My new sister(closed)

Candy looked at him suspiciously then glanced at me.

"Let me see it" Candy said out of no where.

"No!" I protested "stop it girl!"

Candy stepped towards Matt and said "I hear you have a magnificent tongue. Can I see it?" her voice like honey as her eyes drank him in.

"Candy stop! He's my brother!" I shouted grabbing her wrist but she is tall and strong.

"He's not my brother" Candy said indignantly slipping her hand from mine. "Kaitlin told me you are unusually endowed and know what to do with it" Candy conitnued showing her true whorish qualities.

"God Damn Candy stop It" I screamed as I turned red from head to toe.

"She said you are her pussy better than even me" Candy said with a nasty smirk and glance at me.

There was nothing I could do so I shut up and waited to see how Matt would deal with Candy. To be honest I wanted to see and feel that tongue again and soon. If Candy got it started that would be fine with me. I doubt his moral opposition will stand to both of us. I stepped next to Candy and she put her arm around me as I nuzzled feeling her breast on my shoulder.

"Yeah brother, show Candy that wonderful tongue of yours" I said nastily.
 
"What...." was all I managed to say as I was approached by Candy who seemed to be even naughtier than my sister Kaitlin. I didn't know what to do as I was basically cornered by Candy and Kaitlin. I was turned on by the fact that I was talked about between Kaitlin and her friend. I looked over at you and glanced down at your tiny bikini barely covering your perky tits.

This was almost like how you would expect a porn scene to start, but it was happening to me in real life. I rubbed my forehead trying to think of a way out of this but couldn't come up with anything. "Well I'm flattered that I was good enough for you to have to tell your friend." I said looking at you.

Then I turned back to the naughty redhead that looked like she was about to pounce on me. "Okay you wanna see my tongue?" I asked but already knew the answer so I opened my mouth and stuck my moist tongue out. I kept it still at first then right before I pulled it back into my mouth I licked up mimicking the motion that I use when eating pussy.
 
Candy nearly drooled on herself as she watched your oral performance.
"OK so satisfied you slut?" I said playfully to Candy snapping her out of her trance.
"Not nearly" she said as she started to reach for my new brother. I grabbed her wrist and said "prime tanning hours girl" with a glare at her she took the hint and we walked out the sliding glass door.
I looked at her chest and saw her nipples clear as day through her bikini and the tee shirt laying over them.
"Damn girl your high beams are up and ready" I said glancing between her face and her tits.
"Just like a little bi like you to notice. Did you see that thing?" she said excitedly like gossiping. "Come on why did you drag me out here. I want to get on that thing" she continued.
I looked at her and said " we will but let's make him really want it. I think you definitely watered the seed I planted with my hand under the table at lunch so let's just get some sun and see how long he can resist." I said sitting one of the lounge chairs. I watched Candy pull off the tee and reveal her tan string bikini and then her cut offs revealing her matching thong.
"Damn girl you are definitely good enough to eat" I said enjoying Candy's hotness.
"Maybe you will get your chance" she said with a wink as she laid back and let the sun warm her skin.
 
When I saw Candy reach for me I thought she was going to throw me on the ground and mount my face. You stopped her and then the two of you turned to go out and tan. "Jesus Christ..." I exhaled when you two left through the back door. I knew I was in trouble, resisting Kaitlin was hard enough but now her friend is here and wants me too.

I glanced out the back window and watched the sexy sight of your ass and Candy's ass juggling while you two walked over to your lounge chairs. I moved to the back door and watched as the two of you talked. I wondered if you two were talking about me. Of course I also noticed how visible Candy's nipples were through her bikini.

As I stood there watching the two of you I wondered how serious you were about wanting to fuck be or if you were just teasing me. Before I knew it my hand was on the sliding glass door opening it. "What are you doing?!" I thought to myself as I stepped outside. To play it off like I wasn't just trying to get a closer look I walked past you two heading towards the basketball hoop on the other side of the yard.

I glanced down at you two loving the sight of you two wearing such tiny bikinis. "I swear bikinis get smaller and smaller each year. You two might as well be laying out naked." I said as I walked by. When I got over to the hoop I picked up the ball and started taking shots.
 
Candy watched Matt like a cat watching a mouse and when he said something about being naked she pounced.

"I think you are right!" she said then reached over and pulled my thong where it was tied unraveling it and snatching it off me in one go.

"You bitch!" I yelled as I reached over and grabbed her top. She did not resist and even assisted sitting up and letting me strip her beautiful tits topped with hard pink nipples.

"Did I make you so hot?" I asked reaching for her tit knowing we were performing.

"No but I think your brother wants to see yours too" Candy said as her pink fingernails slipped behind my back and untied my top and left me naked.

"Oh goodness Candy, I am naked" I said playing surprised."well two can play at that game!" I shouted and wrestled her thong off down her long legs giving you as much ass as I could as I did it.

Candy sat back as I settled in my chair and we both watched through our sun glasses at you playing basketball. We slowly opened out legs and began to touch ourselves.

"Oh Candy he is so good, you won't even believe it" I said loud enough for Matt to hear.

"Ummmm I bet he is, I can see that big cock now in his shorts" Candy said like she was studying an animal as her hands gently rubbed her bare mound.

"May be we should play basketball with him?" I said sitting up.

"Oh that's a good idea. I want to feel him sweaty and hard as I dribble around." Candy said.

Candy was a total perv and I loved it. I mean I am pretty much a slut but she goes beyond what I think of. We got up and walked naked to the concrete where Matt was trying to play basketball.

"Hey bro can we play?" I asked.
 
All the dribbling and shots I was taking came to a stop when I saw Candy rip your bottoms off. I held the ball between my hip and my arm watching the two of you strip piece after piece of your bikinis off. My mouth dropped open and I said "holy shit.." softly.

Blood began rushing to my groin and my cock stiffened very quickly. Watching the two of you wrestle each other. Your tits bouncing around and big butts jiggling, what a sight to see. There was no use trying to hide my massive ten inch erection in these shorts. The material was too thin and the outline of my hard member was clearly visible.

Then you two caught me off guard even more when you started talking about me like I couldn't hear you. My cock was aching from how hard it was. I stood frozen in place when you two got up and approached me. My eyes traveling all over both of your naked bodies. Perky tits bouncing with your steps.

"Uhhhh sure." I said still frozen in place. My eyes looking at your pussy mound remembering back to that night at how amazing your tight cunt felt. Then over to your friend's bare pussy mound which looked so delicious. "Looks like it's gonna be two on one. I'm fine with that."
 
Candy walked up to him like she wanted to kiss them then slapped the ball from his hands and dribbled away and shooting it in. I ran over as he watched and got the ball and dribbled as Candy played defense.

"Come on Kaitlin, I know you like to go in the lane. Come on girl back me down" Candy said clearly having played a lot of basketball. I turned and pushed my back and ass towards the hoop as I kept dribbling and felt Candy behind me. Our bodies were grinding as the sun had made us sweaty, naturally lubed.

I did a wild hook shot and missed the basket completely. I looked over at Matt and smiled embarrassed.

"You may want to be on Candy's team" I said looking him up and down. God he was fine and images of that night keep filling my brain.

"You playing?" Candy said looking at Matt with a challenge on her face. "You have to strip to play with us though" her words were hot and I really doubted any heterosexual male capable of an erection would have been able to say "no".

"Maybe you can drive the lane a little better than your sis?" she continued and threw the ball at him.
 
After Candy snatched the ball from my hands and dribbled away I just stood and watched for a little. I was definitely impressed from how Candy just dribbled away and took a shot sinking it with ease. Then when Kaitlin started dribbling and Candy defended her I couldn't help but just watch the sweaty bodies of both girls rubbing against each other.

"Don't sweat it, you just missed one shot you'll get the hang of it." I said snapping out of my trance.

My attention went to Candy when she started talking and asked me if I was playing. I chuckled at first at her mentioning me stripping down. Then when she passed me the ball and I saw the look on her face I could tell she was serious. "Fuck it!" I said setting the ball down on the court. "Not like Kaitlin hasn't seen me naked before." I added before I peeled off my shirt. My tone torso was sheen with a thin layer of sweat. My abs weren't well defined but they were there.

After a small bit of hesitation I gripped the waistband of my shorts and boxers and started pulling them down. The V that was below my abs was displayed to you two then the thick shaft of my manhood. Once the waistband slipped past the head my cock sprung forward and pointed towards Kaitlin. My long ten inch cock hung downward slightly from how large it was.

I kicked my shorts to the grass and picked up the ball. I dribbled towards Candy looking at her staring at me. I stopped right in front of her, my cock nearly touching her then I took a shot and made it. I flashed her a smirk "You good? You seem a little distracted."
 
I did not remember it being that big. I stood in shock as he came towards me bouncing the ball and his cock up and down up and down. He took a shot while I wrestled with my hands to keep from grabbing him.

Candy interrupted out moment with a "game on" as she dribbled past him and he turned to play defense. I watched as Candy turned her back to him and backed into him. I could not help but give my hard nipple a caress as I watched him hold his hips and by connection his cock out as she moved her ass back towards him. His cock fell between her white ass cheeks and she continued back as he resisted the urge to touch her.

"Go on girl, score on him!" I heard myself say. Candy shot me a smile as she moved side to side as he kept himself glued to her. She then turned and shot over his outstretched hand and amazingly it went in.

Candy came to me and gave me a high five and whispered "he's fucking huge!" with a big grin then returned to play defense against my new step brother.
 
This was by far my favorite game of basketball I have ever played. When my cock got sandwiched between Candy's luscious ass cheeks I had to fight off a groan that wanted to escape my lips. Her soft silky smooth flesh sliding up and down my cock which only made it harder. I resisted the urge to just bend her over and fuck her.

For a brief second I had a feeling of guilt that I was playing basketball naked with two girls behind Alaina's back. As quickly as it arrived it was fine though when Candy moved her hips side to side in me and I knew she did that just to tease me.

"Good shot." I said eyeing her up and down taking in her naked glory. Then I got the ball and went up to Kaitlin. "Alright I'll dribble up like I'm going to go for a layup which will leave you open so I'll pass it back so you can shoot. I was close whispering my play which causes my cock to rub up agai st your inner thigh and your pussy mound. "Sorry." I said backing away and starting to dribble.

I used my speed and dribbled up to the hoop drawing Candy towards me and I jumped up like I was gonna shoot but instead passed it back to you. Candy jumped up to block me and when we came down our bodies met because I lost balance. My cock sandwiched between my body and Candy's and her tits pressed against me.
 
I was not sure who's team I was on any more as this game had gotten me so hot, literally and literally. I watched as Candy stepped up and crashed into him as I held the ball. Their bodies luckily tumbled off the concrete and into the grass where Candy had managed to land on top of Matt. She rolled off and looked at me.

"Shoot!" she said as if the game mattered. I looked up at the rim and threw the ball wildly. I watched it bounce and amazingly go in.

"Yes!" Candy screamed then rolled over and straddled Matt. Her naked pelvis on his abs and she was playfully tapping his cheeks like she was slapping him.

"Beaten by girls! Beaten by girls!" she chanted teasing him mercilessly. I could not help but watch as his hips thrust up instinctively hoping to find somewhere nice wet and warm to bury itself.

Candy noticed too and reached back and took his cock in her hand and squeezed.

"Looking for a different game?" she said glancing at me and winking then returning to Matt on his back under her. She leaned forward while maintaining her grip and brushed her tit against his cheek.

"What do you think step brother, your sis and friend hot enough make you forget about that girlfriend for at least a couple hours?" Candy asked as her stiff nipple slid across his lips.

I could not take it any more and thought rubbing myself right there as I watched them would have been too much. "I need to get in the pool" I said and stepped quickly to the pool and dove into the cool water.
 
Pinned beneath Candy I watched yoy shoot and make it. I was smiling at you make the shot but then looked at Candy in confusion. "What I thought she was on my team?!" I responded as I flailed beneath the redhead as she playfully slapped me. The tip of my cock occasionally grazing her pussy causing a strand of pre cum to stretch between the top of my cock and her slit.

Candy's hand on my cock and her perky sweaty tits rubbing against my face were making me forget all about Alaina which I was only reminded of when she mentioned her. "Kaitlin your friend is so fucking bad." I said with her tits still in my face causing her nipple to enter my mouth and brush against my lips and tongue as I talked.

I rolled over putting Candy on her back and I ended up between her legs and the tip of my throbbing member knocking at the entrance to her warm wet pussy. "I think we all need to cool down." I said standing up and pulling the redhead off the ground. Showing off my strength I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. I walked to the edge of the pool and before throwing her in I slapped her big ass.

Once she was in I then proceeded to jump in hoping to cool down and for my erection to go away. A guy can wish, after breaking the surface and coming up from under the water my cock was still raging hard and I was looking straight ahead to two wet naked girls who I could tell was still just as turned on as I was. "I mean what Alaina won't know won't hurt her.." the evil side of my brain talking like there was a devil ok my shoulder telling me to fuck Kaitlin and Candy.
 
"I know what will make this perfect" Candy said as she jumped out of the pool and ran inside. I looked at Matt and said "your being a bad boy" with my wicked smile. God I wanted that cock.

Candy came back out of the house with a joint in her lips and lit it as she walked to the pool. She grabbed her towel and sat on it on the edge of the pool. She was beautiful. She held out her hand as she held in a big hit. I dried my fingers and took the joint and took two puffs. It was good.

I offered it to Matt as the sensation of the weed tingled through my body.

"My friend brought this back from Oregon" Candy said through a cloud of smoke. "I love to fuck stoned." she said as she watched us in the water smiling the infinite smile of timeless pleasure.
 
"I'm being bad? It was your friend who practically mounted me a little bit ago." I said looking at Kaitlin. It was one surprise after another with Candy. I just looked at her stunned when she presented the joint and lit it. I only smoked pot once before and enjoyed it the time I did it. When she sat down on the edge of the pool my eyes were drawn to her bare pussy mound instead of the joint.

I got caught up in staring next thing I knew you were holding the joint to me. I dried my fingers off and then took a small hit at first. Then I took a second bigger puff exhaling the smoke shortly after. "Damn that's good stuff." I said moving towards Candy holding the joint back to her.

"I love to fuck in general but I've never fucked stoned before." I confessed leaning against the edge of the pool resting my arms along the edge of the pool looking at Kaitlin. Her wet perky tits looking so fucking sexy.
 
Candy took the joint back from Matt and took a big hit and handed it to me. I loved smoking and often Candy and I would get high and masturbate in my room back at the apartment.

"You have never fucked stoned? Damn, you don't know, well are about to find out something.." Candy said glancing at me. "Yeah he is" I said louder than I should as I laughed/ I took a big hit and then handed it over to Matt and pushed back and glided on my back across the water letting the smoke out slowly.

Floating stoned felt incredible but I was hardly distracted from the two naked bodies with me. I pulled up and walked back to them as Candy finished the joint and flicked it into the grass. I stepped next to Matt and wrapped my hand around his hard cock. I slowly began stroking it under the water as I looked up into his eyes. I then looked over at Candy and reached my other hand out of the water to her knee. She smiled stoned and enjoyed my touch.

"God I am high" she sighed.

Matt's cock felt enormous in my hand and I tightened my grip as it throbbed with life. I looked back at him.

"Isn't Candy beautiful?" I asked him as we both looked at her. "Don't you want to just fuck her?" I asked him without thinking. Nobody moved or said anything and I wondered if I had even said it until Candy slowly looked over and asked "well do ya?" to Matt.
 
After my next hit I laid my head back and looked up at the clouds feeling my body tingle from drugs. I felt like I was floating up in the clouds as I watched them. I was brought back to reality when I felt a hand on my still hard cock. I looked to see it was Kaitlin stroking my cock. I didn't do anything to stop her I just listened to her talk and looked over at Candy.

One of my hands slipped under the water and ran up Kaitlin's leg and ended up on her big ass. The weed seeming to make my defense against my new step sister and her friend disappear. I squeezed her ass and pulled her closer to me.

Both of you wanted me to fuck Candy. When she asked if I did and moved closer to me I placed my other hand on her thigh and looked into her eyes. I nodded opening my mouth with no words coming out. "Yes..." I said softly picturing all the things we could do together.
 
I started to laugh as his cock throbbed with life in my hand.

"He is so fucking hard Candy" I said excitedly as his hand felt strangely hot on my ass. He was my step brother and I wanted to fuck him more than ever.

Candy slid into the water. "Let me see" she smiled and wrapped her hand around mine and his cock as we both stroked him.

"He is hard" she agreed then leaned over and kissed me. I gladly accepted her tongue in my mouth and then returned my tongue to hers. She broke the kiss and looked at Matt. "One of us if going to have to take advantage of this!" she said excitedly. "I know we will bother stand with our hands on the side of the pool and you can just have your choice, OK?" she said and moved without waiting for an answer. I followed and we were soon leaning forward with our legs wide on the bottom of the pool. We giggled at each wondering who he would pick. Her hand was on top of mine as we interlaced fingers.

"I hope he picks me second" Candy said glancing back at Matt dumbfounded by the weed and choice forced upon him. Candy smiled and leaned over to me and kissed me on my ear and breathed "thanks for including me." then her tongue slid along my ear sending a wave of pleasure through me.
 
Everything was happening so fast. I watched as Candy slid into the water and stroked my cock with you. I never had a threesome before, but always wanted one. It felt so wrong doing this since you were my step sister and I had a girlfriend. My hand moved to Candy's ass and then I started rubbing both of your pussies while I watched you two makes out.

When the two of you bent over and presented your pussies to me for me to choose which one to fuck I moved behind Candy. I grabbed one of her cheeks with my hand speaking her ass slightly and ran my hard cock along her slit pressing the tip against her tight hole. I was about to slide in then I stopped and backed away.

"Now what kind of brother would I be if I didn't take care of my sister first." I said moving behind you and running the tip along your slit. Then in one swift slow motion I slipped into your tight hole and spread you out as I watched my thick cock disappear inside of you. "Oh fuck.... so tight!" I groaned.
 
I watched him come to us and even with candy nibbling my ear which makes me crazy I wanted him. My fingers tried to pull the coping off the side of the pool as he stood teasing Candy who moaned and groaned as he stood behind her.

When he said "Now what kind of brother would I be if I didn't take care of my sister first." and he moved behind me I nearly came. I arched my back and raised my ass up to my tip toes for him. I felt him behind me then, OH god then he was indie me.

"fuck yes!" I grunted as he pulled me back onto his full fucking giant cock. One smooth motion and he was balls deep in me, in his new step sister. My head spun as my body moved with him and our waves lapped the side of the pool as Candy watched.

When he said "Oh fuck.... so tight!" I instantly felt myself constrict. He was so big and I Could feel every vein, every fold as he pulled back and then back into me.

"Oh fuck I am gonna cum" I gasped as I was losing it. I don;t know if it was the sun or the pot or Matt but I felt faint. I felt... I could not breathe as orgasm filled me. I was in a dream as he pulled my bu the hips back onto him and then up and nearly off then back on. It was amazing. I trembled as my muscles froze with convulsion.

"Damn girl!" Candy laughed as she watched my face contort with the hardest orgasm of my life. "Candy needs her some of that" she said looking back at Matt. "Don;t waste it all in her, I don't have that big ass, you can probably split me in half" she said trying to entice him.

I could barely keep my face out of the water as he seemed be be getting bigger inside me.

"Are you close?" I Asked knowing guys usually last a long time when they are stoned. "I can barely breathe" I gasped out as my abs ached from pulling together.

"How is little sis doing?" I sighed as I arched my back again and felt another wave of orgasm slam into me blinding me to almost everything.
 
Nearly two years later after that one night me and Kaitlin were fucking once again. My big hands gripping her hips as I fucked her so deep. This was my first time having sex while stoned and the sensations only seemed more pleasureable. Your big ass jiggling as our bodies clapped together and I pushed so deep inside of you.

When you had your orgasm your pussy only grew tighter around me making the sensations even more amazing. Your tight wet pussy was heaven, you slick inner ridges gripping my cock like a vice. I was cheating on my girlfriend with my new step sister but I wasn't even thinking about Alaina, I was just focusing on these two girls in front of me. "I can go all day sis." I said in response to her question about me getting close. "I'm sure you remember how we had sex all night long that one night."

"Oh you want some now too?" I ask Candy after Kaitlin came down from her orgasm. I pulled out of my sister and moved over behind her friend. I pressed the tip against her wet hungry hole and pushed balls deep inside of her in a quick motion. Her pussy was just as tight and heavenly as Kaitlin's. I grabbed her red hair and pulled her back pressing my lips against her ear. "I've been wanting to fuck this pussy since you got here." I whispered then kissed down her neck and slipped my tongue into her mouth. My hips moving as fast as I could move them. Waves splashing like crazy and the sound of our bodies meeting filling the air.
 
Felling him pull out was the only thing that broke the spell i was under. My body was tingling with bliss and now was empty. I looked as he mounted Candy and how her face twisted as he drove his cock into her.

"MY brother has a pretty sweet dick" I laughed at her.

"Uh huh" was all she could get out as her body was tight, bracing against his pounding.

I moved behind him and pressed my body against his matching his movements. I reached around him and hung on his chest.

"Is she better than me?" I hissed in his ear and bit his neck softly. "I bet her tight little pussy is squeezing that big dick something fierce" I continued as my hand moved from his chest down to her ass. I slid my thumb along her crack and watched her hips try to match his rhythm and mine.

"OH fuck yeah!" Candy cried "I am gonna cum!" she announced excitedly.

"That's it Brother, give my friend the best orgasm of her life!" I told him as I slid to the side and let my hand feel his ass, so tight and hard thrusting and working that big dick into Candy. I slid a finger along his crack and reached under Candy twisting her nipple. She moaned and jerked as another wave of pleasure surged through her.

"Don't stop!" she begged then pushed my hand down under her further until her fingers pressed mine to her clit. She looked back with a savage look as her skin was red and eyes were fierce. She either could not speak or just did not want to but stared at me with a want like nothing I had ever seen. Finally she hissed "harder!" sand her head fell forward.

I pressed my hand against my brother's ass and said "fuck her! Cum in her fucking puss and make her cream up the whole pool!" I then went under and began licking her clit. She nearly drowned me before releasing me for air. By then she was nearly limp having cum as hard as I had ever seen anyone. I looked at my brother who was slowing and still fucking her limp body.

"Did you cum?" I asked aching for more.
 
This was the best sex I have ever had in my life, finally getting to fulfill my threesome fantasy and with my step sister and her sexy friend. Being sandwiched between the two of you was so sexy to me. Candy's ass pressing against me with each thrust into her and your warm soft tits pressing against my back.

"She's tight all right it's tough to tell who is tighter though. I think we will need to have a lot more tests to get the answer to that one." I responded to you with a wink hinting that I want to keep doing this. This was the first time I've had sex without a condom on in a long time and I loved having raw bareback sex.

When you whispered into my ear to cum inside of her my cock throbbed and moments later followed your command. My body tensed up and my cock throbbed wildly and began to shoot out a big warm load into Candy's cunt. Ribbon after thick creamy ribbon of cum coating her inner walks and filling her up claiming her pussy as my own.

"Yes I did." I said pulling out of Candy and looking at you. My cock still rock hard to my amazement. That one night I had a quick recovery time between our fucks, but now I wasn't sure if it was from how turned on I was or if the weed had anything to do with it but I was still ready to go.

"Oh I'm not done with you Kaitlin. We have a lot of lost time to make up for sis." I said in a stoned voice grabbing your ass and lifting you up. I carried you over towards the steps in the corner of the pool. While I carried you I latched my lips onto one of your nipples and sucked and licked it. Once by the stairs I sat you down on the edge of the pool and got on the stairs so my cock could reach your pussy.

A few drops of cum fell from the tip of my cock into the pool. I grabbed my big dick and guided it back into your tight little pussy. I loved feeling and watching my cock disappear into your pussy. "Fuck yes!" I groaned as I started fucking you again. "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about this tight pussy."
 
Watching you jerk as you came in Candy nearly got me off, but certainly got me hot. I willingly went to the steps and loved your return into me. I knew you, even as studly and horny as you were would need a break so I moaned "roll over" and felt you leave me. I quickly moved to straddle you as you sat on the concrete steps in the pool. I squatted and guided your shaft back under me and moved down on to it.

Candy had collected her self and swam over and sat next to you as I raised and lowered myself up and down your seemingly infinite cock.

"I can't believe you are still hard" I gasp as I see Candy smile dreamily at you and your hand slide to her tit. I slam down hard onto you trying to get your attention but really only driving you deeper into me. I settled down and began to grind as Candy kissed you. I watched as your tongues slide into each other's mouth. I rock and rolled forward and back feeling all of you so deep.

"Damn girl don;t break him" Candy said as the water splashed up from my vigorous movements.

"I don't think there is any chance of that" I gasped nearing a peak. I fell forward and put my hand on the railing and the other on the tile of the pool. My tits bounced up into his face and his hands too my ass and used me on his cock.

"Fuck yeah, that's it" I hissed as my climax neared. "So close" I sighed as I made exaggerated strokes up and down his full cock finally burying it deeply and then convulsing with orgasm. It took a minute or more before i could calm down at all and then another minute before I fell back and he slid out of me, still rock hard.

I was floating on my back when I heard a woman's voice.

"Good thing Jeff is not here." I heard the distinctive tone of my mother. I looked up and there she stood above where Candy and Matt lay on the steps in the clothes from lunch.

"Mom!" I shouted not sure what to do.

"Quite a performance Kaitlin" she said licking her red lipstick stained lips. Her long legs tanned and toned ran down from the white shorts and her pink blouse showed signs of stiff nipples.

"It's not like we are blood or anything" I said in some crazy defense.

"I doubt that would make a difference in what I just watched" she answered and looked down on Matt and Candy who was sliding away into the deeper water.

"So Matt, now that you have fucked my daughter, and her best friend, am I next?" Kelly asked with a strange unclear tone.

"Mother!" I screamed amazed at her.
 
I pulled out and sat in the steps and groaned out as I felt you slide down my long fuck stick. "You know the effect your body and your tight pussy has on me Kaitlin." I said with a smirk. When Candy came over me and her started making out. Our tongues dancing together swapping saliva back and forth enjoying each other's moist warm tongues.

"You still remember how I like it Kaitlin." I said giving your big booty a slap. Your tight cunt squeezing my cock so perfectly. When Candy pulled away and you put your tits in my face I started sucking on them. I loved having your tits in my face while you bounced up and down my cock. When your pussy spasm around my cock I groaned out deeply. Squeezing your ass I pulled you down and pushed so deep inside of you and shot off load number two.

As you floated away I looked at your pretty pink pussy watching my white cum ooze from your tiny hole. My cock still rock hard, man I need to get stoned before sex all the time. I was loving the effects it had on my stamina keeping me rock hard after two loads.

When I heard another woman's voice I looked back and saw my new step mother standing there. Candy swam away towards you and I would have too if I wasn't still stoned and relaxed from the big orgasm I just had. While I listened to you two talk I rested my head back figuring we were in big trouble.

Then my eyes widened when I heard what Kelly had just asked. She took a few steps towards me and I had a view right up her dress seeing her bright pink panties. She was looking at my still erect cock. "Wait what?" I asked sitting up and turning around in the water. I floated near Kaitlin waiting for Kelly's response.
 
Kelly smiled at your surprise. She sniffed the air and said "have you kids been getting high? I guess that explains that!" she said pointing into the water at my still hard cock.

"Yeah, look in my bag" Candy said nonchalantly like my mom was one of her friends. Candy looked at me and said "What? You did not think your mom smoked?" with a dismissive huff.

We watched my mom light up a joint and take a few deep puffs. Then she walked to the pool edge and offered it to us. Candy stepped up and took a hit and offered it to Matt.

"Gotta keep that thing up" she said holding in the smoke and nodding towards my step brother's cock. I looked up only to see my mom stripping. I mean my mom was pretty wild but this was over the top.

"Mom! What the hell?" I asked shocked at her. I did have to admit she looked rockin good for almost forty. She pulled off her blouse and her tits were still big and firm. Her sand dollar nipples were dark brown and stiff. She slid her skirt and panties down revealing her tanned and freshly waxed lower half. She stepped into the water and walked down the stairs before falling into the water and gliding on her back.

I guess the pot chilled me out as the four of us finished the joint and enjoyed the warm sun and cool water.

"So your father will be home in an hour or so" Kelly said, calling her mom from now on will just be weird. Kelly smiled at Candy and moved next to Matt who was leaning against the wall of the pool with his arms spread behind him over the edge.

"That should be enough time to get to know my new son, in the biblical sense" she said as her tanned brown hand wrapped around his cock under the water as Candy and I watched. She had come next to me as we sat on the steps and watched. It was fucking wild and the idea of leaving never crossed my mind, especially after I felt Candy's hand slide over my thigh.

"Looks like you have the tool like your father but do you have the power?" she asked running her hand through his hair and bringing her body against his. From his attention on her and how his mouth opened for her tongue I knew it was on.
 
Back
Top