you! Just where do you plan on taking it from??

Epic Monster of a Catch Up Post!
( I believe I got everyone, but I had a snafu posting. If I missed you -please- let me know...I would hate to leave someone out xo!)

Well...if I am on all fours like that...where is a tail toy going to you do you think? *wiggles tush* /giggle

I think I have a good idea but I need to see the picture evidence to confirm I'm correct ;)

*wiggles*
I suppose they aren't!

Not all Miss Bunny :eek: .. I have missed quite abit ..Your thread really
took Off !!! .. My 'Post Whore' side is going to show up today .. :eek:

attachment.php

Love those Boots and the Pose .. Very Perky Lady !!!

attachment.php

That expression is fabulous .. As is your Sweet Bootay .. *not to mention the Cuffs*

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Not all Miss Bunny :eek: .. I have missed quite abit ..Your thread really
took Off !!! .. My 'Post Whore' side is going to show up today .. :eek:

Love those Boots and the Pose .. Very Perky Lady !!!

That expression is fabulous .. As is your Sweet Bootay .. *not to mention the Cuffs*

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
/giggle
Such enthusiasm! I likes it!
Posting is a good thing! Thank you very much!

looks like a great and sexy start to the week :)
Glad to help get rid of the Monday blues! Or am I creating Monday 'blues'? /wink

Hello again! Hope you had a lovely weekend. I didn't do anything :)
Oh no?
Liar! I bet you did things....to yourself!

well you've definitely made my day harder bunny.......in a good way of course :)
*gives herself a gold star*
Go me!

as far as I am concerned that is a very good thing.:heart:
Awwwww *bunny hop*
Yay!

Such a delicious tease... I'll keep watching ;)
*strikes a seductive pose on her swooning couch*
Watching this?

Back