The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That drink is twice the size of her head. I'm going to have to carry her out of the restaurant.

LT: Why do I watch this movie? It is so sad in the end.

Oh wait - that is why. A hunky Aussie actor.

*goes back to watching the super sad movie*

LT~ Oh god, I truly, truly love the ignore feature. I usually don't bother to use it, but in his case? I'm making the exception because whiny brats who can't let things go, have to harp on things or can not move on, annoy the hell out of me.

Last edited:
LT~ Oh god, I truly, truly love the ignore feature. I usually don't bother to use it, but in his case? I'm making the exception because whiny brats who can't let things go, have to harp on things or can not move on, annoy the hell out of me.

*cough*

May I say, "I told you so" ?

:cool:

Seeing a fake Manchester City fan having an "Argument" With a fake Chelsea fan is both amusing and terribly saddening at the same time.

I know the feeling! Best feature ever.:D

M? *whispers in his ear* Bite. Me.
giggles I'm sure he won't mind biting you Cait, over and over ;)
Best birthday ever! :devil::caning:
YES! Although, I kinda feel like it was my birthday since I got the most spankings :rolleyes:
*grins* That's always good to know. Glad to hear it. I'm sure Cherry enjoyed it immensely too.
nods and grins wickedly

Oh I did. And I'm paying for it today too. Hangover + rough loving = a worn out, slow moving Cherry with an enormous smile on my face. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back