Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmann. Maybe you should start your own shoe/fashions thread. You could be the fashion fairy.

This is a brilliant idea.

The Shoefashionista is here!

Panda-Eyes Glimmerwings can answer all your shoe fashion questions. If he can’t make fashion sense of it, he’ll fashion some sense of his own.

EXCLUSIVE THREAD EXCERPT:

Miami Vice would still be on the air if Crockett and Tubbs sported these heels when chasin' the bad guys. Protect your multi-colored laces from harsh rays from the sun - in all the latest and hottest pastel tones - with the fashion forward tassley things. Slip them off when you hit the clubs later at night.

* from the Chai Chai Rod-Regueez Collection
tumblr_lzk7qucZjP1qegvamo1_500.jpg

No need for a Christmas Sweater, or mistletoe this holiday season. Santa's little helpers couldn't resist. (Available with alternate laces, in festive red, green, or Candy-Cane stripe)

tumblr_lzhuucAm711rpfkbyo1_1280.png

The women of middle-earth will toss their petticoats at you when you prance around in these bad boys.

sc118413.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=568&cell=568,427&cvt=jpeg

Wait! THERE'S MORE!***Free monogrammed shoe horn to the first 10 subscribers.***

The Shoefashionista is here!

Panda-Eyes Glimmerwings can answer all your shoe fashion questions. If he can’t make fashion sense of it, he’ll fashion some sense of his own.

EXCLUSIVE THREAD EXCERPT:

Miami Vice would still be on the air if Crockett and Tubbs sported these heels when chasin' the bad guys. Protect your multi-colored laces from harsh rays from the sun - in all the latest and hottest pastel tones - with the fashion forward tassley things. Slip them off when you hit the clubs later at night.

* from the Chai Chai Rod-Regueez Collection
tumblr_lzk7qucZjP1qegvamo1_500.jpg

No need for a Christmas Sweater, or mistletoe this holiday season. Santa's little helpers couldn't resist. (Available with alternate laces, in festive red, green, or Candy-Cane stripe)

tumblr_lzhuucAm711rpfkbyo1_1280.png

The women of middle-earth will toss their petticoats at you when you prance around in these bad boys.

sc118413.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=568&cell=568,427&cvt=jpeg

Wait! THERE'S MORE!***Free monogrammed shoe horn to the first 10 subscribers.***

Ok, I must be getting acclimated to the thread; whether that is good news or bad is still undecided. I saw these three pairs and thought the following:

1) Blech.

2) I have seen Biff's shoes from that Back to the Future when he was an older guy with leisure pants.

3) I bet pmann has at least one set of these already.

I posted these boots in the playground a long time ago but the pic was gone, and they are currently still packed away or I would have posted me in them.

That's ok, you can still post a pic of you OUT of them (and everything else :devil: ) ;);):kiss:

Just animating a Bat-Balls version of Shakira's Whenever, Wherever

"Lucky that my shoes are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with Blundstones"

Ok - little Aussie humour there - everyone else substitute Blundstones with Docs

Those who don't know what the F I am talking of - never mind - just go back to blowing things up

hmm - I suppose that could be interpreted in many ways...

"Just animating a Bat-Balls version of Shakira's Whenever, Wherever" Whatever...

I love my Blunnies

I have a shiny pair and a work pair - think about how many kilometres/miles a tradie will walk a day in their Blunnies - rest my case :)

I believe that any posting of fashion fantabulousness or tragicfashionfails should flourished from pmann's new and forthcoming thread...

Ok, I must be getting acclimated to the thread; whether that is good news or bad is still undecided. I saw these three pairs and thought the following:

1) Blech.

2) I have seen Biff's shoes from that Back to the Future when he was an older guy with leisure pants.

3) I bet pmann has at least one set of these already.

I don't have any of those shoes!!! They are fucking hideous!!!! I like nice, classy shoes.

Baking up a storm, Saucy you would be proud! This damn cake better turn out though!

I'm sure it will be fantastic. I'm thinking of making a spice cake with Seafoam icing myself.

Pmann did ask me to post his shoe of choice for the day, who wants to see it?

Ooooooh! I do! I do!

The director of my department has a dead sexy voice, and pretty blue eyes, and shaved head. *sigh* I really need to pay attention to this meeting.

Wow, you ladies look fantastic in your intimates! I have a new appreciation for vintage underthings thanks to you. And to show them off so innocently every time? Yum. Yum. Yum. Too bad you've gone away. I'm looking forward to the final show.

Thanks. :rose::kiss:

I just really want to know what the hell I'm dealing with so I can get on with it. I hate being stuck in limbo.

You just need a good spanking, that'll cure what ails ya! :devil:;):D

I do hope you get your results soon, I dearly miss not having you around. :rose:

bail, try to stay sane, remember that you have friends here. :>

j: nice to see you again. here's hoping you get some more control over your schedule.

ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back