Looking for an Editor for my femdom/cross dressing/incest/lifechange story

Hi I was hoping someone might be interested in editing the story I wrote. Its a bit of an odd story in that it involves some very strange people. There is in fact a story behind this story. but that's a long story!

Click the User/CP option button in the top left menu. Select "edit options", make sure private messaging is set on under the "Private Messaging" section. I'll send you a link to my editor page and we can talk about it.

Hi

Hi I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I have not been able to find the buttons you mentioned but I'm hoping perhaps I just lost something in the translation.
Please let me know if you get this message.
Thanks
Andrew

Tried going around in another direction. Check your e-mail, let me know if you think you might like to work together.

Cheers!
Josie :cattail:

How do I reset this thread??????? I still Have Josie on this thread noiw weeks after she told me she doesn't feel comfortable editing this story??? How do I rest the thread to allow someone else to accept the invitation to edit my story..this system SUCKS

Last edited:
You can't reset the thread. You can post that you're still looking for help--which you seem to have now done.

Back