A Damaged Soul (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Annabelle Snow

Annabelle had been turned against her will about 80 years ago, she was only 20 years old, give or take. When she was first turned she fought, the changes which made it even harder, made it hurt even more, she tried so hard to find a cure, but there was no cure for what she had become, so she had learned to accept it and became one of the most powerful vampires ever to be. She was still much younger than a lot of the vampires that she had met over the years, but she had been told to spy on a certain man because they wanted to damage him they wanted to make him more than he really was. His name was Sir Avalon supposedly he had been trying to kill the man that had employed her. So she was told to hide what she was become the sorceress her abilities would allow her to become and to bring him to her boss.

So she did what she was supposed to. Thankfully, it did not take her long to track him down, he was rather easy to track down, so she did not realize just how good looking he would become, however, here she saw it, he would be one of those love me nights because I am God kind of complex people. Unfortunately, he was rather kind any, even though most of the time that would be an okay thing, something that would not move but a lot of the nights that she had. Drink from for all a bunch of hot head assholes. That were very impossible to talk to that much was very, very clear, but he was so much different, so she found him at a pub and found him drinking at the bar she took a deep breath, even though technically she didn't need to because she was dead. She still mimicked humanity so she walked right up to him and smiled leaning in arm on the bar.

" I hear youre looking for a particular demon king. Find a way to kill him, find where he lives that kind of thing?"

Sir Arthur Avalon was a knight of the holy order. A slayer of darkness. At the age of 25 the young man was a martyr for what was considered brave and just. He was currently on a mission from the order to find the demon king and slay him. Unaware that the demon king lacked a physical body atleast a permanent one. Or that the demon king planned to make the young knight his permanent vessle after his agent succeeded in corrupting his soul.

The knight sat alone in a pub pouring over his maps as he tried to think of a lead that could get him to the demon king. He noticed the way that some of the barmaids staired. He wasn't unfamiliar with the female form. His fellow order knights atleast the female ones often complimenting his looks during there training. One he took his vows though he wasn't to lay with a woman out of wedlock. He smiled remembering one of his fellow students Raven. Appearing to him the night before there oaths. Wanting him to make her a woman. There tryst was not out of love but pure unabaited pleasure. Her moans echoing through the stables were they laid. That had been about two years ago.

Hearing a voice he turned to face Annabelle. He couldn't help but notice her form. He couldn't help but notice her inhuman beauty. Her eyes seeming to draw him in. Unaware that it was her vampiric charms at work. He said "yes. My name is Sir Arther Avalon of the holy order. Im trying to find the demon king and put him down. Tell me how would one such of yourself come seeking someone like me Ms...waiting for her to introduce herself."

Annabel smiled at him he seemed like a nice guy it was too bad that he was supposed to be corrupted at the end of all this and she hoped that she actually Could do it. She waved to the bartender to give her a drink and she grabs an ale, showing a few silvers and giving it to the man ahead of her. I gave her her drink. Unusual eyes looked at the man once she sipped her drink. She was not too sure what to say how much to say but her mind worked Quickly to help make excuses off the tip of her Young's. It was nice to be able to get out and about in the sun though she was weakest in the day. Now she began to wonder what to tell him, but he wanted her name so she would give him that at least the back of her head began to wonder if she should give her a fake name or a real name, but then no one has ever heard of her so she is very old.

" Snow, Annabelle Snow Sir knight"

Arthur nodded as she introduced herself. He said "Snow your family name suites you miss. Your complexion is pale like winter its pretty." Smiling as he poured over his maps again. He said "you still haven't answered my first question though. Why would you know about my mission and how did you come about seeking me out?" He had to root out if she was genuine with having a lead or just another adventurer hoping to get the knights help with a job they were doing. Normally Arthur didn't mind helping out local adventurers but he was on a top priority assignment by the order.

She smiled at him she could see his mind working quickly. She sighed softly and began to wonder what excuse to know such things. "Simple I'm a sources, one with a seers ability." She said simply hoping he would by it. She took a deep breath and just let everything fall into place. She finished hear drink and when she finally began to explain why she looked for him. "And as for why I went looking for you, because the son of a bitch killed my family and want him destroyed "

Arthur continued his meal. Easing a mug of light ale. He said "I see i've heard of sorceresses possessing such gifts." When he listened to her reason for wanting to find him. He said "im sorry to hear about your family. Several families have lost loved ones because of that fiend. Its why the order tasked me with finding and slaying him. Anabel your gift for sight will be useful in both of our tasks. Would you please accompany me on my quest."

She watched him very closely and found him rather interesting and knew this was going to be rather fun and who knew maybe it would be fun to damn a spirit such as him, it was always amazing how easy it was to spoil a pure heart. When he asked if she would come with him, she nodded. It would be rather fun, she thought, because it was something she had never done before she'd never been on some quest and she had never hurt anybody, really, unless it was to feed.

Arthur nodded and said "finally a real lead. I prayed to the holy spirit that he would send some kind of sign to help me on my quest for the order. I believe you are that sign Anabel." He finished his meal and said "get yourself a room for the night we wil head out first thing in the morning after stocking up on supplies." His hand rested on the pommel of his sword. A weapon forged to slay evil.

She couldn't help but smirk a little bit as he was rather happy that she was helping him, she didn't need her own room, technically, so once you left she went out to feed for the night to make sure that she would have the strength, but she couldn't help watching him on the side he seemed rather nice to her. But that wasn't going to stop her from doing what she had to do what she was told to do what she was ordered to do. Nothing would stop her that much she knew.

Arthur smiled at Amanda. Bidding her good night as he returned to his room for the night. Unaware of her nightly activities. His thoughts drifted to her. How beautiful she was. He shook the thoughts off. Ever since he had become a knight of the order he had sworn of the temptations of the flesh. Not since his night with raven had ever pondered forgoing his vows. The next morning he met Anabel outside the inn. Walking with her to the local shops stocking up on supplies for the next leg of there journey. Soon leaving town.

Everything had already been taken care of and she smiled at him all she had too do was whistle and a beautiful pure black horse came out of almost no were with blue eyes something that should be almost impossible. She watched her horse get down for her so she got up on top of him smiling and patting the horse with true affection. "I'm ready Sir Knight" she said with some respect in her voice

As they rode he said "were allies now please call me Arthur Ms Snow." They rode for several hours stopping near a stream to let the horses drink and graze and to get some food in there bellies as well. He got some salted beef from there trail rations taking a bite of the dehydrated food before attempting to offer Anabel a piece.

Annabel just nodded to him and was rather content at the situation when they finally let the horses rest when you offer her face she did take it, she was grateful that she could still eat food much as rare among vampires, but she still liked the taste of food, she sat down and laid on her back, looking up at the sky as she began to eat what he offered her, she began to hum to herself. It was kind of hard to put feelings aside, he was normal. She was a very kind person even as a vampire she hated to kill to see. But. It was either that or with them live and sire everybody and thats not what she wanted to do

Arthur took out his sword sharpening the blade as he ate. His eyes drifted to Anabel on her back. Only looking away when he thought he had been staring for to long. He ran the wet stone across the silver blade. The weapon was forged from metals that were proven especially fatal to demonic entities. It was why it was entrusted to him. He said "so Anabel. Where are we heading. You said your seer powers gave you an idea of where the demon king could be found and a way to kill him."

She smiled looking at him and couldn't help but hold back a laugh this was going to be easy, but she acted professional and did what she could. She noticed that he had a map so she took it out and looked at it. Being as old as she was she knew what every inch of the map was and pointed to a cave. "My vision points me here to Mt. Gagazet it's going to be one hell of a hike but that is where my ability points me to. "

Arthur looked and said "that mountain isn't just a long hike. Its dead center in the no mans land. There are all manner of monsters and creatures there. It won't be a a easy journey." He pointed to a town just on the boarder of the No man's land. He said "this town is the last possible safe one before we reach the no man's land we will stop and recoop our supplies there." They traveled the rest of the day preparing to make camp as night fell. He started pitching his tent.

She watched him as he started putting upon his tent, the sky seemed to be falling but it was so pretty. She smiled once he looked at her and she was looking into his eyes she sighed softly and walked over to him "what's on your mind my friend?" She asked for curiosity reasons he kinda seemed a bit sad or perhaps not she did not know

Alter had just finished putting up his tent. He said "sorry Anabel. Your just very easy on the eyes. I sometimes find my eyes drifting to look at you. When we complete our training with the order we take vows to only lay with one we marry. Im use to giving attention to woman. Normally though I am able to control my self. I guess its just been a while since I've actually traveled with a woman. I will try to respect your privacy and not stare so much." He moved over to the wood they had gathered preparing a fire.

She tilted her head to the side and didn't mind the stares but was more curious what went on in his mind. " don't worry about it. I'm not caring about that you're not the only man that stared at me a lot of people have called me enchanting. Frankly, I just look like me" she grinned and knew soon she would need to look for something to feed from. She didn't dare go with him because of the sword she didn't knows if the sword glowed or what ever. "Why do you want this demon dead ? What has he done to your order?"

Arthur thought about her question. He said "ever since I was a boy I had a power. I could bring out the best in people. I could make the hardest criminal lament. I could make a wanton slut behave like a nun. I joined the order to put this gift to better use to manipulate people only to make there lives better. Help a sick person feel better. Make someone who is in fear feel safe. The order wants the demon lord dead because if he is gone. The monsters that plague human lands won't have a leader anymore." The demon lord of course new of his ability. Once he was corrupted the demon lord would have the perfect vessel. One not only physical strong and attractive but could manipulate his enemies emotions.

She smiled though deep down was kind of worried she hoped his ability would not be able to change her. Though technically she really wasn't bad. She stumbled on the neutral line and always has, well perhaps not always. It was ever since she was turned that she was that way, she looked own at the grass and picked a flower, she used an ability to force the flower to open up. She smiled at the flower and put it up to her nose to smell it, she loved nature, she stood up and placed it behind her ear. "Sounds like you are a unique individual to Arthur" She said with a smile.

Arthur realizing the implications of what he told her said "don't worry. The order they put blocks on my mind. It stops me from using the ability for personal gain. It would take alot of concentration on myself to remove it. Fortunately I've never been tempted to to use it for my own personal gain." He watched her smelling the flour smiling at the sight. After they ate he said "well anabel good night." Heading into the tent. He began removing his thick armor. Revealing a very toned and trained body.

She could see such a toned body and smiled he was very good looking and to see such a sight made her almost want to just turn him and keep him for herself, but sadly that was something she could not do, since she did not know just how bad her boss was. She gets an idea about all sorts of things, but now it was something so different, it was almost romantic, her heart pounding it was all so perfect, she bid him goodnight and went in, she removed all her clothing but a simple black slip as she laid down.

His eyes lingered on her tent. Her siloette showing of teases of her body. Shacking the thoughts off he went to sleep. The next morning they continued to travels. After about a half of day they stopped.Arthur pointed out a sign and said "some bandits have laid claim to this area."

She grinned knowing that the bandits would be there because it would be a chance for her to feed finally I've been a couple of days because she did not want to try to use her power against him and then tip her hand and he finds out who or what she is so she looked at him and shrugged "not a problem I've got powers remember" she wasn't worried about true bandits

Back