Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday I shall begin, and finish, my Christmas shopping. Wednesday I will wrap everything and then I can relax and just enjoy the season!

Tuesday I shall begin, and finish, my Christmas shopping. Wednesday I will wrap everything and then I can relax and just enjoy the season!

I'm done except for a few stocking stuffers, and waiting for a couple of things to be delivered. Everything is already wrapped except for the stragglers.

Now the real baking begins. . .

I'm done except for a few stocking stuffers, and waiting for a couple of things to be delivered. Everything is already wrapped except for the stragglers.

Now the real baking begins. . .

Good for you Saucy! I'm usually done by now, evidently I've been slacking this year. I don't really bake, just the chocolate chip cookies for Santa. Its too early for those yet.

Extremely small shopping list or really really efficient? :)

I'm just THAT good!!

I want to know where the nipples are in Emerson40's amazing avatar. That's seriously one of the best here.

You should know, they are fine nipples too, perkily perched lovingly on a pair of ample breastesess.

The position of the brunette, angle from which the photo is taken, and avatar size limitations resulted in the cropping of the photo such as it is.

If you follow the slope of the breast up, the nipple would be just below where her ear is, if you were to follow her hairline to where her ear would be (had it not been cropped off in the same manner as the sought-after nipple).
You could probably follow the position and instruction of the horizontal arrow in your avatar as a rough guide, for optimum nipple placement.

As this is not the first time you have brought this up, I would suggest you take your favorite fine-tip Sharpie marker, and using the above notes as a guide, draw a nipple on your computer screen beside my avatar. It will always be there for you then, as you read my musings and bullshit.
I'm sure it will be a fine nipple too, if the artistry I witnessed in your Top-Hat portrait is any indication.
You'll probably find little black smudges on your thumb after logging out of Lit, from subconsciously rubbing it as you post.

I don't know why, but I find it somewhat comforting that you are concerned about the whereabouts of the nipples in my avatar, and not asking instead about the pistoning peni and adjacent scrotal sac.
I'm beginning to think a lot of the stuff others have told me about you is not entirely accurate.

My Lit experience improved when I turned off avs and images. At the moment, the computer I'm using is in the living room, so that's probably the best kid-friendly option, anyway.

My Lit experience improved when I turned off avs and images. At the moment, the computer I'm using is in the living room, so that's probably the best kid-friendly option, anyway.

As did mine; an unsettling majority of folks seem to consider their avatar the computer equivalent of a teen's souped up scrap heap, painted with remnants from the garage, with Bondo accents. The "It is loud and obnoxious, therefore cool" train of thought. Barbarians.

</rant>

I feel much better....well, a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back