The “New Who Is Masrurbating Now” thread II

I tell you, it's a vicious cycle. I start to get the urge, then I begin to stroke. My own must and scent (precum mixed with saliva) really turn me on...so I keep going. And the more I stroke, the hornier and harder I get and on and on until...well, you know.

Reading lit wearing an old pair of tights that are almost too tight with no panties. Love the way they expose the shape underneath and trying to see how wet I can get them before I give in to my urges...just a little wiggle of my bum on the chair pulls them tight and might just be enough...

Reading lit wearing an old pair of tights that are almost too tight with no panties. Love the way they expose the shape underneath and trying to see how wet I can get them before I give in to my urges...just a little wiggle of my bum on the chair pulls them tight and might just be enough...

You won't be surprised that your tights-clad foreplay is more than just a little arousing!

This old man finds the thought of this to be extremely hot! Wow! What I wouldn’t give to see you in those tights!!!

You should see the tights now! Still horny and more than a little tempted to leave them on top of the washer for my roommate to find, ha ha. Just thinking about it makes me want to go for round two....hmm

Young, horny, and hard 24/7 means I'm touching myself all throughout the day, any chance I get, even when I probably shouldn't be. Not very subtle about it either.

Looking like it's going to be a long drawn out session today. Traveling so I'm away from the SO and have a lot of down time with not much else to do around here. ;-)

Back