New Member Introductions

Hello All!

We have been fans of Lit for years but are posting together here for the first time. We are two very bi and submissive girls (ages 27 & 31) in a Poly relationship with our Daddy (male Dom) whom we love. We are looking for like-minded friends and possibly other females to play with for and with our Daddy.

Daytona_Girls said:
Hello All!

We have been fans of Lit for years but are posting together here for the first time. We are two very bi and submissive girls (ages 27 & 31) in a Poly relationship with our Daddy (male Dom) whom we love. We are looking for like-minded friends and possibly other females to play with for and with our Daddy.

Welcome to Lit, ladies. :)

Have you tried the Literotica Personals?

I'll stake my own claim, raise my own flag, hoist my own petard, etc...

I'm not NEW NEW here, I joined back in June, so I think I could still be considered a newbie. Sometimes feels a lot like it.

I am married with 2 kids. My home here on Lit. is the "Happily Married/Sexually Unfulfilled" thread, so that probably gives you some idea of what my homelife is like. I've met some really nice people on Lit. I've been posting here since early June. I'm a computer geek by profession and hobby, as well as a gearhead who loves cars and motorcycles. And cats. LOVE cats. We have 2 grey humane society tubs-o-lard

I am a very pragmatic man with a vast sense of humor. I love all types of humor, from a Richard Pryor/Eddie Murphy/Robin Williams raunchfest, to juvenile Who's Line Is It, to thinking humor like Christopher Guest's movies (Spinal Tap, Best in Show, etc.), to outrageous humor like the short lived sitcom "Arrested Development".

So, like the Donkey from Shrek, in the DVD menu, consider this my *bouncing up and down, shouting* "OOH ME ME! PICK ME!" post.

What I am picked for, shall be left up to the viewer's discretion.

disclaimer: PM/IM/email only, no phone, no RL meet. I have clothed pics to which I will give you the url should someone else up there want to talk to me beyond "ok, send me your ugly ass pics so I can taunt you a second time". I promise I'm not a freak. Really.

Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
French Soldier: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Appropriate. Brownie points if you can identify that. It's not THAT hard.

Final disclaimer: Thou shalt not expect a response from me if thou aren't thusly equipped with mammaries, snack trays or happy fun bags, a.k.a. boobies. This does NOT include mantits, manboobs or you wearing a mansierre.

~holds up queue card stating "POLITE LAUGHTER"~

Last edited:
Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
French Soldier: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Appropriate. Brownie points if you can identify that. It's not THAT hard.

Okay, see, this I know. Monty Python's Holy Grail
"your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"... or something like that... "i fart in your general direction" very amusing movie.

This is actually my first post... yay me! I am kinda shy at times. Been lurking for about a week. I am 28 and female. I live near the bottom of the southern hemisphere and am a newly-minted biochem student, having worked in various unfulfilling, lowly-paid jobs for the past 10 years.

I am here to learn new things (quickly realising just how many new things there are to learn!) and enjoy the stories.

So hi :)

peachnip said:
This is actually my first post... yay me! I am kinda shy at times. Been lurking for about a week. I am 28 and female. I live near the bottom of the southern hemisphere and am a newly-minted biochem student, having worked in various unfulfilling, lowly-paid jobs for the past 10 years.

I am here to learn new things (quickly realising just how many new things there are to learn!) and enjoy the stories.

So hi :)

Welcome to Lit, Peachnip. Congratulations on your success. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. ;)

Im New :)

Hello .. Not really sure what to say .. so if people want to know more just ask..

I am 20 years old. A stay at home mom.. I have not really worked since i found out i was pregnant .. and my daughter is almost 2 now.. so i spend my days watching Dora and Blues Clues .. dont get out of the house much, so i have plenty of time for my computer ;)

SweetasHunnie said:
Hello .. Not really sure what to say .. so if people want to know more just ask..

I am 20 years old. A stay at home mom.. I have not really worked since i found out i was pregnant .. and my daughter is almost 2 now.. so i spend my days watching Dora and Blues Clues .. dont get out of the house much, so i have plenty of time for my computer ;)

Welcome to Lit, Sweet. It's time for you to play now. ;)

Hi Everyone new to Lit

Hey there 42 yo male, Illinois here.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic build and 6'-2" in height and 160 in weight.
I work in network administration and volunteer paramedic. I have been looking over some of the posts on here and love erotica and the discussion there of. I am very erotic, sensual and love sex very much as well as discussing sex. I would love to meet and chat with other members on here and establish some new Lit buddies.

Nice to meet you all.

slowrideme said:
Hey there 42 yo male, Illinois here.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic build and 6'-2" in height and 160 in weight.
I work in network administration and volunteer paramedic. I have been looking over some of the posts on here and love erotica and the discussion there of. I am very erotic, sensual and love sex very much as well as discussing sex. I would love to meet and chat with other members on here and establish some new Lit buddies.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome! Love that screen name, by the way. ;)

AroundTheFountain said:
Hey there everyone--
mid-thirties brunette gal in Memphis; work in non-profit administration; currently trying to escape the hordes of tourists here for Dead Elvis Week....

please say hi, I'm terribly intimidated by the huge number of posts most people here have....

It is this week, isn't it? Oh wow. Hi and welcome to Lit. :)

Hey from Australia

Hey there I'm Bella from Australia.

I'm new to all this. I love reciting stories and want to have a go at writing. I already have an idea in mind and hope to get it up soon.

Cheers
MI

Good Morning. I am a 40 year old woman who was introduced to this board by a male friend of mine. I am in an open relationship at the moment, kind of testing the waters, so to speak.
Glad to be here, and I am looking forward to learning and teaching! :kiss:

Hi all, I'm a 29 stay at home mommy...I'm engaged to a great guy who is a firefighter...He's not home much so when he is home I would love to spice things up for us. Havings kids especially a toddler really puts a cramp on the sex life...So that is why I am here, to get idea's on how to spice things up make him beg for more and hopefully get him to stay home more at nights instead of hanging out at the station aftar a call....

that's what I figured, I had found literotica stories awhile ago and saw the forum but never posted...With having the kids its just so blah and I just need more sex, and of course I know he won't mind lol...

Hmmmm

Well.... 'm 18, (and a half if I decide to be picky ^^) and am very interested into bondage and other fun stuff....

Yet am JUST A LITTLE frustrated as I am currently unable to DO anything >.<, otherwise known as living with my mother and still in first stages of getting-to-know-you with my Boyfriend, who lives with HIS parents soooo not really any place for anything fun, or even know if he'd be interested....sheesh.

Other then that, I find this site to be very informative. :)

Tuli said:
Well.... 'm 18, (and a half if I decide to be picky ^^) and am very interested into bondage and other fun stuff....

Yet am JUST A LITTLE frustrated as I am currently unable to DO anything >.<, otherwise known as living with my mother and still in first stages of getting-to-know-you with my Boyfriend, who lives with HIS parents soooo not really any place for anything fun, or even know if he'd be interested....sheesh.

Other then that, I find this site to be very informative. :)

Welcome to Lit, Tuli! I hope you'll have a great time here, and that you'll find lots of fun techniques and fantasies to share with your guy. :D

If I ever get the nerve to bring it up to him x.x I havn't even brought up PLAIN sex, much less BONDAGE sex ;.;

Back