Old 03-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #5326
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncharm77 View Post
One word!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!
Why Thank You!

 

Old 03-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #5327
southerncharm77
Literotica Guru
 
southerncharm77 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Why Thank You!

MMMM Thank you!! You are one of the gorgeous ladies that makes it such a pleasure to cum here !!!!
 

Old 03-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #5328
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncharm77 View Post
MMMM Thank you!! You are one of the gorgeous ladies that makes it such a pleasure to cum here !!!!


Thanks hun
 

Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 AM   #5329
Lookinguphill
Hmmmm
 
Lookinguphill is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where shade is a myth!
Posts: 3,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
A few pics for Sunday night
Ah, the best way to end a Sunday night and start a Monday morning as well. Enjoy your pics as always. I do hope all is well.
 

Old 03-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #5330
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookinguphill View Post
Ah, the best way to end a Sunday night and start a Monday morning as well. Enjoy your pics as always. I do hope all is well.


Yep, all is well my friend, getting ready to take a few trips, one in May for my birthday weekend, going to LV in July, Sept i'll be in Canada & Oct is the wedding. Got alot going on these days..

How you been?
 

Old 03-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #5331
stupidwhiteguy2
Really Experienced
 
stupidwhiteguy2's Avatar
 
stupidwhiteguy2 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Anywhere but here
Posts: 287
My favorite thread on here. So addictive, sexy, and amazing.
__________________
I'm fine in the fire, I feed on the friction
I'm right where I should be, don't try and fix me

My Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1465290
 

Old 03-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #5332
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidwhiteguy2 View Post
My favorite thread on here. So addictive, sexy, and amazing.
That`s a nice compliment, thank you very much
 

Old 03-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #5333
womaneater58
Looking for friends.
 
womaneater58's Avatar
 
womaneater58 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 7,681
Your Sundays brighten my Monday's. Thanks
 

Old 03-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #5334
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by womaneater58 View Post
Your Sundays brighten my Monday's. Thanks


Aww
 

Old 03-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #5335
Jabberjaws
Experienced
 
Jabberjaws is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 90
one word - wow!

Just one word -- wow!! Outstanding pics --- I am now a subscriber -- not sure how I missed your sexy pics!!
 

Old 03-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #5336
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberjaws View Post
Just one word -- wow!! Outstanding pics --- I am now a subscriber -- not sure how I missed your sexy pics!!


Thank you Jabber

You prob missed the thread because i'm not on lit everyday & my thread doesn't move as fast as some. Hard to keep up with it at times.

I'm a career woman, with a busy life. I do try to make it here every few days with a few pics.

Prob have time thursday afternoon/evening..

Thanks again Jj
 

Old 03-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #5337
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Here's a few quick pics i was able to take earlier.

Happy Wednesday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JessicaPinkPussy-00.jpg (37.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg JessicaPussyPatch1-00.jpg (36.2 KB, 46 views)
 

Old 03-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #5338
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 32,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Here's a few quick pics i was able to take earlier.

Happy Wednesday
Hump Day pink, whoohoo!!! I knew there was a reason for staying online
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 03-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #5339
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Hump Day pink, whoohoo!!! I knew there was a reason for staying online


Hey How are you?

I'm glad i gave you a reason to stop by
 

Old 03-20-2013, 02:53 PM   #5340
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 32,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Hey How are you?

I'm glad i gave you a reason to stop by
Doing well and yourself?
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 03-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #5341
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Doing well and yourself?

I'm doing ok, wish it was Spring weather..this 19 degree shit with WC of -7 doesn't work for me anymore..
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #5342
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 32,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I'm doing ok, wish it was Spring weather..this 19 degree shit with WC of -7 doesn't work for me anymore..
I wish I was sitting somewhere warm outside, not in a cafe.
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #5343
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I wish I was sitting somewhere warm outside, not in a cafe.


Right! And i wish it was July so i could be in sunny Vegas sippin vodka slushies
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #5344
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 32,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Right! And i wish it was July so i could be in sunny Vegas sippin vodka slushies
I so want to go to Lost Wages, but July would be far too hot for me. I'd like to be there around our anniversary, October. Sit poolside and just observe people, mock the older men trying to pick up the younger women.
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #5345
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I so want to go to Lost Wages, but July would be far too hot for me. I'd like to be there around our anniversary, October. Sit poolside and just observe people, mock the older men trying to pick up the younger women.

I hate alot of heat, but we'll prob just casino it during the day-Staying in, but at night, being driven to all the hot spots isn't so bad for me..I can keep my makeup from melting off LoL
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #5346
womaneater58
Looking for friends.
 
womaneater58's Avatar
 
womaneater58 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 7,681
Happy Wednesday right back at ya.
Love the pussy pics! You've got me typing one handed again.
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #5347
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 32,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I hate alot of heat, but we'll prob just casino it during the day-Staying in, but at night, being driven to all the hot spots isn't so bad for me..I can keep my makeup from melting off LoL
I have a standing invitation from the son of a casino owner that when I do come to the city, I can have a suite half price, my meals for free. It's off the strip, but if the Better Half and I do want to just get away, it's a perfect place to be. He also said we could use car service, on his father LOL
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #5348
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by womaneater58 View Post
Happy Wednesday right back at ya.
Love the pussy pics! You've got me typing one handed again.


Thanks!
..& TMI..i don't need to know all that though..
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #5349
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 17,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I have a standing invitation from the son of a casino owner that when I do come to the city, I can have a suite half price, my meals for free. It's off the strip, but if the Better Half and I do want to just get away, it's a perfect place to be. He also said we could use car service, on his father LOL

That sounds a good deal to me Rj! Ivan usually gets some VIP-He's won poker tournies and gets nice perks..He's got tons of pics with Scotty Nguyen.
 

Old 03-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #5350
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 32,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
That sounds a good deal to me Rj! Ivan usually gets some VIP-He's won poker tournies and gets nice perks..He's got tons of pics with Scotty Nguyen.
It helps us that I told the man that if we do take him up on then invite, we're not really big drinkers, wife would have a margarita at dinner maybe, or a beer..he laughed it off and said that's fine.
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.