Lit Control Panel Update with Editors Program - Need Feedback

Hello Lit Authors! :D

Today we rolled out an update to the Lit Control Panel that includes a new interface for the Literotica Editors Program.

We did some additional work to improve the entire Control Panel, so we need your feedback and reports if you notice anything unexpected while using it after the update. I am extra interested in any reports about issues with submitting or managing stories.

One small thing you'll likely notice is that we changed the date on stories listed in your "Published" list from the Submitted date to the Published date. If you notice any dates that look wrong, please let us know. It's possible that we'll need to fine tune the dates once we get feedback from more authors.

Thank you. :D

Hi Manu!

You post so rarely these days. I'm under a new username and it's been a long time. Years actually.

My picture/gif options seem to be disabled in some way. Maybe it's something to do with my unfamiliarity with all the changes since I been gone.

Thanks if you see this!

Hi Manu!

You post so rarely these days. I'm under a new username and it's been a long time. Years actually.

My picture/gif options seem to be disabled in some way. Maybe it's something to do with my unfamiliarity with all the changes since I been gone.

Thanks if you see this!

Upper left corner - User CP > Edit Avatar and/or User CP > Edit Profile Picture

Curious dates and activities

1) Although most of the stories in the St. Patrick's Day event were indeed published on 3/17 (a few apparently were mistakenly published a day early), the stories show a published date of 3/20.

2) My activity page says that the story "My Troublous Dreams This Night" was rejected by the moderator, but I was never notified of such, and immediately thereafter it was published. Was it rejected? If so, why was it rejected, and why wasn't I notified? If not, why did it say it was

Just curious. but it was, indeed, published (albeit to little notice), so I guess it's all OK.

Respectfully submitted,

A_Bierce

1) Although most of the stories in the St. Patrick's Day event were indeed published on 3/17 (a few apparently were mistakenly published a day early), the stories show a published date of 3/20.

2) My activity page says that the story "My Troublous Dreams This Night" was rejected by the moderator, but I was never notified of such, and immediately thereafter it was published. Was it rejected? If so, why was it rejected, and why wasn't I notified? If not, why did it say it was

Just curious. but it was, indeed, published (albeit to little notice), so I guess it's all OK.

Respectfully submitted,

A_Bierce

You where notified, via the dashboard and your stories status. They don't send emails or PMs when a story is rejected, they just change the status.

Why it was published anyway? Laurel probably went back over it and changed her mind and published it right away. Be thankful.

And in the new dashboard it would be moved to the returned tab.

Thank you, sir

You where notified, via the dashboard and your stories status. They don't send emails or PMs when a story is rejected, they just change the status.

Why it was published anyway? Laurel probably went back over it and changed her mind and published it right away. Be thankful.

And in the new dashboard it would be moved to the returned tab.

You seem to have copious knowledge of Literotica's inner workings. We are in your debt.

Sincerely,

A_Bierce

Before the recent changes, if I had new activity in my control panel, the All Activity and/or Works Activity labels would be followed by a "reload" sort of symbol. Since the changes, they're followed by a parenthetic number, which I've taken as the number of new items in the category.

Sometimes it works that way, sometimes not. Today, for instance, the number for "All Activity" has marched up to four, and for Works Activity it's two. But there's no new activity in either category. I don't really expect much because I haven't posted a new story since Christmas.

Am I misinterpreting those numbers, or is something else going on?

Back