Brother can you...um..teach me? [closed to celestialdragon]

Kaylee blushed furiously as she read her brother's fantasies of having sex with her, describing things she's never heard of before. She couldn't stop reading and kept getting redder and redder, hoping her brother doesn't realize that she has his journal.


Fay moaned softly as she washed Ash as he washed her, feeling everything relax.
 
"I hope this was the best session of your life."-He smiled and kissed her lightly in the shower as he washed her from hair to toes and every where in between and smiled.-
 
-He grins as he finished washing her up as he held her close and just lightly kissed her snuggling under the hot water.-
 
Fay returned the light kiss and snuggled against him happily, looking at him happily. "Thank you for the wonderful night," she said.
 
-Ash smiled-"your very welcome."-They finished dressed and Ash took her home soon he saw Kaylee walk out of his room.-"Kaylee...what you looking for?"-He asked she looked frightened.-
 
"Y-y-your cologne, Ash," Kaylee replied, feeling like a deer caught in headlights, a small wetness growing in between her thighs. She held up the cologne bottle for proof.
 
"You took that earlier i remember you did."-He looked to her.-"Kaylee...whats going on....tell me."-Ash was nervous she looked scared and he gently put his hands on her shoulder.-
 
Kaylee jumped and shook her head. "I-i-its nothing," she whispered. "I should get to bed. Night Ash." She tried to get out of her brother's grasp and couldn't.
 
-Ash looked to her and bit his lip.-"Kaylee...please...just be honest with me i am not going to yell or anything your my sister."
 
Kaylee sighed softly and dared not look at Ash. "I saw you. . . with that girl earlier. . . and when you went to shower. . . I snagged your journal. . . " she said, blushing furiously.
 
-He let go and blushed.-"So....you saw and herd....everything tonight...and read my thoughts about you.."-He was scared what would she say about him.-
 
"Yes," Kaylee admitted, blushing. "I got out of class early. . ." she couldn't speak anymore and turned away from him, almost crying. "I didn't mean to embarrass you, and I wasn't going to mention it to you. . ." she whispered.
 
-He pulled her close showing he was not angry or anything.-"I guess...your upset because of how i feel about you huh?"
 
She shook her head, grateful he wasn't angry or anything. "No, I'm not upset," she whispered, a tear sliding down her cheek. "Not at you, anyways. . . "
 
"Do you want to talk in the morning or after i get home tomorrow?"-He asked her.-
 
Kaylee nodded, a few more tears sliding down. "Yes, please, in the morning. Class was canceled," she whispered. She hugged Ash, still not looking at him. "G'night," she said before fleeing into her room.
 
-The next morning he had already gotten ready for work when he saw his sister had not been up yet he wrote a letter explaining he was called in be home a bit after 2pm and left for work.-
 
Kaylee woke up and saw her brother's note on the fridge. Grabbing the container of ice cream, she curled up on the couch and turned it on to Untold Stories of the ER, before diving in. It was about noon.

When Ash came home at 2:30, she looked up from her show, ice cream on her face. "Oh, hi Ash," she said casually, as if they didn't have the conversation the night before.
 
"Hey...did you still want to talk about last night?"-He asked and smiled as he got in his room and closed the door as he changed in to his comfortable non work clothes and sat by her with smile on his lips.-"Anything you want to ask at all."
 
Kaylee looked at him and shrugged. "There's a lot of questions. . . What was that with Fay? Why do that? Why do you like me? It just doesn't make sense. . ." She laid her head on his shoulder.
 
"If you read my journal you read i didn't know how to tell you, i couldn't bring my self to corrupt you like that i thought you hate me....I been having one night stands to just try and forget i loved you...but i couldn't...i hated the thought if you ever hated me for this."
 
"No. . . " Kaylee threw her arms around her brother. "I'd never hate you, no matter what you told me. . . I'd do my best to understand. . ." She looked up at Ash. "Help me understand, please?" she asked.
 
-He looked to her and then stroked her cheek.-"I don't know how...tell me...what you read...did..you ....wonder about it.."
 
Kaylee hesitated before saying. "yes, Ash, I did wonder. . . especially after I read your journal. . . I read everything. . ." she made her eyes downcast in embarrassment.
 
Back
Top