Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Looking for female co-authors for the following threads:


From Online to Real Life They take their virtual relationship into reality.

The Pool Party Her Mom invites a male nerd to her all female pool party.

Strip Study Group A guy and a few girls decide to keep studying interesting with a quiz game, the loser ends up naked. Oris that the winner?

Cocktease Dominated A student turns the tables on a tease, taking her from untouchable to wanton slut.

The Clinical Trial Doctor uses clinical trial to create a harem of nubile college girls. Single Female Writer, Multiple roles.

Geeks at College She sees him gets pantsed, sees his enormous penis and decides to seduce him. Single Female Writer

An Awkward Moment A Tutor walks in on his tutor masturbating herself. He joins her. Single Female Writer.

The Indiscrete Proposal The most popular senior in high school makes an offer to three of the least popular girls. Single female writer, multiple roles.

His Secretary, His Slut Man hires woman to be his secretary and so much more. TAKEN

High School Harem Magical amulet gets girls of legal age to lust after him. Single female writer, multiple roles.

Failing Cheerleaders Cheerleaders proposition a teacher for better grades.

Co-Ed Roommates A guy with an enormous penis and the capacity to produce prodigious amounts of cum wants to turn his female roommate into his lover/sex toy. Taken

Homeless Co-Eds One rich student offers a quid pro quo to solve their problems.

Willing to collaborate on new story ideas.
 
Last edited:
Currently looking for female co-writers for these story ideas I have. If interested in any please send me a pm and we can discuss more details.

For my first idea I want to try something new. My character is a typical nerd and one day he comes across an erotic manga that just shows up at his house. This manga has a powerful spell on it that sucks him into the story and he is now part of the story and ends up involved in a harem of gorgeous women who want him. Lots of hentai like sex in this story.

I'm looking to start some sort of love triangle story involving two female characters that compete for the one male character.
 
Beauty And The Fang

A young woman had met her friend five years ago, he was down to earth and was protective of her and she had no idea what he was. The thread will have some history but it will open up with him bleeding out bad a hunter was after him he comes to her home needing her help. He needs blood and hoping for her since he can't hunt.

Pm if interested

Also

The World Of War

World war two has happened and a German officer just found out his friend is a Jew but instead of reporting her he protects her. They have a relationship and ends up pregneat by the time anyone finds out she is a Jew she is protected because of the child. Though they both work at a concentration camp because he is going to be the man in charge and she was allowed to come

Pm if interested
 
Last edited:
Shit I'm really sorry for the double post I thought I hit edit I appolagize

Vampyer

Set in early 20th century Britain during a bout of the lethal Spanish flu, the streets of London are crippled by disease, violence and fear. In a completely disorganized and ghostly city, those who are either fools, desperate, or unlucky enough to walk the streets lay prey to Britain's most elusive predators: the Vampires. You play a doctor who has recently been turned into a vampire. While treating people who have the deadly flku you meet a young woman who has it and you sense something in her so you spend extra attention to her. While you treat her and she gets better they fall in love, he wants to hold onto his humanity and she will help him in the end, you determine when he shows her what she is.

Pm if interested
 
Rifts in Time and Space
What happens when someone fascinated with history finds himself thrown through time and space by a goddess hidden amongst humanity seeking a companion? What happened to drive the goddess to hide amongst those who would be seen as "lesser beings" in the minds of certain deities?

Reality Isn't Quite What It Appears, Is It?

When someone who is, for the most part, normal, what chaos will be wrought when deities and supernatural creatures with both benevolent and dark aspirations begin to reveal themselves? How can one be sure that what one shows as benevolent, really is?
 
Looking for a female writer for a rp set in the star wars old republic timeline.

The idea is my character and his master infiltrate a sith base. Only to run into your character and her master. My characters master is killed and my character captured for information. Your characters master tasks you with attempted to seduce him both physically and mentally to the darkside. His ultimate goal to have my character replace you as his apprentice. You get another idea though. To turn him but instead make my character your apprentice to help her overthrow her master. The rp exploring my characters ever growing fall into the sith empire and your characters rise in power.
 
Looking for a female writing partner:

The Nanny

Bill and his wife are both very successful at their jobs. His wife, Karen, is a Doctor at the hospital in the city. She has worked hard to get to the position she is at, and all her hard work has paid off. Her position puts her in charge of one of the departments, meaning she is traveling more lately to conventions and other related conferences in her field. Bill is a business lawyer, working for some of the bigger companies in the area. Both have worked hard so that they could live a lifestyle above what they grew up in. They have two kids, a young son and daughter, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to make sure that they are cared for when both are so busy.

Both Bill and Karen have been interviewing candidates for the nanny position for the last month and a half, with Karen not liking any of the candidates. She recently has left for a business trip, leaving Bill to finish the last few interviews. Your character is applying. She is looking for a stable job, but also see's an opportunity to create some havoc in the perfect families life, especially if she can get Bill to get tangled into her web of teasing and seduction.

PM me if interested and would like to discuss more.
 
As a general rule I prefer just starting stories over and getting a fresh take. Links provided to get a general idea.

I'm looking for strong male writers with a finesse for words, and the desire to put effort into their posts that can maintain the flow, and consistency. Although sex is inevitable, it's not the main focus in the stories. If interested Pm.

Sacrifice

The idea behind this story is the princess mother is in need of an alliance with a King who is in need of a wife. The original idea had him as a bit of a drakar type. I'm open to suggestions and starting over. Looking for detailed posts and consistancy from a male writer.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1436342

Angel and Sin

The idea behind this story is the last descendant of Zeus, a demi goddess, has remained a virgin. Since graduating high school, she's moved to Las vegas It's there she meets her guardian who works for the 'heavens' counci.

I'd like to start this one over and have it less sex oriented at first and develop the story. Open for ideas.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1437306&page=1
__________________


Revenge or Redemption

Priscilla had loved only one man in her life. But he betrayed her, their love, and sent her off to be executed. But he had been wrong, and later found out that she had told him the truth, his brother had tried to rape her and she had defended herself by killing him. A stable boy had come forward but it was too late her husband had thought her sentence had already been carried out.

She had escaped the guards with some seduction and then their death, and made an escape to another country. Now she was back with a vengeance.
Would he let her kill him, or make her believe his error and venture to make her trust him again?


Wolf Worshiper

This is the story of a girl whose family had gone back generations worshiping the wolf god Amarak. This will take place in Louisiana in the back swamp lands where families of the old world settled and were able to practice their beliefs in peace and from fear of the typical villagers simply because they were different.


Caitlynn was now the last surviving member of her ancient bloodline. What she didn't know was she was destined to become the mate of Amarak. Across the swamp is another family that practices a dark magic and worships a different god. They have decided that a child born of caitlynn and their blood line would be unstoppable.

Please pm with ideas for your character and thoughts of how you would like to bring him into the fold.
 
I'm looking to do a couple stories on base on dragon age 3 the other based on evil within 2

Solas And His War

You will be the one that plays the elf Solas he has been madly in love with the inquisitor for a long time but because of what he must do he will not lay with her now my character will be the inquisitor he manages to support Solas because she is madly in love with him, it will take place after the video game and it takes her 3 years to finally find him. When she finds out the truth about who he is, she still wants to be with him, he is the first of his kind he is. Hundreds of years old will together will end up having a child together while she plots to help restore people without killing the world.

The Evil Within Us

You will play Sebastian Castellanos a man who lost his wife six months ago, him and his daughter live a life out in the son. Möbius was suppose to have been destroyed but Sebastian and his daughter Lilly know better. They end up finding out that someone has taken Möbius back and isn't after Sebastian or his daughter, but a woman that Sebastian has labeled friend to the two of them. So he starts getting to really know her and ends up falling in love with the young woman. She has powers that his wife had in stem but her powers are out in the real world. So now he has to help her and love her

Pm if interested in either
 
Playing With Fire

Good evening!

I'm looking to start a longer-term mom/son RP tonight. While my past prompts involve a college-aged son seducing his own mother, I'd like to do something a little different. Both son and mother would be married, doubling the risk of getting caught during every encounter.

I'd like to start this from the beginning -- how and when did it begin? Who initiated? How did they hide it? We can go from there, detailing the different flings they have...and I think we'd have fun coming up with ways in which they hide it from everyone else.

Please PM me with your character's description -- name, age (preferably 50+), looks, personality, etc.

I enjoy including incest, clothed sex, heels/boots, cheating, hair-pulling, spanking, dirty talk/name-calling, public sex, sneaky sex, risk of impregnation and anal.

I will not do anything involving underage characters, animals, non-con/dub-con, violence, bathroom play or other generally dark kinks.

Let's have some fun writing this out; thanks for reading!
 
Seeking a Male Co-Writer - Doctor or Sexual Therapist Role

Scenario:

My female character has emotional/physical symptoms that her GYN has not been able to resolve with standard medication. He refers her to a specialist, for “sexual therapy” as a way to express and relieve the tension that her GYN suspects is the root cause of her PMS symptoms. The therapist will bring my character from repression to orgasm, and she will see a resolution of her symptoms. Aside from regular orgasms, the pt. will also have therapeutic benefit from having the therapist’s/doctor’s semen inside of her or on her skin. Multiple kinks could be incorporated or gradually added.
 
A thousand thanks to everyone who reached out, you're all wonderful~
 
Last edited:
If there's anyone out there with solid writing skills interested in sinking their teeth into some substantial gay roleplay, shoot me a PM and we'll talk ideas. For the record, males preferred, but if you don't have a dick IRL I don't really care as long as you can write it believably. Looking for someone who can give more than one- or two-line replies, at least a few times a week, if not daily. I can offer replies daily in most cases, possibly more than once a day.

My hard nopes:
No scat, no gore, no existing fictional characters from any genre, especially no anime. And if you can't differentiate between 'prostate' and 'prostrate', well, goodbye and good luck.

My preferences:
I am much more at ease in the role of a smaller, younger sub, so someone who can play dominant is preferred. Emotional substance is essential for me--these impersonal, wham-bam anonymous fucks so often found in gay erotica are not of interest to me. While I can get down and dirty, I remain a romantic at heart.

Not specifically looking for, but not opposed to exploring:
Age differences, power dynamics, watersports, incest.

Cheers, all. XOXOX

I've had a few takers but I can handle more! ;)

Anyone else out there with ideas for gay stories, hit me up.... especially if you're an older top who likes playing with an affectionate young partner. I'd like to play a shy sub who needs a bit of encouraging, and maybe a firm guiding hand. Looking for something with depth and real connection, but that doesn't mean I don't look forward to getting down and dirty.
 
MILF bimbofication

A new bimbofication idea.

My character would be an 18-21 year old cocky, arrogant stud. Your character would be a married woman in her 40s, probably the mother of one of his friends. She is faithful and reasonably happy in her marriage but has lately developed a bit of a crush on my character, although she would barely admit it to herself let alone anyone else. Still, there are daydreams and even some fantasies.

My character is manipulative and becomes aware of the energy between them. So he hatches a plan. While his parents are away in Europe for summer vacation while he is left behind for sports training, he wants to spend a party in his parents vacation home on the lake. But they will only give him the key if he can find an adult to supervise as a chaperone.

He asks your character if she will do it, despite that they barely know each other. He also mentions that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend right now so it would be great if she could be his date "just as friends". He doesn't mention that he plans for them to stay in the same bedroom that he plan to make increasingly outrageous demands of her as his "date" to the party, slowly raising the stakes until she is transformed into a bimbo slut entirely dedicated to pleasing her young master to the exclusion of her husband and family.

All of this is ridiculous of course, seeing as she is married. But the invitation is just innocent-seeming enough for her to justify coming along... especially considering that she is crushing on him.

Let me know if this interests you. I would like to play with someone who appreciates long build up rather than just leaping into the sex. The fun in this would be slowly pushing the boundaries of what is "appropriate".

Kinks: Domination, bimbofication, cumplay, assplay, sizeplay, teasing, body modification

Limits: Animals, scat, gore, violence
 
Davy Jones, I'd love to do a rp based on him from potc. I could see him finding and capturing a young woman and stays hidden in the dark from her, but he grows to really love her, he has the ability to take human form once so he does it to make love to her, perhaps she gets pregneat, or perhaps not. Anyone interested

Pm me please if you got ideas let me know
 
Male looking for a female cowriter. I honestly dont have any story ideas.

Good with about anything: incest, age play, office or school. Not good with bdsm or dark kinks
 
Male looking for a female cowriter. I honestly dont have any story ideas.

Good with about anything: incest, age play, office or school. Not good with bdsm or dark kinks

Now i have an idea, Star wars where the Jedi is seduced literally, then has to deal with consequences. Can do any time but old republic timeline suits idea best
 
Male Writer required.

Wild Solitude
A beauty and Beast type story

Taken
 
Last edited:
Seeking Male writer

Jayne or J as she was called is a human journalist with a very troubled past.
Your character is a Gothic club owner, and also a vampire. (non shiny)
There's something about her that takes your character from his fog of mundane existence. Perhaps its her smell, or perhaps it's deeper such as a similarity to someone your character once loved. There are million ways this could go.
Looking for someone to collaborate with.
Taken
 
Last edited:
Price of Justice

I'm still looking for a partner to do a reboot. My partner for the rp hasn't been on in months. I have tweaked my character a bit. below is a link to the thread.

(I know that link to my character's photo doesn't work. Will supply it when we reboot.)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1398317
 
Last edited:
Looking for female co-authors for the following threads:


Renting out some rooms Jack rents out some rooms in his house to some women. A few months down the line, a night of drinking turns into a weekend of debauchery.

A One Year Contract Recently divorced man hires women to be his sex slaves for one year. TAKEN

Teasing Cheerleaders Nerd gets out of the locker room shower to be confronted by cheerleaders with mischief on their mind.

The Teachers' Pet A group of female teachers share a well-endowed male student.

From Online to Real Life They take their virtual relationship into reality.

The Pool Party Her Mom invites a male nerd to her all female pool party.

Strip Study Group A guy and a few girls decide to keep studying interesting with a quiz game, the loser ends up naked. Oris that the winner?

Cocktease Dominated A student turns the tables on a tease, taking her from untouchable to wanton slut.

The Clinical Trial Doctor uses clinical trial to create a harem of nubile college girls. Single Female Writer, Multiple roles.

Geeks at College She sees him gets pantsed, sees his enormous penis and decides to seduce him. Single Female Writer

An Awkward Moment A Tutor walks in on his tutor masturbating herself. He joins her. Single Female Writer.

The Indiscrete Proposal The most popular senior in high school makes an offer to three of the least popular girls. Single female writer, multiple roles.

His Secretary, His Slut Man hires woman to be his secretary and so much more. TAKEN

High School Harem Magical amulet gets girls of legal age to lust after him. Single female writer, multiple roles. Taken

Failing Cheerleaders Cheerleaders proposition a teacher for better grades.

Co-Ed Roommates A guy with an enormous penis and the capacity to produce prodigious amounts of cum wants to turn his female roommate into his lover/sex toy. Taken

Homeless Co-Eds One rich student offers a quid pro quo to solve their problems. TAKEN

Willing to collaborate on new story ideas.
 
Last edited:
Is it even allowed to write SRP's about family of a sitting President? I don't know, but anyway, assuming it is. Does anyone really think Melania has sex with Donald? I mean really? A woman as hot as her? Ivanka, his daughter is so beautiful if a little dim it seems, but her husband is a wimp by the look of it. And yet each of these women is surrounded by tough, hard bodied secret service men and women each and every day. What if they can't take their annoying husbands anymore and decide to have a little fun with the Secret Service detail.

So that's the premise of my idea. I would play a Secret Service agent who is assigned to both women at different times and both women use him for their pleasure, even threatening to have him fired and disgraced if he doesn't perform whenever or where ever they demand. So I need a female writer who would like to take on these two important women to play sex starved sluts, hehe :)

*bumping*
 
Female writer needed for a couple of possible RP's? See below:

1: Star Wars

I'm not sure exactly what this would be, but as a huge Star Wars fan I would like to do something in this universe.

2: A Ghost of a Chance

He died in this miserable hotel and no one cared. They carted his body away, sure, but his spirit has remained, locked inside these four walls. Oh, yes, it's a big hotel, plenty of rooms and plenty of people ... but whats a ghost to do to keep himself entertained?

3: XCom - The X Rated version

I love these computer games so this would be a sexier version. The Elders have released their newest creation on to Earth to try and subjugate the populace. Similar to a Thin Man it acts human but is a carrier of a deadly pheromone. The carrier has the ability to produce this pheromone at any time and once a human smells it their inhibitions plummet and they become susceptible to the carriers suggestions. The Elders hope to create confusion and panic amongst XCom personnel and humanity as they turn on each other.

4: Invisible Superhero?

His super power is invisibility and technically he is a Superhero in that he has helped the good guys take down major bad guy threats. The problem is no one has actually ever seen him so they aren't entirely sure he helped or not. Well, he got the fame for it, but when not playing second fiddle to a captain or iron clad billionaire our 'hero' gets up to all sorts of less then moral things to pass the time.

*bumping*
 
Howdy!
Looking for a patient female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week, usually around the weekends. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and I prefer story development over rushing to write. This is about the joy of creating for me, so I love a good long development and good characters. Think ‘quality’ of posts more than the quantity.

If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (some old some new) to inspire:

A Whole Different Normal -- You grow up real fast when you become a celebrity at seventeen and do arena shows in front of all her fans; yet being grown up so early only reminds you how lonely it can be in her crazy ‘normal. You grow up fast when you become a father at sixteen and a widower at twenty; yet he did what he had to to be the dad to give his girl a ‘normal’ life. So he gets his daughter backstage passes to her favorite singer. So she meets this guy who comes backstage. So they try to figure out how to turn what is so completely different for the both of them and make it a new normal.

Inside the Game -- They were coworkers, software engineers working on the most groundbreaking virtual reality environment in history. The newest twist able to take DNA from someone to create a virtual replica of that person. Both of these two coworkers secretly dabbled in it - both taking home the simulaions - both taking out their crushes for each other in that virtual world. But when they learn of each other’s secrets, can real life live up to the virtual one.

The Glitch -- This model was created at the top most combination of integrating artificial intelligence & cloning technology. Flesh and blood, now seemingly cheaper to produce than metal and silicone, connected to the faster processing means that the droid had the means to apply it’s cognizant skills to execute whatever task put in front of it. Her curiosity in the new models was limitless, and having one to study and tinker with was worth every credit she spent on it. If it wasn’t for the glitch of course. Just a little glitch. Meaning the droid seemed to not keep it’s hands off of her.

Road to Hope -- Bullshit name of a town, Hope. Supposed to be the last outpost protected from marauders and the roving gangs high enough in the mountains to keep away from the burning smoke of the wars. Supposed to be this place where free people can live without fear. Supposed to be a place of Hope; but when everyone knows this world is on it’s last chapter it’s still a bullshit name. But he can get there, if he can survive long enough to get there. He’s got just enough for himself. As long as he doesn’t pick up anyone clinging on, he will make it to Hope safe and sound. (going for a post-apocalyptic story here)

Rumspringa -- Before they enter a long life following Amish ways, younger members of the community is allowed to experience life in the outside world. Many end up being challenged to ask themselves if they stay in the outside world or return back to all of what they know. Two ways to play this - two Amish friends since childhood try the big city, which brings them closer -- my Amish guy in the big city overwhelmed and taken in by a nice woman (lots of possibilities about her we could talk about).

None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Back
Top