Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT there is a lit member who impacts me to the extent everytime I read any PM from this lit member it seems like my skin is charged w/ electricity...

IFCT this makes me nervous, but also excited...

ICT I feel like fucking anything that moves. My cat has been frozen in mid-walk all morning!

ICT I've been lonely for so long and my heart has been battered so much recently that I'm prone to trusting too much, too quickly.

IACT I may be making another huge mistake...

ICT today is the first day of the job hunt, even though I've been looking since last month.

IFCT I hope I find a new job sooner rather than later.

ICT I'm beginning to think I expect too much out of people?? Maybe I shouldn't expect anything so that I won't be disappointed??

IAFCT I SO got the job I've been asking for a year now!! Same company, just different section :nana:

Last edited:
ICT I'm beginning to think I expect too much out of people?? Maybe I shouldn't expect anything so that I won't be disappointed??

IAFCT I SO got the job I've been asking for a year now!! Same company, just different section :nana:

I think I know how you feel Sweet. ((((HUGS))))

I'm happy for your good news, Yea!!!

Thanks, folks. I landed a part time weekend job today, but I still need to find full time employment so we can have health benefits again. It's a start, and it's a way to stay in my job field.

Congrats and good luck!

ICT I have a love/hate relationship with being so sore it hurts to walk.

ICT, by taking a picture of myself just now, I have now fulfilled all forms of personal vanity and self-indulgence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back