The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eagerly anticipate the Lamentations.
 
What a beautiful day for a blurt.

I’ll be redecorating, of course.

White studio decor, danish modern.

Please, remove all footwear and hosery.
 
No matter who was in the final spot, it goes against my marrow to break this GB tradition and swap to a thread started by someone else.
 


Ahah.


I see there is an attempt to hijack Isolated Blurt Thread XVIII by fooling the unsuspecting and the unaware.

It will fail.


 


Fucking dumbass NPR just candidly admitted that they were completely duped, bamboozled and manipulated into embracing the "truth" of this weekend's "confrontation" between Black Hebrew Israelites, the Covington Catholic HS group and Nathan Philips.



NPR's excuse:

"We had to do it. The incident fit our narrative perfectly (you know— the victimized native American versus the privileged folk)...

and besides, everybody else was doing it."​







Word to the wise:
Don't believe a goddamned word out of NPR (or anybody else).


 
This thread has exceeded 5000 posts, kindly move along or I'll be forced to throw you all in the county lock up in MAGA uniforms.
 
No matter who was in the final spot, it goes against my marrow to break this GB tradition and swap to a thread started by someone else.

It goes against my marrow to acknowledge someone who wants to cause trouble and hurt others. I don't indulge that kind of malicious pettiness.
 
It goes against my marrow to acknowledge someone who wants to cause trouble and hurt others. I don't indulge that kind of malicious pettiness.

I forgive you for all the hurt you've brought to the GB.

Please don't go; I still want to caulk you.
 
A hahaha ahahaha

This was enough to bring me out of hibernation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top