From Victim to Nympho (closed for NickisSora)

-his tounge just kept lapping he rpussy till he slid he rdown and on to his cock he began bouncing her body on his hard cock-

I whimpered in pleasure as Johnny filled my pussy with his long hard cock. As he bounced me on it, I began to slight gyrate my hips slightly as though I was giving him a lap dance. "Ohhhhhh yes fuck me." I moaned loudly.

-He Groaned and bounced her up and down on his cock he felt her gyrate and it only made it better as he moved his rod in and otu of her wet core-

There were a few more than there were the last time. Some watched. Some looked away and minded there own business. I heard some guys talking about me calling me a slut, but I did not care. I was having fun.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Johnny, this feels so good." I moaned. I leaned in and began to kiss along his neck leaving some marks as I continued to ride his cock.

-he bounced her thrusting his cock deep in side her pussy pounding away at her some guys would be sure to wait around in a subway car for her as they looked on-

I was close to cumming. My pussy tightened around his cock as I began to move my hips a bit faster. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes, Johnny!" I cried out as I came for him.

-he came as well and filled her with cum she would need to go wash up a bit as johnny looked-"Thanks if you ever need me call me"-he said as he looked to her-"I hope everything is going well for you"-he said-

"Mmm, Thank you. I will." I replied when he told me to call him. It was soon my stop. I went back to the apartment to get a bath and to try to get some sleep. As I walked, I tried to make sure that no one was following me though the prospect was very appealing.

However, I still had to be very careful of what I was doing, so that I would not attract a complete and total psycho. I remembered the movie "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" where a woman was in a bar picking up men and found one that was possessive and cruel.

I unlocked my door and closed it before soaking in a warm bath and listening to music to relax. I had class the next day and had to be in top form.

-After a while she may of been in the tub but the door bell rangit was three guys from the subway and they wanted her following her from the subway they hoped she had time to fuck em-

I sighed when I heard the door bell ring wondering who it could possibly be. I put on a silk robe and went to the door to answer to find that it was the guys from the subway. I was a bit exhausted, but what the hell I was also aroused again. Me answering the door was enough invitation for them to come in or force their way in however they wanted to do it.

-they looked-"excuse me miss we were wondering"-they said a bit cheekily-"we wanted to fuck ya brains out you want to let us in."-one said if she said no they woudl of forced there way in and did it to her -

I pretended to refuse wanting it rough. "I am really tired..." I began to say wanting them to force their way in and ravish me.

-the one guy smiled-"Well to dam bad"-he said as they barged in and grabed her picking her up they brought her to her bed and opened her robe removing it soon takign there cocks out they where hard and not wasiting time they slid her ass down on to one guys cock as another slid in to her pussy one guy took her pretty mouth sliding a cock in there as well they bounced her up and down as the other guy face fucked her slamming his cock deep in side her mouth-

I was a bit overwhelmed when all three of them took me, so it was a bit painful as I felt both a cock in my ass and one in my pussy. I squirmed as the three began to fuck me. I began to suck on the third man's cock.

-they kept thrusting htere cocks in side her soon switching aroudn abit she sucked on another cock and was fucked by two diffrent dicks as they groaned feelign he rbody hands all over it as her face is fucked hard the man holding it as he thruss his cock in it-

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned in delight as I was roughly taken by the three men. I was getting exhausted, but could hold out for a while before going to bed. I writhed against the men enjoying the feel of the penetrations.

-the men finally close as thye all pulled out and cam all over her now she coudl finish that shower properly as they smiled-"Next time dont say no slut"-as they left-

I cleaned up and decided to sleep naked on the bed not knowing if the thief would be back to see me. I slept fairly well though I had went to bed late. I got up at 8 and fixed breakfast. Making a little extra just in case.

-The Subway was crowded that day a lot of people were moving around the city besides the subway every where was busy her phone rings when she picks it up-"Hello is this Vanessa Lange today is a busy day at the school classes are cancelled all lessons will be emailed to you with homework thank you."-the phone hung up and her boss called up to ask her to come in a bit earlier like 5pm today since people were getting laid earlier then usual-

I listened to the messages. I was definitely going to be able to make it in at 5. I decided to leave about a couple of hours earlier. I put on a tight short black skirt and a button up white shirt which I had left a few of the buttons undone showing some cleavage. I wore no panties underneath my skirt.

I took off about 3 and got on to the subway. It was pretty crowded, but I found a corner to where I could stand. I knew that some perv would be looking to have some fun. With the subway being crowded, it would add a little mystery...

-Ones guy began pressing his cock to her ass grinding in to her as his hands came aroudn rubbing he rbreasts-

I gasped in pleasure as I felt a man being to grope me from behind. I seductively rubbed against him inviting him to do what he wanted to me.

-the man lifted her top over her chest as he plays with her breasts he kept grinding her ass feeling her wanting more as he whispered dirty to her-"You are such a slut."-he said as oen hand went down and under her skirt and whispered again-"you are deffinatly gonan ge tfucked you little slut"-he said and began fingering he rpussy while playing with her breasts -"rub my cock and take it out-

I did as he told me. I undid his pants and gasped when I felt the length of his cock wanting it deep inside of my pussy and ass. "Mmmmmm, fuck me..." I whimpered begging him to take me.

-he pulled her skirt up and bent her forward as he slid it in to her pussy and began to thrust in to her on the train he felt he rpress tot he window as he kept thrusting his cock deep in side her-

Back