Photo Tributes

I would like to join the line

Elaine, If you are not too busy. Could you send a pm my way?

The guys are kind of ganging up on you this morning Elaine.

I'm pretty sure that you can handle more than one at a time though. :D

The guys are kind of ganging up on you this morning Elaine.

I'm pretty sure that you can handle more than one at a time though. :D

OMG :eek: indeed they had " ganged up " on me ahem ahem ............ though I never had the opportunity to handle more than one ummmmmm I'd like to think I'd be up for the ................... challenege ;) !

OMG :eek: indeed they had " ganged up " on me ahem ahem ............ though I never had the opportunity to handle more than one ummmmmm I'd like to think I'd be up for the ................... challenege ;) !

I'm sure you would be if the time and place were right:)

guessing you'd be up for the challenge!!

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to use your many feminine charms to handle every thing that came up and, um, take care of it. :D

Oh Elaine I'd love to be part of any group ganging up on you;). I bet you'd be up to the challenge. I'd love for you to PM me and see if I'm up to the challenge?

I'd like to be there when you try to see if you can.:devil:

A gang tribute hey?

Sounds intresting, I'm game!

Been ages since I tributed a photo, would anyone like one doing?

Greetings, Elaine. Congrats on your apparent popularity. I hope you're enjoying it quite thoroughly. I'm sure your admirers are. :)

Back